Why don't zoomers like Mozart?

Why don't zoomers like Mozart?

Attached: wolfgang-mozart-9417115-2-402.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twIQYQgPzaE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they weren't born in the 18th century.

I'm not a zoomer and I don't like Mozart. Starting to get Schubert tho so there's still hope.

I just don't like the melodies. Obviously they're really memorable, but... So are poodles

because they dont really like classical in general. Im a zoomer myself and sure I listen to like Bach or something as background music when I'm doing homework but classical just doesn't do it for me. Helps me focus, sure, but it just doesn't hit me the same way that more contemporary music does. Does that make me an idiot? I mean yeah probably. Does that mean I dont respect the guy's work and I dont understand why people like him so much? No, I respect his work and I understand why people adore him. Its just that me personally, and other zoomers I suppose, like more catchy stuff and less orchestral stuff. If that makes sense. I suppose we're just across the board less intelligent.

Not less intelligent. Just shorter attention spans. You need a dildo in the ass and meth in your veins for someone to get your attention for more than a minute.

Immaculate, excellent jokes aside... I actually think you can have some pretty catchy classical music too youtube.com/watch?v=twIQYQgPzaE

>Short attention span
>Posts Chopin

Chopin is what is getting the closest to a meeting modern pop format out of all classical

Exactly the reason I posted it

Might be because of his scat fetish.
Yes, it's real.

Ah ok. Can't blame you.
I started with this.
Now I cannot stand another nocturne.

>It's just a joke bro

Attached: 1425919853.jpg (940x620, 112K)

Huh? What? Source? What the fuck? I believe you but I need to read this with my own two eyes what the fuck?

Mozart is what most people think when they think classical. Frankly, Mozart is pretty fucking boring compared to more modern classical musicians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology

The bigger question is why they would listen to Mozfart when they could listen to Schubert Bach and Haydn

thank you so much oh my lord this is the best possible distraction from studying for AP Bio

IQ decrease.

UNDERAGE
DETECTED

Attached: 1557518451531.jpg (194x212, 6K)

>Schubert
lol

not necessarily, whose to say that he's not a senior taking the class? I'm fairly sure most seniors are 18 by now.

Heres a list of “classical” pieces I like that I think newcomers to the genre would enjoy.

Franz Schubert - Trio op.100
Franz Schubert - Standchen
Antonin Dvorak - String Quartet No.12 - II Lento
Antonio Vivaldi - Summer - III Presto
WA Mozart - Piano Concerto No.23 - II Adagio
JC Bach - Piano Concerto No.5
Sergei Rachmaninoff - Piano Concerto 2
Sergei Rachmaninoff - Prelude in C Sharp Minor
Arnold Schoenberg - Gurre-Lieder I. Teil

>inb4 some pretentious asshole tells me these are all basic or something
Its a list for people who maybe dont know if they like classical music or not, I found all of these pieces satisfying to listen to and I think they have an almost undeniable universal appeal. For some zoomer who may never have listened to classical music in their life, maybe some of these would he enjoyable. Hell, a good chunk of them you need only listen to the first part anyway to get that intense feeling they bring, Im not really expecting anyone to sit through 20 minutes of music, however, it can be immensely satisfying if you do. Schubert was an undeniable master of melody writing, sure its not the most incredibly complex music but its satisfying to listen to, singers especially enjoy performing his works.

Mozart's stuff has the same problem all classical music does of being very long winded in expression, while also having a lot of parts that straight up sound corny as fuck.