President Trump did a good job and I regret voting for Bidet

President Trump did a good job and I regret voting for Bidet.

Attached: gettyimages-902739620.jpg (800x541, 53.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-worst-president-presidential-greatness-survey-president-s-day-obama-george-washington-a8218721.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/02/19/history-experts-new-york-times-op-ed-trump-worst-president-ever-obama-top-10/353024002/
esquire.com/news-politics/a18238519/trump-worst-president-ever-political-scientists/
fox10phoenix.com/news/trump-ranked-as-worst-u-s-president-according-to-political-scientist-survey
ibtimes.com/trump-worst-president-us-history-political-scientists-claim-2765338
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What???

He wasn't even good at golf lol

We could still have a great country if only people's feelings didn't get hurt by things he said 15 years ago in confidence.

Biden's the biggest fucking clown ever.

The cope continues

wrong pic OP but i got your back

Attached: 1650854929284.jpg (1024x690, 79.42K)

Policies and politics are what makes a great leader, Trump was a great leader, Biden gets lost walking across the White House lawn.

Attached: Post the Fucking nudes faggot.jpg (635x749, 30.44K)

no one here cares

k2gjj

Best President ever was Trump , not a GOP voter but would vote him now

Biden has had more foreign policy achievements and we have a growing economy under Biden. Plus he defeated covid finally.

>Policies and politics are what makes a great leader
Having lower GDP than your predecessor, increasing trade deficits, weakening our partnerships around the world and stealing money from the military to pay for a wall 5 times the price you said it would be and that some other country would pay for is good policies? lmao

what the fuck have you been watching? send me some of that cuz our economy is fucked hard and he didnt defeat shit, covid is still a thing its just not the main thing the media is talking about anymore.

Attached: 1651102532766.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

these are lies. Reported to the Department of Truth, chud

They gave up on covid after witnessing new levels of retardation

He will be back!
There's an omen in the sky!

Attached: 180618-trump-shaped-cloud.jpg (920x523, 34.41K)

Attached: hillary-clinton-faceplant.webm (400x224, 1.94M)

Giving tens of billions worth of military hardware to the Taliban isn't a foreign policy victory.
Omicron defeated COVID, not Biden. Even Bill Gates admitted Omicron was an airborne vaccine.
And here's what Biden did to the economy.

Attached: biden-caused-inflation.jpg (1083x731, 84.08K)

Trump was the official worst president in US History and you didn't vote for Biden because you aren't permitted to vote in our elections and the GRU hasn't managed to illegally insert false votes into our voting machines yet, you pathetic Russian stooge.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-worst-president-presidential-greatness-survey-president-s-day-obama-george-washington-a8218721.html

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/02/19/history-experts-new-york-times-op-ed-trump-worst-president-ever-obama-top-10/353024002/

esquire.com/news-politics/a18238519/trump-worst-president-ever-political-scientists/

fox10phoenix.com/news/trump-ranked-as-worst-u-s-president-according-to-political-scientist-survey

ibtimes.com/trump-worst-president-us-history-political-scientists-claim-2765338

Sure he is, you fucking retard.

Attached: FRNobXuUYAAUzNB.jpg (1170x1591, 180.01K)

>Policies and politics
Most of his policies died or were watered down from his inability to politically negotiate.

yea he did a great job if youre a russian or chinese shill.

>Policies and politics are what makes a great leader
He was an abject failure.

He destroyed the midwest agriculture industry.
He failed to change anything about tariffs.
He had "executive play time".
No one wanted to talk to him at the G9.
The UN fucking laughed at him more than once.
International confidence in the US was down to near single digits for all allies.
Ten of the top 15 worst single day drops in the DOW all happened directly because of him.
He basically murdered 450,000 people with his COVID response.
He tried very hard to sabotage the post office.

What "policy" that he had do you even agree with?

I thought you subhumans believed COVID was a hoax? Funny how that table turned when your orange nigger was sent packing.

trump had zero policies, other than "fuck immigrants", "fuck every other country" and "lick the asses of every dictator out there"
everything else was just him rubber stamping the wishlist of the party establishment

Fuck Trumpstein. I'm tired of zogtards.

