So yesterday i was at a party and theres this pretty art thot and i made the critical mistake of asking if she plays...

So yesterday i was at a party and theres this pretty art thot and i made the critical mistake of asking if she plays music, and guess what instrument she answered.

I wish people werent so predictable. How can we start a band if people are just so brainwashed by youtube memes? How can come anything original come up again in this highly calculated and algorithmic culture?

Attached: 1E7.jpg (960x782, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCkeg99jQZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bass or ukulele?

fuck ukulele trash instrument

yeah the fucking uke. i wish she played the bass.

told me the uke was just perfect and easy and really best sounding ever. i dont even know anymore if people are trolling me sometimes or what.

Have you heard her play? Maybe her music is really cool and like the modern day Tiny Tim. You don't know.

If nothing else you can tell her you’re into it. Get some art hoe pussy for your Yea Forums friends

she just plays in her bed. doesnt record anything you cretin.

and she has a fucking zenit camera, just starting in analog, and im a medium format king already. shes just years before. i could teach her but she in relationship welp.

Why are you trying to start a band with art thots

>If nothing else you can tell her you’re into it.
told her we could make a joint track me in the synths she in the uke, she creamed. then the cuck came and the thing halted, i think shell come around later.

you sound insufferable, no wonder you post about art hoes instead of having a gf.

what, did you wish she played the fucking harpsichord?

why would anyone.
be honest

Attached: mybloodyvalentine.jpg (780x516, 134K)

>what, did you wish she played the fucking harpsichord
that would have been fucking magical, i happen to like proper artistic girls, not pseuds

pics like that make me so lonely

HORNY AND LONELY..

no just lonely. my libido died years ago

dude wtf how can that happen, u depresst?

>being pretentious over instrument choice
cringe incel

Because they're stupid enough to think they can mold someone they're sexually attracted to into the perfect hipster gf
Let us know how that goes mate, I'm sure that's not going to blow up in your face at all

aww im gonna get sex and a very cheap relationship (these are inexpensive as fuck, they dont even trek or travel).. poor me lol

>im gonna get sex and a very cheap relationship
I'm not really into spiritualism myself but I can't imagine anyone considering this satisfying

expensive gfs are a waste of money. money should go to family, not to momentary company.

ukulele?

I was actually talking about the emotional satisfaction rather than saving money, but anyway, if all you need is sex and keeping your money to yourself, why wouldn't you just get a hooker instead of dealing with all this bullshit?

why do you care

>How can come anything original come up again in this highly calculated and algorithmic culture?
OK, here's your problem - you think mainstream culture used not to be whippet shit. You are mistaken. You're blaming your phone for your inability to pay attention to the really valuable stuff. "Algorithmic" is crybaby for "other people know how to be famous and I don't". Shut the fuck up, dipshit.

because the people who whine about sex on Yea Forums all day need successful conquest to satisfy their ego/narcissism

What's wrong with the bass faggot. I would much prefer someone who played a bass than fucking autistic guitar

Help the Yea Forumsbro not to waste money or to reconsider values

who thinks having a high manteinance gf is a good idea?

Nothing, and I prefer it too. It’s just the meme instrument for every band with a girl in it

Nobody. Once again, my point is that if you are that concerned about money and on the other hand don't care about feelings, paying prostitute for sex is more beneficial than getting through some retarded shit to get a gf who you are going to treat like prostitute anyway

Being with a prostitute would give him no opportunity to be a mean asshole, though. He wants to treat a woman who cares about him like a Kleenex; a prostitute who is more than happy for you to cum and leave represents no satisfaction to these microbes.

Do all your potential mates have to play instruments you deem good instruments?

but in hiring a prostitute he does not prove to himself that he is desirable or capable of attracting women and therefore will not be satisfied

they ought to have their own voice, all im saying.

Have you ever worn a band t-shirt. Have you ever played a cover? Have you ever got a fashionable hairdo?

