I caved and purchased the tinder gold cause they had the 50% off deal...

I caved and purchased the tinder gold cause they had the 50% off deal, so now I can look at girls in what ever country I want.
Why in the wide world of fuck do I get countless matches with girls 500 miles away, who can actually hold a conversation, but then I can only get 2 or 3 matches with girls who are close, within 50 miles from me or so, and talking to them is like talking to a fucking tree stump?

Attached: tinder (1).png (1200x1200, 22.3K)

>I caved and purchased the tinder gold
Stopped reading right there.

Don't hate me because I got money to burn, faggot.

Any cute Taiwanese girls into thick American cock?

>I got money to burn
Then why haven't you just bought a trophy wife?
Tinder gold isn't "money to burn."

You live in america dont you, OP?

You get enough of them trying to match you without setting your location to Taiwan.
You want quality Asian women, set your location to Japan.

you will never know love

Nope, Canada.

I've known more love than you'll ever have.
I know that cause only a sad sack with no love in their life would say something like that.

If you were wealthy enough you would have at least one woman on speed dial ready to swallow you up as soon as she heard her phone ring.

>t. real SD

>I've known more love than you'll ever have.
50 y/o men pretending to be women on Tinder isn't love, sorry.

Women I've had before Tinder was even a thing. Strange how it was way easier to get girls before the whole online dating thing came about.
Nice try, you mongoloid dipshit.

sorry that I hit a nerve

Sorry for your troubles man. I know there are good women out there. They are really hard to find. My ex wife fucked me over so bad I just cant give women the tine a day, especially all these girls plaging games now. I wish you the best of luck, OP.

Attached: Were All Gonna Make It.png (751x607, 44.17K)

If a woman only wanted to be around me cause of my social status, I'd tell her to fuck off. I'm not rich, but I'm not poor either. I have some expensive hobbies that I enjoy, and I'm still able to live comfortably. I'm certainly not flipping burgers, or stocking shelves in a store.

Tinder's golden age was around 2015/2016 where every guy could pull without much effort. Now it's filled with bots, scammers, women that just want an ego boost and shitty ELO practices.
You've missed your shot and it's not coming back. Paying for gold is just pathetic

lol this OP is such a sensitive faggot

>>t. real SD
I never knew South Dakotans were like this

You didn't do anything, and you'll continue on not doing anything.

Social media fucked everyone up.
This post was supposed to be a simple question.
Why can I match with women who are so far out of reach, but can't seem to get any in my own city? It's just one of those things.

$20.00 bucks for the month is fuck all.
But I know what you mean.

Every loser should do what you did OP. It's a great confidence boost to get so many matches and attention.

Start saving up for a one way ticket to bring the QT over to see you.

Attached: mail order brides.jpg (1024x683, 160.73K)

Bots

what a bar graph that picture makes

>Enjoys talking to any woman

Attached: 1649932751650.png (250x202, 8.11K)

>swallow you up
gross, you talk like a fucking spic

This. 90% of tinder are bots, 9% are jewish shills and 1% are real land whales.

Also now that you got gold you won’t get matches until you buy platinum which isn’t shown until after you buy gold. If you cancel you will never get another match unless you reset the account.

Attached: 0968969C-DBD7-4505-B728-E7E6E4F142BE.jpg (768x988, 294K)

it's not the online dating thing, it's the MODERN online dating thing. match.com bought everything up and utterly killed online dating. it sucks so fucking much now. it used to be extremely easy.

Because its an algorithm. If you get matches far away, you'll keep up paging the premium for hopes that youll get local. Its not hard. Also, fuck you. I was trying to be nice to you. You're probably a fat ugly piece of shit.

Attached: Angry PePe.jpg (666x401, 46.36K)

I want Ukrainian refugee sex slaves.

Relax, pussy.

good god, same. where's my laura b

I wish i could set your house on fire. Autosage.