Only according to the opinions of a bunch of self-styled "experts".
That has NO objective meaning in the real world.
Seethe.

Attached: pepe-laughing-downs.png (650x650, 12.64K)

Thats quite the anti-intelectual cope you got there

Fuck of Russian shill

Attached: 1650055707433.gif (250x250, 369K)

anti-intellectual
FTFY sport

I have undergraduate students who write stuff like this into the policy papers I assign them.

It’s really easy to tell which ones don’t have a shot at grad school because their arguments are emotional, frequently irrational, and never make salient points with adequate (timely and relevant) scholarly sourcing.

Attached: CA1DBA9F-4286-488D-B855-C26348DFC7AD.jpg (1072x828, 486.59K)

Oh boy, this thread again. When will you 24IQ fly over state faggots learn that no one cares about you. Go chew tobacco with your sister/mom/aunt/dog

>I regret voting for Biden

Do republicans do anything but lie?

sorry for not typing out a sourced essay on Yea Forums, dipshit

Do you judge people on their text messages too?

Sorry you can’t come up with a cogent argument, either.

>I have undergraduate students
Press X to doubt

Seethe

Cope

you're actually a neet, though

Of course Trump did a good job.
He pivoted away from China economically, started to dislodge the supply chains from SEA, blocked the essential technology transfer to China (ASML), kept Russia in its place just by being unpredictable and staring them down, gave American energy development free reign so the US become a net-exporter. Tried relatively successfully to leash N-Korea.
The only thing I fault him on is he still catered to wall street just like every democratic president.

You can debate on what his part was in accomplishing these things,
but if you do not know these facts or accept them, your opinion is not to be taken seriously

Show us one, professor.

Whatever helps you feel less attacked

>Tried relatively successfully
>NK saber rattling within a year

“Professor” can technically be used for masters-level instructors. Call me “doctor”.

sorry, but you need to get out of your mom's basement before you start acting big

Attached: AmericanPolitics.jpg (1024x507, 102.7K)

>I regret voting for Bidet.
Never regret Biden winning the election. Because of that there will be a super majority in Congress, and possibly the senate at a later date. Ushering in most likely the next 3-5 presidents to be Republican.

Yeah, good job at sucking. Goteeem

>claims to have students
>is this retarded
If true I feel sorry for your students

God I love how easy it is to get you smoothbrains to come to heel. You don’t even realize that you’re broadcasting your inferiority complexes with each cascading response to me

Dear Dr. Fuckstick, what's your argument for/against Trump's political legacy

Lot of "I was only pretending to be retarded" energy here

The APSA are THE experts. Over 160 various scholars, historians, professors and other professional researchers who all collaborate to do independent and unique studies on the presidencies. They are THE OFFICIAL AUTHORITY on ranking presidents. and they UNANIMOUSLY declared Trump the dead last biggest failure of all time.

Cope and seethe all you need to. The experts HAVE SPOKEN.

Experts are only experts when they say what he wants to hear

Wait so you listen to a group of people paid to tell you what to think?

I don’t feel the need to screech into the void like you do. I’m sorry you got your panties in a twist though

>A mommy' basement tendies-eating dropout wants me to believe he's a political policy professor on an Indonesian basketweaving image board.

Attached: 1308910555049.png (279x192, 84.87K)

No chance in hell of any of that and we WILL destroy that party and use the insurrection clauses to lock them out if they even come close.

Whatever helps you lick your wounds

laughter is said to be the best medicine.

lmao that dumb cuck can't even run his own businesses without fucking up

Didn't MTG go on trial for exactly that last week? Guessing nothing came of it or it still in progress?

Elaborate, or are you just throwing hot air?

It's in progress. Don't worry about that.

Google trumps failed businesses

To borrow a right wing phrase, do your own research

I was and remain worried lol, if a precedent isn't set it can only end badly