You mean deviate from the mainstream art thot culture? Cause, yeah, I guess I can understand that. They try to stand out so much to be deemed alternative but in reality if they all play the fucking uke then they're not really different.

i look like a homeless tweaker and listen to sun ra

They play the uke because it's fun, easy and cute. You're the one who thinks that two people who have the same hobby = the same person, because you're the one manufacturing the appearance of a personality out of the trends you buy into. A girl who buys and plays a uke because it looks fun has more core sense of identity than you guys do.

I didn't ask you what you listen to, I already know that aspect of your life is conformist as fuck, or you wouldn't be offended by the ukelele.

I bet she plays a pretty mean meat flute

>t. virgin who plays the uke
I guarantee you most don't play it because they want to play an instrument and because it looks fun and cute. They see other people doing it and they see that other people think that it's cute to play the uke so they play the damn thing.

nah she a stupid hoe m'nigga

>turns out the soulless corporate produced identities were the most soulful human beings all along
lmao my dude

>because they want to play an instrument
No, I didn't think they did. I didn't accuse them of anything so contrived and hollow. I said they wanted to play the uke, specifically. And no, it's not because other people think that. You're too socially inept to get laid so you're compensating coming out with /r9k/ treehouse shit about how women iz. You're a tool.

don't be so hard on yourself dude

No, try to understand this: having a hobby isn't having a personality. Your personality is a cipher, you're nothing and you never will be anything, but most people do things they think will be fun. You find them boring, and you're scared of being bored because it forces you to look within yourself and see the void in your mind, so you attack them as somehow lesser people. They just don't suck as much as you, "my dude".

Jesus fucking christ, I haven't seen somebody project this hard in a while. It is painfully obvious to everyone here that you are a white virgin that plays the uke and is for some reason white knighting these basic art hoes to fulfill your own personal philosophy. Let me give you a piece of advice, when you stop treating every single art thot like she's a holy temple and like she's a special snowflake, completely different from everybody else, you will get pussy, I promise you. Art hoes are easily the hottest girls out there, and I never expect much from them.

>project
Shit, is this all you've got? You still think that playing the uke is the issue? Your lack of a personality is the issue.

What gave it away that I lack personality? That I think playing the ukelele as a female more often than not means you are trying to fit into the alternative culture?

>People have to play the instruments i like reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That's why nobody likes you and just let you in the party because they felt bad for you

That you think having the same hobby as other people must mean you have no personality.

Yeah dude, that's why you didn't end up fucking her. Your superior taste. Shurely.

Playing music is a hobby. Playing the ukulele is not a hobby. Playing the uke as a woman usually means you are trying to be cute for other people, and no, 9 times out of 10, they are not playing the uke because they want to play an instrument and because the uke looks "cute and fun." Fucking autism.

>im a medium format king
God you are insufrible, you got nothing on me lad my father is a pro photographer and teached me the how to develop and shit since i was like 12, but i dont go and tell the cuties that their lomography camera is shit because they don't shot 120, they like to talk and share their experience.

I already said they didn't want to play "an instrument". They want to play the ukelele. I can see you screwing up your eyes as you typed this, so I assume "Fucking autism" is directed at yourself for giving it away again.

>she creamed.
She dont give a fuck

But you like her faggot, thats why you made her this thread, to brag about talking to her

So lemme get this straight. You are saying, they don't want to get into the ukulele because they want to start playing an instrument. You are saying they're thinking
>Aww! owo this tiny guitar looks so fun and cute I want to learn how to play it
And you're saying that most art thots aren't playing the ukulele solely because that is the definitive art hoe instrument in their culture?

Attached: yikes.jpg (547x692, 75K)

I'm sure you fuck art thots on the reg by belittling their hobbies. I've known a lot of tryhard losers like you, and none of them ever scored. Some of them were pretty good-looking too, but it was just who they were as people that soured the deal. They'd open their mouths, and their night would be over.

They want to start doing the specific fun thing they've seen someone else do that looks fun, yes. It's not a badge. They aren't trying to impress you, they're already attractive or you wouldn't have walked up to them in the first place. They just want to play the ukulele.

