Does Anyone unironically like/have a defense for Nickleback?

Does Anyone unironically like/have a defense for Nickleback?

Attached: chad.jpg (300x168, 8.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

look at this photograph

this is HOW you REMIND ME

They made the song hero for the movie Spider-man 2002 and i like that song

youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns

>Does Anyone unironically like/have a defense for Nickleback?
I don't, but then again... I never made it as a wise man.

Prison gates won't open up for me
On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'

All the right reasons is one of my favorite albums I've ever listened to. I admit they kind of became shit after but I didn't understand the hate before then. If you haven't listened to it give it a try, it's genuinely a very good album.

I fucking love this song (the guy who mentioned all the right reasons album here).

Anyways I like nickleback because my girlfriend when I was middle school liked nickleback and when I listen to it it transports me to when she used to suck me off in the woods afterschool.

They don't deserve the hate they get. Sure they're a cheesy band but the majority of popular bands are

They could have done interesting songs like "figured you out" but shit like "photograph" pays the big bucks and chad has to pay for the coke he was doing off avrils tight ass.

You would have done the same damn thing.

I remember being so jealous that he was with her.

they just became popular to hate on. there's infinitely worse bands and "singers" out there.

tfw no chad kroeger bf

OP's a faggot & so is that pic

Can we all agree that the dude is ugly as fuck?

millions of people know their name and can sing one of their songs. even if its in attempts to mock them.

their radio hits are fucking unbearable

he's a man it doesn't man, guy probably has more kids than you have sperm.

So?

*he's a man it doesn't matter

is what I meant to say.

same goes for britney spears

not much of a defense

So does every black guy, so what's your point?

lol what was yours nigger?

I'm not really a black guy by most people's opinion.

yeah I can't see your color nigger, but I can see your soul

That's a video.

look at this piece of trash

Every time I do, it makes me laugh
Every time I do, it makes me.........

I like you

How the fuck did I miss this reference.

I remember when they first hit the mainstream and my school decided to try and make our Christmas production all hip and modern by using Nickleback songs in-between scenes which meant during rehearsal all those weeks before the album was played over and over.

This daily auditory torture left half of the class with PTND (post traumatic Nickleback disorder) and made the eventual production a shit show, with students getting recast into different roles within the production so that they could acvoid hearing a track which at this point had effectively become a trigger into mental breakdown.

My own mental state deteriorated during act 6 in which Jesus is laid in his manager and I finally get to say my one and only line in the whole production, but because of my psychosis I wasn't able to function.

I never made it as a wiseman

Why even live.

more than anyone can say about you or anything youve ever done

and theyre both way more rich than youll ever be

Yes. I dont like Nickelback because I'm an edgelord who is into artrock and punk.
But that said, the normies who hate Nickelback are forgetting how utterly similar the band is to other mainstream rock music.

Nothing is particularly worse of better than what they usually listen to.
Nickelback isnt bad, its just boring, just as boring as often the normie people who like shitting on them.

Mediocre, but theres a ton of stuff out there way worse. Like Dum and Bass.

After "The State" and "Breathe" that was the end of a good band. Everything post that is over produced garbage with the same sampled drums and bland guitar. Their bassist Mike is currently with Spector Basses so as a fellow bassist I'll say live they certainly sound better.

My chemical romance?

Bump

Yeah I like them. Pretty good band, never understood the hate they got tho.

I like them,no excuses or justification, they just have a unique twist on easy listening rock

I'm a metal producer and they have seriously great production skills which I use as a reference in the studio quite often. Recommend it to any audio enthusiast. You should be able to separate your music taste from admiring the technical aspects of it.

Well they've been up, and they've been down to the bottom of every bottle.

How is that gig?

Bump this thread if it's worth saving me -__-

I guess it's true what they, that a hero will save us.

Their often mocked single "Photograph" will hit you a lot harder when/if you're alone in your home town.

They werent exactly good but they werent terrible. They just were alright.....for their time periof

They’re kind of nostalgic for me used to love them in middle school

This is so far the most civil thread I've seen on Yea Forums and it's about Nickelback. I think that speaks volumes about the band tbh.

I never made it as a poor man stealing either

Yes. They aren't really guilty of anything but medicrity. The ire people feel about them is because they are "overplayed" but that isn't up to Nickelback. Like it or not, their songs that make it to hits are used a lot. They are the "safe" musical option for a lot of people in terms of "just enough edge to break lighter molds, but just dull enough to not upset people". In short, they're literally just average. Nothing special for most of their stuff (every now and then they hit a nice riff or three). But they're also not strictly bad.

Hatred for Nickleback is more autistic than being honest that they are disposable pop/rock. All because that balding comedian made a whe routine out his sperging out over them do people pretend to care.

Attached: 1651086491602.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

I only like too bad actually... feels like a deep song... it's not really... it's kinda gay but it's not bad

There was another one about jesus that was deeper...

What, is this a reference I just don't understand?

They honestly had some alright songs. Sure they were formulaic but what do you expect from like a d tier post grunge band? They were like barenaked ladies in that they just kinda exist

I listen to everything from black metal to hip hop, and still turn up Rockstar.

Their singer is an asshole but the songs are ok.

Alright songs, dude rockstar was a killer back in the day especially the music video.

I mean within their own genre and time period there was so much music coming out that was better. I am not saying Nickelback didnt have some good songs, all I am saying is that Nickelback was Nickelback, not the beatles