DUDE its like not addictive man, I could stop smoking right now forever if I wanted to...

DUDE its like not addictive man, I could stop smoking right now forever if I wanted to, I just don't want to dude because it's not addictive.
>first thing he does when he wakes up is tokes, wake and bake brah!
>smokes before work
>smokes on lunch break, just a little
>smokes when he gets home because work was hard
>smokes before dinner and before watching TV, it enhances the experience dude
>smokes before bed, it helps you sleep dude
>repeat cycle until he runs out of weed
>spend thousands of dollars to buy in bulk, its better to buy in bulk after all and what if you ran out and couldn't find any, can't have that even if it isn't addictive
>repeat

Attached: 1642803509982.png (430x400, 126.7K)

I knew people who spent $300 per week on weed and saw nothing wrong with it.

I really, really love getting baked. If you don’t like it, suck my balls

Based

What's wrong with weed?
Redpill me user

Attached: 1650936149735.jpg (579x530, 21.93K)

I love THC. I also love abusing Amphetamine, Methylphenidate, and Ativan. Getting high is the best

>makes you lazy and unproductive
>impairs your ability to drive, further limiting your contributions to society if you had any potential to begin with
>makes you revert to a childlike state where you want to eat brownies and watch cartoons like a little faggot
>reeks like green shit

Turns you into a faggot

>Be me
>Nighttime user mostly, wind down and go to sleep. Game after work.
>Never smoke at work, ever
>New people get hired at work
>Theyre faggots who take 3 hour lunches and shit and I have to pickup their slack
>They rip people off so their sales numbers are higher even though I work harder
>pissed off at situation
>Start smoking the best sativa strains I can find, at work
>Grab number 1 spot within the first week
>3 weeks in, dominating the competition. Getting more work done than ever before
>Dont even care about lazy coworkers doing nothing
>Making double their paycheck
>But bro youre spending all that money on weed
>Sell weed and it pays for itself, with profit

Problem, nigger?

I don’t see a problem with any of this. Why are you such a faggot?

Dude weed lmao

>thousands of dollars
Holy shit dude, you can get 2 weeks of weed here for 35$. Everything else might be spot on but the cost of this vice ain’t that high lol.
>high lol

ah, the daily weed bait thread. Either it's unironic, which means you're probably salty cause you can't get weed so you try to cope, or it's ironic, which means stop posting this shit everyday.

/thread

I’d call you a nigger, but basketball-Americans love weed.

>faggots who take 3 hour lunches and shit
>they aren't fired immediately for disappearing from the job for 3 hours
>also aren't fired down the line for repeatedly disappearing from the job for 3 hours
Why are stoners always fucking liars on top of being addicts?

You underestimate or don't account for how much weed potheads blaze through. $35 of weed probably lasts a pothead an hour of their pathetic day.

>lazy
I was already lazy, I’m actually more productive when I smoke.
>impairs your ability to drive
Beep beep, road hazard lol
>contribute to society
Aw shit I knew I forgot to do something today.
>revert to a childlike state of brownies and cartoons
Lol fuck yeah it does, nothing better than getting high and watching Adventure Time and Spongebob
>reeks like green shit
That it do, the dank be hella dank.

How fucking new are you faggot? /threading your own post? Pathetic.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-19-at-12.46.37-PM.png (703x438, 290.1K)

They've all gotten in trouble recently. They threw tantrums like children and tried to blame others for their actions. Bossman doesnt care as much cause the two worst offenders do make the company good money, they have great sales numbers but this is only because they take advantage of vulernable people like older women. Anyways. You sound like an angry little faggot that needs a cock to choke on.

>ummm BRO you just hate on weed cuz u dont have it haha

Bruh, I AM that pothead. I can get a big ol’ bag of weed for 35 bucks, smoke like 5 bowls every day and not need to refuel for two fucking weeks. Shit is cash my man. Not even the almighty Snoop Dogg could down this entire fucking bag in one hour.

I just spend $160 for my entire summer supply. It will last me until September.

look how much greentext you did in this thread. Stoners are living RENT FREE in your head it's insane. get help.

Is it just me or are trolls just absolute shit these days?
Damn kids.

it's a drug
any drug is for losers. That includes cigs, alcohol, and even processed sugar

Ativan?? LOL the lowest quality benzo in existence.

Attached: 1639023003519.jpg (464x315, 17.35K)

Weed is different for different people. I know people who work harder and drive better stoned. I however do get lazy and get panic attacks from it which is why i don't smoke myself but to say that it effects everyone the same is pretty dumb.

It’s not addictive. At all. I stopped when my wife got pregnant. Cold turkey. No withdrawal. Find one person that will take an aids dick to the ass for pot? One. Because I live in a major city, I can find several crackheads that would let me jam a football in their asshole for $10.

Pothead here, there is a distinction to be made between addictive and chemically addictive. Gambling is addictive and there’s nothing ingested at all. You can get addicted to weed, you just wont develop a chemical dependency like those poor crackheads do.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. None. For $500 I could get a pound of weed. A pound would last me the better part of a year, if not more than a year. $40 is like three weeks of pot.