>I was at a party
And you're calling other people brainwashed and predictable. Sit down, bitch

ukulele is not arthoe you fucking retard, its quirky sub normie girl at best
actual arthoes make shitty weird noise music on bandcamp

>They want to start doing the specific fun thing they've seen someone else do that looks fun, yes.
They want to start doing the specific trendy thing they've seen someone else do that looks like it will get them dick, yes.

But its cute and fun, musc is cute and fun, its your identity too, you are no different, you think your taste is unique, tell that to the other faggots here who share it and like you feel superior

An arthoe playing a uke is probably really good at it. He wanted a bassist to fulfill his Kim Deal fantasies.

Nah, they dont have the attention span

I think my taste is unique to like 75%+ of the population, but I don't think it's that crazy as evidenced by the plethora of faggots on here and rym.

No, again, this is /r9k/ shit, have sex.

You must be a true autist

You are individualizing them way too much. I have gotten laid, and it definitely wasn't by treating every woman like they are special in their own unique way when it comes to style, interests, and hobbies.

these art chicks who play ukulele and swear they are into occultism and the zodiac all have the same exact background of being clueless failed normies in 2012

>have sex
>ur autistic
moooooom Yea Forums is projecting again

No, for real, you believe that people like the epic memes from Yea Forums have told you.
Normal people understand that musical instruments are liked by a wide range of subcultures, normies love ukes for example, but here you are giving proof that its an art hoe instrument!

>Why yes, i do actually only make out with girls that are 1st Contrabassoon in their respective cities Symphonic Orchestras. What gave it away?

Attached: comment_kfvnXDrAD6X0aVjiMf8pzHA8MErJCoMB.jpg (1080x1246, 300K)

>cannot form a coherent sentence
yes, everybody take advice from this man right here

>being a music snob in order to reject every chance at having sex because in reality your self esteem is too low to accept love

Attached: images.jpg (180x280, 7K)

I legitimately laughed out loud in front of my mom when I'm supposed to be studying for AP Bio. Thank you for this.

incel

HAVE SEX OP OR KILL YOURSELF

kek

Excuse me, im being a filthy phoneposter at the moment, but i think you can get the idea of what i meant in my post.
You are pathetic dude, stop criticizing people for what they like, you are not even interesting either.

Well I'm assuming you were trying to say that me "embracing Yea Forums memes" is somehow proving that the uke is an art hoe instrument. The uke is either for art thots OR white virgin males who want to stand out and get laid but ALWAYS fail. It is one or the other. The ones who are praising the uke in this thread are the latter, I guarantee you.

>yeah the fucking uke
fucking kek called it as soon as I read the OP
ignore the angry virgins itt

>The ones who are praising the uke
Nobody is praising it, people is telling you its a common intrument, Yea Forums memes are designed to be applied to pretty much everyone, thats why they are funny, tsking them serious is pretty autistic

What Yea Forums meme am I taking seriously? See I have a social life so I actually talk to real human beings on a daily basis so I generally understand that there are about two main types of people that play the ukulele. It isn't a common instrument. Maybe it is becoming one since a bunch of millennials and zoomers are getting into it to be considered alternative, but no, it isn't for many other people other than wannabe alternative normies.

>Thinking women think for themselves and don't just find a mold to fit themselves into
That was your first mistake OP
Also, was it a ukulele?

More like twee pop garbage like moldy peaches, singing with a whispery faux-r&b delivery

Man ukelele has been popular since late 00's wtf are you talking about?

Define popular

They also have terrible relationships with their fathers

>What Yea Forums meme am I taking seriously?
Art hoes

>implying they arent a particular, corporate and media engineered demographic in the real world

have kids

Fuck ton of youtube cover videos and a wide range of ukes to choose on any online or retail music store, also song books specific for the instrument at book stores, etc

Art hoes are not a meme, bro. Do you follow any of these chicks? They're all into the same shit, they all get into little friend groups/conglomerates, they all go to the same shows, they all comment the same lyrics from the same shitty bands on each other's instagram posts. The list goes on, they are so generic it is scary. They're cute, don't get me wrong, but to say that art hoes as a concept are not real, is fucking retarded.

