If we play loud, people might think we're good!

>If we play loud, people might think we're good!

Attached: heavier_than_a_death_in_the_family.jpg (500x486, 66K)

CORRECT

This is like neofolk for the left. Shitty music that is only liked because the artist’s political leanings

What if I like soviet punk and natsoc neofolk?

tfw more recordings surface

Attached: file.png (459x346, 183K)

nobody listens to LRD because some of them were communists

I like the atmosphere and the chaos.

literally everyone does. the biggest fans of their music, in america at least, are DSA dorks

This makes no sense the entire band is shrouded in secrecy and are actually good, I didn’t even know about the failed plane jacking until years after I first heard them. Your retarded generalization has no basis

lmao, mizutani being a huge tankie is a giant piece of LRD lore. your own anecdotal ignorance doesn’t change this

>literally everyone
that is literally never true
I have met very few people irl who have even heard of them, and all of them were apolitical

Has nothing to do with the music, which I don’t believe has any political message

it doesn’t but that’s not the point. mizutani being a commie is an integral part of the band’s mysterious lore. it draws ideologically similar people to the music. the majority of their fans are far leftists

>it draws ideologically similar people to the music. the majority of their fans are far leftists
Huge leap in logic, if this was true you’d hear far left people being inspired by this obscure Japanese band that failed to hijack a plane to protest the government. Most people who know them are interested in noise music, Japanese noise music or noise rock and they’re one of the earliest examples of them. Them being farleftist is not as integral to their image as you think

lol fuck off already

they didn't fail in the hijacking tho, the bassist probably still live in North Korea
and that's a pretty cool story tbf

Cope

>resorts to a buzzword
and that how you know you lost

>constantly repeating yourself because no argument
>not cope
>tripfagging in 2019 on a dead board
>listening to meme gook noise
the absolute state of you

cope

based