What does Yea Forums think about YouTube core?

What does Yea Forums think about YouTube core?

Attached: ytcore.png (850x1200, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

could be worst

Fuck off. Who cares how you find music if it's good music... Ryo Fukui is great, Apex Twin is great, Miles Davis?

>Ryo Fukui is great, Apex Twin is great

Attached: 12956C85-4237-42E1-AA8E-8C6D3033DFE7.jpg (750x737, 381K)

You. Sex. Now.

>You. Sex. Now.

Attached: 1542829643776.png (853x855, 83K)

bait?

where is it

Attached: tia79wxomyarxneer0o9.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

replace billie eilish with this

>billie eilish
>non viral

if we are talking about the youtube recommendation algorithm then she is all over youtube everywhere you go

>the most famous jazz album of all time
>youtube core
are you fucking retarded?

Well yeah, she's one of the most popular artists of 2019. It's definitely not a "non viral album"

>Most popular modal jazz record
>Somehow get overrid by "tubecore"

tubecore/tourist-core should be reserved to not popular yet comfortably-known albums in the genre

How do you get Illmatic from the YouTube recommendation algorithm

Watch a review of Illmatic

suggest replacements for these two albums then

Take Me Somewhere Nice by Mogwai (because of that thumbnail, you know the one), Molchat Doma and Black Marble are all youtube-core and they are great

Is that midori album tubecore?

Yes - Fragile pops up quite frequently

Most offensive recommendations in general for anyone listening to anything "indie" is Foxygen, Tycho, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Sweet Trip. Never heard of any of them until the algorithms pumped them up. Same with Angel Olsen as well

Imagine how much of a tourist you must be to believe SAW 85-92 got popular because of youtube

Hello Everyone or Shinsekai? Hello Everyone has under 5 thousand views but Shinsekai has over 100k, but I don't think the algorithm reccomends it that much

I meant hello everyone, but I guess I’m mistaken. Is fishmans recommended a lot? I have the notion that “obscure” jap albums are constantly recommended

Sweet Trip has been Yea Forumscore for a long time

Angel Olsen aswell

oh my god who gives a fuck? imagine having enough time on your hands to make this image. I've heard Dive, Geogaddi, SAW and Salad Days and they're all incredible albums, honestly what difference does it make if ppl discover them on YT? Doesn't change anything. Also, imagine being elitist enough to care about so-called "genre tourism"

It's the 2000's all over again and people upset over kids getting into music because PS2 and Classic Xbox games started putting licensed music in them.

>you actually keep clicking on obscure shit that is tangent to things you like so pearls usually surface on recommended page

It's OP's fault for not knowing how to use algorithm for his own benefit.

I made a v2, i guess it's better

Where did i say that those albums are bad? Half of this chart is at least very good

Attached: ytcorev2.png (850x1436, 1021K)

I don't see Plastic Love in that chart

based

Now this is accurate

>illmatic
>non viral
this has been regarded a classic since it came out and people still wont shut up about it.

Needs Alfa Mist, The Underground Youth, Tommy Guerrero, Thievery Corporation, Yussef Kamal and Cigarettes After Sex.

>Not a single mention of Cigarettes After Sex

My dude, they're a niche art rock/indie pop band from Texas but one of their first singles currently has 89 MILLION views because of The Algorithm.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg

open your eyes then