I can smell the euphoria from here

Its almost as any other subculture, right? grow the fuck up nerds

The difference being that everyone in the art hoe scene thinks they're an individual

Yes and they are annoying like a lot of other subcultures like I only listen to metal faggots. We have a right to generalize and meme on subcultures that are generally into the same shit / like the same garbage. Making fun of them doesn't automatically make that subculture nonexistent or less annoying. I'm sorry your dick gets too hard for those thots to understand why they're clowned on. Faggot.

Same applies rock fags, mu core fags, hip hop fags.
Is it because you dont get to pound their pussy?

>I'm sorry your dick gets too hard for those thots to understand why they're clowned on. Faggot.
I just find it creepy that you guys dont hold others with the same standards

Once you've had enough sex and interacted with enough girls you start to understand that 95% of women are not different.

No fucking way user?, People is people no matter their fashion sense?, Damn you are a true social engineering genious

uh oh it's the moronic phone poster again

Im sorry you are being hurt by my observations, also this is Yea Forums,bgo back

I just can't even understand what you're trying to say, schizo.

Lmao you know exactly what i mean, im sorry your feelings got hurt

i find this post to be immensely funny, thank you for this

No, I really don't know what you're trying to say man.

Nah I don't believe there is the same amount of elitism and status-worship on those scenes

>No fucking way user?, People is people no matter their fashion sense?
There is a grammar error there, but you should understand well, unless you are truly retarded

Oh i get it, you didnt impress them, poor little thing

im laughing out loud about this giant argument that's divulging in this thread oh my god he legitimately just posted about art hoes why is everyone getting so heated lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=MCkeg99jQZQ

Who wants to fuck a girl that has number count > 20
Which is most art hoes
Nothing to offer
Fell for the meme once or twice, they've all got bpd, often are alcoholics and chainsmokers and cannot form substantial emotional bonds with men
I now see them as toxic and avoid them for good reason

>Who wants to fuck a girl that has number count > 20
>Which is most art hoes
lmao all the art hoes i know are literally female incels or had like one ugly bf

this post just made me realize i've definitely stunted on art hoes before LOL. sometimes it gotta be done.

Then you don't know art hoes who also happen to be in sororities
Quite a bit of overlap

i dont live in a retarded 3rd world shithole where sororities are a thing

i cant even imagine an art hoe in a sorority. i feel like they're either like or the polar opposite

Are we going to pretend the majority of Tinders userbase is not art hoes??
C'mon now

;)

go back to instagram

>me in the synths
Oh yeah, a microkorg cuck and some stupid uke chick. This joke basically writes itself.

>So yesterday i was at a party
Failed normie fuck OFF. Everyone hates you from both sides of the fence.

Attached: 1557485998061.jpg (1200x1200, 333K)

fucking this op put yer balls to the wall so we can smash em with a hammer

OP here, im impressed at the power plant amount of assblast generated here, just was sharing a little anecdote tied to the current musical zeitgeist and pop culture ;))

Attached: 647468.png (225x225, 8K)

not a micrococker, id use my russian synth for full meme impact

>me in the synths
Haha at least she plays an actual instrument

YOU CANT PLAY THAT INSTRUMENT I DONT LIKE THAT INSTRUMENT YOU NIGGER WHY DONT YOU PLAY THE ORGAN AND THE SHAMIZEN WITH YOUR CLIT YOU WHORE??????

>See I have a social life
No one wants you here. Your opinion is meaningless.

>grow the fuck up nerds
Get the fuck off the music board, normie shitstain.

How dare people enjoy playing music?! They should be miserable and content themselves to angrily complaining about others on the internet!

That’s a rip dude. Uke is such a normie instrument.

>the cuck came
her bf?

what a way to try table-turning OP's logic and looking like a bigger retard

Attached: 1500571517424.jpg (489x909, 55K)

>then the cuck came
user, I've got some bad news...

:O

This. Threads like this rarely get any replies ever, don't know why OP got lucky with this one

>having hobby isn't having a personality

what kind of retard are you?, hobbies ARE a part of the human personality, they partially define YOU

Attached: 1554310360138.jpg (1487x1980, 262K)

The ukulele?

