How come UK has produced so many genius musicians despite being such a small nation?

How come UK has produced so many genius musicians despite being such a small nation?

Attached: 1557684025.jpg (1080x1350, 341K)

How did they manage to conquer half the world despite being a small nation? Intelligence.

Which makes it even more depressing when you realise their inevitable fate

They aren't intelligent they were the worst nation before they found America they just got lucky

Americope.

Attached: 954615_1499124037034846_688793761397097364_n.jpg (768x912, 191K)

Who is this genius musician?

They haven't, they just get noticed more, thanks to them sharing the language with the world's only economic and cultural superpower.
t. not even an American

Eurocope.

Auscope.

Attached: 1377273_1499145470366036_5974351659902343814_n.jpg (448x800, 106K)

Not European not Australian either. It's how it is.

The same reason the UK is overrepresented in science, sport, literature, etc. Anglo genes are superior.

all the uk has is some shitty pop musicians

Then your opinion is even more irrelevant.

How come the UK has no relevant classical artists?

The eternal anglo strikes again

Handel

Because its for poofs

CAMON ENGURLAND SCORE SAM FACKING GOALS

Attached: 1529355301976.jpg (900x900, 77K)

How do I filter every topic with a shitty fapbait OP, there's gotta be a way help me out

Man city won the league ffs AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 3988CDE5-6621-4DA4-8E88-6223E2CD7A5B.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

You can thank shakespeare for pushing the boundaries of language and poetry

because post-war working class kids grew up listening to and imitating American blues musicians

Collier

One in four things in the world had "Made in Britain" written on them. The British Empire was economic and cultural, backed by the Navy and its guns. US imperial hegemony is just military, with economic and cultural influence incidental to that. Nobody has ever pretended the USA was spreading values, it's all about the firepower.

That's why the USA has always been seen as a rich land of 54% white savages without manners.

Many? Purcell, Byrd and Dowland are only three people.

By 'classical' are you being a burger potato and referring to all orchestral music from before 2000? Or referring to the classical period between the Baroque and the Romantic? If the latter the UK has triple the amount of the US, if the former, kill yourself.

I think it was the folk scene that was huge and now forgotten. A scene popular with pretty well off middle class kids really. RocknRoll was always about cars and the beach back then, the UK versions had to be about other things or just be awful.

>I mean, that’s one of the reasons I got into the new wave…for a change from the eternal grind of soul! And now you go into Rough Trade and they’re trying to say to the Fall, “Oh, you’re not funky enough!” It’s so condescending. Middle classes always, like, take working class culture. I mean, older people I know…like, Kay’s about 32 and…when the Teddy Boys happened in Britain in 1957 and rock and roll came along, all the middle class were into trad jazz. And the Teddy Boys were into Eddie Cochran, the working class were into Gene Vincent and all that. And like, the students were still wearing silly little beards and duffle coats and listening to Acker Bilk and these fucking tripey clarinet duos and all this shite, you know? Dixieland, watered down, played by Brits!!! And looking down on rock and roll! And then Pink Floyd and all that, they finally caught up with it 10 years later and that’s why you had 1967. I firmly believe that, man!

Attached: 20F3229A-8FC3-4BBC-A051-125ECA668940.jpg (1000x1500, 282K)

Wow this is a very stupid comment!