On May 9, Putin will declare mass mobilization and Russia will wipe Ukraine from the map in a matter of days...

On May 9, Putin will declare mass mobilization and Russia will wipe Ukraine from the map in a matter of days. By the end of the month Europe will be under russian rule, and by summer will happen THIS. Fuck NATO

Attached: russianinvasionofamerica.jpg (1216x1500, 892.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ukrainian-farmy.en.softonic.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With what manpower and equipment?

mass mobilization. literally millions of people

Russia can't get enough diesel to run their tanks across a border into Ukraine, let alone across a body of water. Please explain to me how you think this summer invasion will go.

You think he will be able to train them and invade within 21 days?

Russia doesn't have millions of soldiers, do you mean millions of untrained civilians? Do you honestly think that would work?

o_sweet_a_schizo_thread.svg

Putin already said that Russia has new secret weapons (Kinzhal and Sarmat for example). They didn't show their true power yet. With million of troops and their new technology they will wipe the floor with gay americans and their NATO servants.

Russia is too old. For example: Russia is 144 million, Ukraine is 40 million but they have the same number of 16-25 year olds because Russia has an ageing and shrinking population.

So if Russia is going to invade Europe or the USA, 90 year old grannies will have to lead the charge.

Here you have a game based on the events:
ukrainian-farmy.en.softonic.com/

God i hope so
Do you have information on the anti christ?

There's a reason why we are undefeated at home . Two oceans plus millions of citizens armed. Go ahead and try.

Fear the Babushka!

I dont mind dying if I can take at least one american dog with me

well i wonder what they are going to do when the ship drops them off in northern labrador near happy valley goose bay, where the only way in or out is a small airplane or walking through barely mapped cold inhospitable wilderness

>Putin already said that Russia has new secret weapons

Ah yes, russian wunderwaffen. Take your meds Ivan

Let me have a REALLY good laugh at you OP:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Protip: UA is kicking Russian ass.

Attached: Russian_Tank_Crew.png (750x750, 842.24K)

Attached: wargames (2).png (500x324, 120.58K)

Dat u?

Attached: IMG_20220501_044052_948.jpg (969x1280, 491.85K)

>Do you have information on the anti christ?
The Demiurge? Yea. Name's YHWH.

Russia has a population of 144 millions of people, nobody can stop an army of this size.

Throwing men & boys and even women into combat without much training will just lead to the deaths of millions, more untrained Russians than Ukrainians, Europeans or even Americans or Chinese

Cool story bro

Russia can't even properly maintain the Black sea Fleet, let alone stand a chance against American aircraft carriers in the Atlantic and Pacific. The design documents for Russias primary fighter jets were also leaked. So russia isn't exactly at any advantage here.

Attached: F-35.png (1256x682, 268.71K)

>will happen this

Fuck off boris

>Russia invading Alaska

Attached: community_image_1404234705.png (500x438, 85.88K)

It was the Chinese that invaded Alaska in Fallout, retard.

Putin believing in divisions that aren't there, wonder weapons, and a multi-front war in Moldova, potentially Romania, Poland, and Finland.
Putin is going full Adolf Hitler.

Let's presume that they have not shown their true power. What is the reason for this decision... not to show their true power yet...

Is it the needless loss of life, or needless loss of face in the global community? Please let us know.

As long as there just here for the government, I guess that's cool.

Wasn't that the Chinese?

Attached: 1625105982194m.jpg (1024x576, 48.11K)

Retard, it was Ukies who fired at PMR

you can say the same thing about NATO weapons projects. Unless there's any evidence of these weapons being demonstrated (which there aren't) then such claims are meaningless.

>As long as there just here for the government, I guess that's cool.
Yeah man, they're just gonna take out the government and just leave, you're very smart bro. government bad!

With Russian "peacekeepers" coincidentally being there?

Another stupid, lying russian asshole.
Sad try Ivan. Can't you lie better than this?
NUKE MOSCOW - FUCK ALL RUSSIANS.

They have been standing there since the Transnistrian war and do not touch anyone. Note that no one fired at Ukraine from the PMR.

Kek

Attached: 1647189484018.jpg (1080x1268, 91.61K)

kek they can't even take over itty bitty Ukraine and you expect us to believe they'll steamroller Europe and the US?

what a retarded weapon holy shit

Pretty sure it was the Thalmor.

Yeah, sorry, not really impressed with the modern Russian military. If they didn’t have nukes NATO would’ve driven them out of Ukraine and occupied Moscow by now. Saddam Hussein had a better military. Holy shit did Russia suddenly expose how much dick they now suck.

Let me guess, the bourgeois stole your sweet roll.

>850 psi
That's going to shoot out of the victim and fly around the room.

The n'wahs did.

EU population: 447,000,000
EU + US population: ~800,000,000
Russian Federation population: 145,000,000
EU allies who will intervene militarily in the event of an invasion by Russia: NATO
Russian Federation allies who will intervene military in the event of a Russian invasion of Europe: none
EU nuclear members and capabilities: US, UK, France; nuclear/thermonuclear, full triad
Russian Federaation nuclear capabilities: nuclear/thermonuclear, full triad (but in what condition since the Soviet era?)

>On May 9

Are the Voices back, telling you things? Sucks to be you.

holy shit you are 14

Attached: b1.jpg (680x681, 57.98K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220410-193150_Browser.jpg (1070x1885, 178.33K)

Beatrix Potter writes better stories. In her stories the rabbits talk and wear clothes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220410-193120_Browser.jpg (1066x2040, 299.17K)

> blaming everything on n'wahs
What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

Normal leaders don't start naming territories they're planning in annexing, this isn't something that happens in normal countries with normal leaders.

Attached: United Nations General Assembly Resolution ES-111.png (362x648, 41.97K)

Fixed it, now it is something that is likely to continue to happen. o/

Attached: OPIsANigger.png (874x1086, 1.96M)

I shall write your name on the Tablet Of Absolute Dorkness

Latinos from the south and this would be accurate.

>They didn't show their true power yet
but they did.

>Russian Federation population: 145,000,000
>RU and CN 1.5kkk
are you retarded?

Aww, thanks user!
> ...
Strange coincidence: captcha = T0DDH

China is not going to war with NATO lol.

>patent pending

Literally what Israel did with Golan

The only problem is, Russia has actual claim to Ukraine and Israel has no claim to Golan

These are a meme. The air pressure isn't nearly enough to rip you apart like they claim, and such a short burst of cold air isn't freezing anything. I'm sure it would feel pretty unpleasant, but the stab wound is a much bigger threat to your health.