Playing the Ukulele is a fantastic thing to do! It means that there are less NPCs out there playing actual instruments and booking actual shows. Let them get distracted with their toy. The rest of us are trying to make a name for our selves.

Attached: utke.jpg (683x1024, 108K)

the uke is for women what the korg volcas are for men. prove me wrong.

because i got the moralfag (the one talking this prostitute nonsense) really mad at me, then i left and he kept fighting anyone that dared criticize the uke lol.

Came to this thread to find out what an art hoe is. It’s now confirmed I am the art hoe :(

Yuck. Get out.

begone thot

I’ve been on this board since 06 I’m not leaving because a couple of underaged virgins tell me to lol

>Been on here since 06.
>Doesn't know what an art hoe is
Classic woman reasoning.

Do you hate prog too? This is very important to know if you are a real art hoe

bump

I been here longer than you faggot stfu

>people unrionIcally defending uke thots

YEESH

berhaps if i prove my fealty to muh yuppie white girls on Yea Forums (where they tend to hang out) they shalt reward me with platonic hugs and epic peggies on the weekend if im extra good

What cities symphonic orchestras even have multiple contras in the section, let alone a seperate contra section large enough to warrant a section leader?

ayy lmao

>OK, here's your problem - you think mainstream culture used not to be whippet shit. You are mistaken.
that's true but his point is still relevant
>"Algorithmic" is crybaby for "other people know how to be famous and I don't".
this is not true, they know how to be famous only in relation to digital media's attention seeking cycles, not in relation to people. They are socially useless and characterless idiots without their gadgets, newsfeeds, vines and Youtube. It usually lasts for a while, then the cycle of media exploitation just repeats itself.

incel thread 2: hipster faggot boogaloo

>See I have a social life
That only means your opinions are forged by social approval first with truthfulness not even second.

>they know how to be famous only in relation to digital media's attention seeking cycles, not in relation to people.
a true gem of a comment.

You know, at least Yea Forums pretends they aren’t massive virgins. Here in Yea Forums this is what we have.

Not the same guy but

People assume that interesting people have interesting hobbies. Then they conflate this with the idea that they must be interesting because they have interesting hobbies.

>All interesting people have interesting hobbies
>Not everyone with interesting hobbies is an interesting person

bump

Girls can’t handle the bass. Their hands are too tiny for most chords near the top of the neck of such a large and manly instrument.
>inb4 some fag claims bassists shouldn’t play low chords because they sound like shit
Actually, YOU sound like shit, virgin nerd!
Pic related; dumb virgin faggot cuck playing a bass chord at the twelfth fret (don’t even get me started on fretfags)

Attached: F4A6DEE1-1B23-48B2-863C-5E7E9E49F9DD.jpg (863x1390, 135K)

>what is a short scale bass

>muh russian synth

Fag, get a Moog, Roland, or an ARP

Ah yes, I too enjoy listening to mud.

>what is baby instrument
Sure, a girl can play a BABY INSTRUMENT but that instrument is laughable compared to the real thing

Good to know we have some real men on this board after all.

Why do Art hoes pussies smell different to regular women? They always have a more powdery vanilliary smelling pussy

>They always have a more powdery vanilliary smelling pussy
damn that sounds heavenly

Attached: 1557694898607.jpg (768x768, 83K)

>They always have a more powdery vanilliary smelling pussy
youve clearly never actually had sex... no ones pussy smells like that. it smells like a mix of like pee and body odor at best except hormones make you perceive those smells as nice in that context...

nah its weird and offputting

lmao kiddo you cant copy paste a post thats been made a million times on th' chan to flex about being a man who gets laid, I was talking about the additional notes art hoes have

>additional notes

Quit talking about a girl's vag like it's a fucking glass of wine, you pretentious cockmongler.

>he isn't a vagina connoisseur

have sex

>have sex

I have, unlike you, you fedora-tier white-knight basedboy.

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEN
slay those toxic men!!!!!!!!!!!

Vagina has two things in common with fine wine. Both need to breathe a little when first opened, and after too many years they turn to vinegar.

