Can someone tell me wtf is going on in the back of my head

Can someone tell me wtf is going on in the back of my head.

Attached: 0C90E38A-29ED-4DD1-8EF2-F5B1AACA059A.jpg (1693x1284, 602.66K)

psoriasis

Psoriasis
You gotta moistureize the fuck out of it and the rest of your skin bud and stop jacking off and having premarital sex and it will go away

aids

For fucks sake you idiot to see a dermatologist or it's gonna get worse.

caucasian skin. it's definitely a sign of cancer and inferiority.

Thats psoriasis. Took me long years to find out what it was, but its not that complicated to heal.

Treat your stress causes, reduce alcool and tobacco and get some daily sunlight on the affected spots.

Also, go see a doctor.

You might wanna grow your hair to cover that up you disgusting bastard.

Harlequin ichthyosis

Thanks mate
Never had this in my life shit started growing last year. Started as a little patch now its this im going to go see a doc shits getting out of hand

A reason to visit the doctor.

Going to start wearing a hat to cover it up shit looks like i had some chemotherapy

Looks mostly like a treasure map. Is it a treasure map OP???

Nigger

Looks like it matey argh lets go find the Dutchman's treasure

sunlight will actually help to reduce it, don't cover up

True
imagine thinking skin color and race matters lol what a fag

Looks like a fungal infection, best get to a derm or you’ll be in deep shit.

This and I hope you have good insurance bc the medicine is expensive as fuck

Thanks for the advice user i appreciate it

Stop eating carbs and starches. Try that for 30 days, watch what happens.

Attached: 1c3226b2986ca9fa1732b396fa41356d2539dca925b1c8e91e0d2c56f921d50a.jpg (726x1096, 310.44K)

sounds like i triggered ya, eh pal? must be cause its true. lmao coooope.

Your barber doesn't wash his shit, same thing happened to my brother

drench in cum, guaranteed to wrk

Simping for Peterson is embarrassing

lmao dis cracka got a dry ass muh fuckin head n shiet! lmao look at dis ashy ass white boi! skin straight peelin off his bones n shiet cause he so dry and bland just like all teh food he eats! LOL damn boy maybe try some lotion and washin yo shit mo than once a month

Attached: C4125583366850699D0C16C3CB006410.jpg (640x480, 164.13K)

Lichen. Easy to treat with antifungal shampoo. If too advanced you might require pills.

i vote for this solution

Its likely this. I had the same thing, eventually it spread down my forehead onto my face.
It will also go from the tip of your butt crack all the way around and up to your pubes. also likely on your elbows, knees, and knuckles, and probably large spots on your legs and back. Oh and your nails will be fucked. and also in your 30s you will start to get crippling arthritis and you will never sleep right again.

If you are lucky you will be able to afford a biologic medicine, and if you are are REALLY lucky then the medicine will actually work for everything.
Enjoy

Attached: 1593127312561.jpg (365x281, 15.85K)

hate to break it to you, but psoriasis is an uncurable auto immune disease. you're going to have it for life. also being that its an immune thing, if you go to the dermatologist, you're at the wrong fucking doctor.

Like others have said, psoriasis. It's an inflammatory auto-immune disease. My dad has it, and I will probably develop it too by middle age. See a dermatologist, they can prescribe you creams/ointments. Otherwise, sunlight and a good diet (you may have to experiment) can go a long way in reducing symptoms.

I was gonna go to work but i got high

Fungal infection

CRACKHEAD

Need my crack nigga

eat shit nigger tranny

Saying "simping" for X is medical proof of gayness.

Attached: 1abcbbe.jpg (1200x900, 190.91K)

aids rash - it's over

Your immune system is attacking your skin. This results in shedding. Get help pronto, this is easily treatable.

White hands typed this.

use selsun blue on it

U'll need these, shit sucks

Attached: 20220430_135324.jpg (2576x1932, 1.36M)

That’s bait you fucking retard. UV light will permanently scar that area. Get to a doctor.

nigger hands typed this

Oh and also try out pine/coal tar soap (the legit stuff like from Grandpa's Soap Co), it can help reduce inflammation.

Thanks kike

>no u
back to plebbit tranny

I had this. You gotta diet. Also some laser treatment helps too

theres no such thing as "had" it unless you die. there is no cure for it.

dont put ointment in it, just use cum and onions

that's head-aids bro. RIP

Nice digits

seborrheic dermatitis, get some ketoconazole shampoo should clear it up with regular use.

almost definitely ringworm caused by dirty barber tools

take oral anti fungal meds or maybe ointments

esto esto

Hagrid mushroom stamped you

This

Thanks mate i appreciate it

looks like a severe case of "white skin". id suggest blowing your head off with a 12 gauge immediately before it spreads

If this isn't a meme or something it looks like you're alergic to something probably your shampoo. guys with short hair don't need shampoo. And if I had to guess you got shaved with a razor got razor burn then put cheap shampoo on your head and didn't wash it all the way. In order to make it heal faster stop taking showers for 3 weeks or at least just wash your arms pits and asshole and avoid water on your head, city water is filled with chemicals that actually irritate the skin . If you are having a really rough time with it try moderna derma skin creame for anti scarring

eeeeyew

Attached: amputation.png (1101x747, 1.13M)

Other guesses is that you're allergic to your laundry detergent and your head is reacting with your pillow.

Ligma

its fungal, i'd say buy a strong anti-fungal cream at walgreens but the blotches seem really extensive. You should probably go to a doctor to get prescribed a stronger ointment.