Holy fucking shit they are living, breathing stereotypes and they somehow cannot see it. Amazing.
>DUDE actually weed makes you drive BETTER man
>dude I am actually a better worker when I am high, dont harsh my mellow bro different strokes bro
Fuck off.

$1000 a month sounds about right.
And it's legal so you can't say shit about my smoke filling up your apartment all day and night.
420 blazeit fagot

Damn dude, chill out, here smoke this bowl.

bitch, please.

Coffee is a more serious issue.

I stand by my point about addiction. Can you find a compulsive gambler that would take a football to the ass for $10? If it doesn’t pass the crackhead test, it’s not a true addiction.

Faack dude, you’re spending 1000$ a month on weed? How the fuck, are you buying bricks of keef and burning through it like Old Will Nelson?

>r-rent free
The usual cope strategy. Stay mad

Weed use increases purchasing of Nacho Cheese Doritos thereby stimulating the economy. Faggot

Okay there Snoop Willie Nelson, maybe it’s time to cut back. Jesus Christ bro, $1000 worth of bud would’ve lasted me like a year when I smoked heavy. I mean…this was like 10 years ago. But still.

Vape cartridges, top shelf 8ths, edibles.
And like in OP's greentext, I start hitting it when I wake up and I don't stop until I fall asleep.
It adds up. I don't give a fuck though there's nothing better to do.

There is probably a gambling addict out there that would take a bet on whether a crackhead could fit a football in its ass. But come on, we can’t mark all addictions by the crackhead standard, cause that’s the pinnacle of depravity. Cigarette smokers probably won’t shove a football up there either for a pack of smokes, but you can’t deny they’re addicted. Same for alcoholics. Not all addictions are created equal, but that doesn’t mean the less devastating ones don’t exist.

>THAT'S HIM! THAT'S THE GUY WHO KEEPS TELLING ME SPENDING MY ENTIRE PAYCHECK ON WEED IS A BAD THING!

Attached: 1601979332907.png (490x586, 104.81K)

By psychological definition, it is not an addictive substance. People who have addictive personalities may use it as a crutch, but it's not addictive.

Attached: 1622783867993.jpg (292x157, 7.14K)

I mean if you’ve got the cash to burn on top shelf shit that’s pretty cool but damn dude, there’s diminishing returns on this shit. If you breathe some actual atmosphere occasionally it makes the high better.

holla at me if ya smokin tha devil's lettuce rn

Glad I have acess to good, cheap weed so I don't have to make cope posts like this

>class four Cope grade crybaby.
"sometimes I think about how people smoke WEED and it makes me CRY :("

kys dork

Attached: fuckfaceee.png (299x168, 3.19K)

Avoiding pot won’t help you become a real woman. Dilate your crotch wound

I grant that not all addictions are created equal, but that doesn’t make pot addictive. And you’re right, smokers won’t go full crackhead, but they’ll definitely go somewhat depraved for smokes. A chick sucked my dick for smokes in high school. Best $5 I ever spent.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Addict spotted, imagine being weaker than a plant kek

If only you knew how bad things really are.
It's not ideal.
but still fuck OP and his thread i'm doing it anyway

Weed is addicting you retards, it just has relatively minor physical dependence. Dependence and addiction are two related but different things. excessive THC use might also effect the function of your endocannabinoid system, but as far as I'm aware, your endocannabinoid system has very niche functionality in your body to begin with so most people can live with that just fine.

Attached: 149071975-352-k852771.jpg (352x550, 17.46K)

This. Stoners will tell you otherwise though

>depends on the strain brooo
>im super creative on weed and i do stufffff

No you arent, no you don't. You're a pathetic drug addict and you're lucky some smart drug lords figured out if you convince idiots that drugs are medicine they can legalize it so they can make a bunch of money off retards. The end

No such thing as a pot addict. They don’t exist. Never have.

>No such thing as a pot addict. They don’t exist. Never have.
Bro, the stoner stereotype exists for a reason. I love weed, but you're underselling it right now by trying so hard to defend it lmao

Is $200 per month ok?
Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1642202675590.jpg (1000x842, 132.19K)

Um, yeah you can faggot. You think apartment owners are just cool with people burning shit in their properties and damaging the walls, carpet and furniture with nasty odors?

Jesus christ this guy is so pathetic it's actually kind of incredible.

I spent about 75 dollars on a bag of edibles, 10mg delta-9 each, back in fucking December, and I still haven't ran out. I only get stoned on the weekends, and when I do, I have a high enough tolerance that I don't need a lot for a good high

Yeah they love it they just charge you a bit extra when you move out.

>high enough tolerance
I meant low enough, whatever

DUDE LIKE BY PSYCHOLOGY DEFINITIONS IT IS *NOT* ADDICTIVE, HOW CAN YOU SAY IM ADDICTED TO THIS DRUG THAT I SMOKE MULTIPLE TIMES EVERY DAY, GET AGITATED WHEN I DONT HAVE, SPEND WAY TOO MUCH MONEY ON AND COULD QUIT (IF I WANTED TO, BUT I DONT WANT TO OR NEED TO, SO WHY SHOULD I)????!!!!

Attached: 1_Cf7b8Og7nTIqeNAsV6_aJg.png (702x353, 365.74K)