>hormones make you perceive those smells as nice in that context
wtf I think my hormones are wack, my gf's pussy smells like rotten fish and shit

i mean it makes you horny and primal. like a dog finding a dead animal and rolling around in it. it still doesnt smell good but instead of being repulsed i want to stick my face near it

get help, creep

this is me

Just because you fucked an ugly 3/10 doesnt make you king of Yea Forums bud

In the land of virgins, cucks, and basedboys, even the dude who's fucked a 5/10 is king.

lmaoo

based.
It only sounds like shit if you don't know how to EQ your fucking amp and pick the proper bass for the sound desired.

>chords

Attached: 32131.jpg (295x171, 4K)

all these seetihng ukemaymay replies
fucking lamo

what are you, 40? literally fuck off boomer cat lady

*bassed

post feet

hey ;)

can this fuckin thread please die already. thx

impressively stupid post

So yesterday i was at a club
bottoms up

women are such a meme
how can anyone defend them

they're pretty and cute and smell nice and have soft skin

>find somebody at a party I might have something in common with, she's cute as well which is great
>I could get her number, but instead I go home and make fun of her with my friends on the Yea Forums - Music board

keep it up user

Attached: 1520583552500.gif (286x204, 836K)

Nigger I'd still take a girl that can pluck out a shitty bedroom pop diddle over a girl claiming she's into music but can't play anything. Should've gotten her number, asked her out on a date, have disappointing sex with her and play a duet with her instead of complaining here.

I mean I wish I could judge you but I’m at the point where I’ll immediately give up on a girl if she is into the marvel movies.

only good post itt

to any girl in this thread post your armpits

this

here
WHAT THE FUCK ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR 2 DAYS AND ITS STILL ON THE FRONT PAGE

bump

bump

Playing the uke is definitely the issue that's some nasty stuff right there

Absolutely based

>interacting with any girl
>"GO AHEAD AND FUCK HER MAKE MU PRODU LOSER"
you are all pathetic

Attached: 11794771_shift-966x593_1qw-Dq_O5V33A.jpg (800x491, 39K)

based

I swear 20 year olds reach an intermediate level of pop/rock guitar skill and they think they're fucking gods. chill out, you'll probably never write or record anything of value. Getting upset over this stuff just makes you look stupid. You could just talk about something else and have a good time.

It's a party and she's just some chick. How do you people (fucking nerds) think these people (normal boring 20 somethings) have sex? You think they connect over their love of michael gira's solo work, then it's straight p in v?

Yea Forums girls are a nightmare I dunno why you guys want them

what the fuck this thread is still around, you guys rule btw ;)

This. if you wanna fuck these girls just start selling molly

its talcum. thank me later pal.

bro, i make my own synths, thats how hipster i am :)

I wish I had a white art thot gf

>bass
>chords

nut in that bitch, and afterwards tell her nobody gives a shit about instruments and it's all about rap now

tell her to start sucking on some black pipes so maybe she will get a chance in starring in some rap music video and get "fame"

same

This thread is still going? Jesus christ.

is this a hapa?

Dumb faggot you are.

me aswell

based thread

op is underaged or even worse CRINGE.
uke is typical hipster instrument now, stop freaking out you retard

OP is clearly based you dont know shit buddy

>now

>chords
That's guitar dipshit not bass

plz

i think this perfect thread deserves 300 replies, whos with me, bros?

>So yesterday i was at a party
wanna know how i know this story's fake?

Why is this shitty thread still up
Do the mods jack off to the girl?

yeah grrrrr those damn roasties playing ELECTROACOUSTIC IMPROV NOISE MUSIC on their damn tape loops, synths, and circuit bended IBM decks. what fucking NORMALFAGS

Attached: 1528428958093.jpg (474x452, 120K)

>i could teach her but she in relationship welp.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA *weeze* HAHAHAHAHAHAH oh lord user you are one hell of an INCEL

eat her ass and move on.

>welp
fucking fag

wooo

ur in the right. it happened in the a place to bury strangers gig. still, a social setting.
not cool, bros ;)

what did she smell like

like art hoe pussy, like the vanilla talcum mix some user talked above.