Attached: its time.gif (543x105, 82.55K)

I wish I could crack your fucking skull open with a golf club.

spoken like a real ladies man

I'm going to track you down and fucking assrape the both of you niggers if you don't stop acting like retarded faggots

Attached: rape.jpg (555x582, 23.68K)

American

Thick cock

Pick one faggot.

Attached: 1631920986131.png (596x643, 17.1K)

Attached: 16oz.jpg (447x451, 28.93K)

spoken like a real ladies man

Tinder was good back then when it was underground, stoners chilling together at their places. Now it's mostly either girls that advertise their instagram or wannabe stay at home mom looking for a 10/10 100k+/year. It's shit.

Incel mindset. Tell me you got zero matches due to being a fat ameritard without saying it.

KEK time stamp faggot.

>not knowing

you get 10-20 matches your first few days, then it's dead. you have to make a new account to get another match. i'd never pay for online or real life dating, well maybe i will when im old

Spoken like a real fucking idiot.

I don't give a fuck about the kikes.

Yeah ok user. I’m not even good looking I got over 150 matches and never paid for tinder.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

always a stupidass to say that. even if it was true (99.99% chance that is not), it's still a survivor bias, factualities obviously doesn't paint the whole picture..

i lost track of who's who but dig this
you could actually not waste all your time shitposting on the internet and actually go out and talk to real women and even find one that fancies you

Attached: 1646260057070.gif (112x112, 9.82K)

Who are you trying to impress, you isaac newton wannabe, dick lick sack of shit?!?!

oh ok it's you

Wanna fight, frog fucker?

It’s not hard to get girls on there. Granted in 2015/16 it was the absolute glory years on there. In and around London I was fucking a new girl at least once a month but I’m not sure if it’s cuz I’m nearly 40 now or tinder isn’t as good I don’t know.

Attached: 7502A1ED-5B15-4C30-AED1-61B1D9E6BC1A.jpg (960x744, 127.91K)

sure

Attached: 484E9F19-220A-4781-92FA-CA44B4FB812B.jpg (804x904, 428.82K)

tee hee

Attached: pepehope.jpg (460x715, 41.85K)

Stopped reading your bullshit post,right there.

That must be a screenshot. my tinder looks nothing like that.

Might be cuz you’re on android and a confirmed poorfag.

True,therefore a based post.

No i’m on an iphone 13 pro… Mine doesn’t show messages like that. It’s a fake image

Why would he randomly have a screenshot with the right time on there? Fuckin KEK

Sure lil buddy. Stay bad at the easiest app for pussy ever.

>It’s shit.
You’re not fucking kidding?!

The time isn’t even matching dipshit

use the proper time next time you lark faggot. Even if that was real your matches are hideous

It’s one minute off. He obviously wrote the time stamp and then took the photo a minute later. I think I’m beginning to realise why you’re a virgin.

>why do girls far away seem more interested in girls nearby
Are those girls by any chance in third world countries, or countries shittier than yours, to the point someone from their country might be inclined to manipulate someone from your country into thinking they loved them when really their only intention was to get citizenship in your country? Happens more often than you think.

>8
>20
keep using google images newfag. Your larp is shit

>191 matches
Bullshit

Can’t lie Yea Forumsro but of late there’s some absolute howlers in there, I got for nudes just to see what they’re like as why not? Summertime is always better, in a month or two it will be good.

I'm not trying to be a woman, you fucking idiot.

U.K. time. Americans really are the dumbest. 20:00 is 8pm on a 24 hour clock retard TOPKEK

I can 100% see why you’re bad with women. Just quit while you’re behind.

Back in 2015 I had 500+

Your seething is so entertaining, post more fake photos please.

>verification not required

Okay virgin. I hope you learn how to talk to women soon and lose that V plate before you starting picking up hookers and killing them with a hammer.

ywnbaw

Before anything tho learn how to tell the time on a 24 hour clock. You 100% are not good looking enough to get away with being an overweight trumptard yeehawing about the place.

imagine life as chad

Attached: tinder likes.jpg (750x750, 127.45K)

How the fuck would you go through that many swipes.