What music do your freinds listen to?

what music do your freinds listen to?

Attached: 1550965374983.jpg (341x356, 23K)

Dubstep and dadrock. I also have this one friend who listens to Top 40, and one who listens to shitty tumblr art pop. I don’t talk to them about music

I do not have a single friend

its ok user ill be your friend

One listens to nothing but top 40 britpop and indie songs from between the years 2000 and 2010. The other listens to nothing but meme hip hop shit from rappers called "Lil [drug name]" or whatever the fuck.

idk. what do you listen to guys?

shitty 2000s pop punk and ska

My best friend listens to musicals, country, and a little popular rap. My other friend is into exclusively music made by asians / lofi.

Whatever I tell them

i'm not your friend

one of them listens to broadcast and obscure indie bands spotify recs him
one of them has a based taste in goth rock
one of them listens to japanese yotube-core and his own lo-fi beats (not even joking, he said he relistens all of his material daily)
one of them listens to poseur-core shit, well, just like i do. we actually bonded over liking minimal synth
one of them used to listen to fucking kpop, now it's meme music and anco

kpop, fall out boy, outkast, and fucking broadway musical soundtracks
i need new friends

where the fuck do you get such based friends
im stuck with

going out
discord threads
instagram
the poseur one literally came from rym

I never was

two are oldfag Yea Forumstants with eclectic tastes
one listens to a lot of punk, emo and post-hardcore + some Yea Forumscore
one is pretty into black metal and abstract hip-hop
one is mainstream metalhead

I have four different types of friends
>"yeah I listen to video game soundtracks, did you play Persona 5?"
>"Yeah i really like musicals, have you listened to Heathers/Be More Chill?"
>"Yeah I have a pretty weird taste in music, I like MCR and Panic at the Disco"
>"Yeah I like classic rock, do you listen to Billy Joel?"

vocaloid and game osts
i have one friend i converted from game osts to Yea Forums autism hell music taste though

Attached: Low_res.jpg (233x217, 4K)

wholesome :)

My "friends" in my cultural circle, which is exceedingly u/acc listen to Grimes.
Is it good? Just tuned in to Oblivion and some others and like it. What's the consensus.
Since she's related to Elon Musk, I figure some anons fap to her.

Attached: applbla.jpg (1280x1792, 260K)

One listens to Hip-hop, another prog, jazz and doom and the third likes jazz, bossa nova and crappy pop

>top 40 britpop
cringe
>indie songs from between the years 2000 and 2010
based

They don't buy into Yea Forums or anything but I managed to get two of mine into RYM recently. Here's their charts

Attached: Chart.jpg (2331x2191, 804K)

Basic bitch Yea Forumscore like NMH, My Bloody Valentine, and Radiohead. It's pretty disgusting.

Attached: 1060.jpg (484x534, 44K)

Attached: Chart 2.png (812x761, 931K)

friend 1: lots of nu-jazz and ambient right now with james brown style funk thrown in the mix. Its great because I dont dig that stuff too much to explore on my own so he brings me the gems.

friend 2: neo-rnb/soul like .paak and the internet. Always pleasant vibes to match his pleasant personality.

friend 3: modern art pop and art rock but he listens to (and makes) a fuck ton of music. his taste is absolutely stellar in my opinion. I admire him a lot and he has really influenced how I think of music.

friend 4: jazz, prog, fusion, film scores. my dear friend from high school. he was a patrician by the time he was in middle school and got me into it all when we met.

friend 5: lots of trap music and chill out indie shit. I always pass him the aux when we smoke because he listens exclusively to highly accessible (but enjoyable) music

All my other friends enjoy modern hip hop and neo-psych/garage rock.

I am so thankful for my friends.

I have two really good friends. One really likes Nu-Metal and Pop-punk (he took me to a Distrubed concert he's cool). And one who's a wierd-ass genre tourist who likes everything from Celtic Punk to Russian gangster rap to 80's yatch rock.

dad rock
whatever synthwave record youtube recommends them
meme rap

my best friend listens to indie artsy shit, we have a little bit of crossover in taste (she likes brockhampton and kkb and she even got me into a couple indie artists)
my one friend got me into a ton of artists, specificaly brockhampton, kanye, tyler the creator, and a lot more rap stuff. he's cool and my primary music talker guy

Crush 22 and blink 182

Friend 1: A lot of half-decent normie stuff. Radiohead, Daft Punk, Duran Duran, Gorrilaz, etc.
Friend 2: Dubstep, chillwave, some metal and rock stuff.
Friend 3: Actually quite a range of semi-obscure stuff, but pretty much all of it is female vocalists fsr.
Friend 4: Doesn't listen to music. At all. It's weird.

Based

Im a young man in high school so all my friends listen gay emo rap. I'm glad I grew out of that stuff before it got popular.

1 & 2: love Kanye and are obsessed with shitting on Drake whenever they get the chance
3: only listens to alternative hip-hop (Brockhampton and Odd Future)
4: combination of 1 2 3 and 4
5: rolling stones and led zeppelin
6: RHCP and the Beatles
7 & 8: just zoomer trap music

this one is definitely based

dragged into sunlight - hatred for mankind

Attached: a2182273635_10.jpg (1200x1200, 492K)

my gf listens to surface level jazz, emo, metallica, some active bands. some of my friends listen to a whole lot of hip hop, i have a friend who loves zappa and some kanye enthusiasts, one friend who knows his jazz pretty well and appreciates some great material

based hatred for mankind poster

this

Weeb shit and vaporwave

Jeff Rosenstock
BROCKHAMPTON
Parquet Courts
The Strokes

I don't have many friends

My only non familial source of social interaction
>Ajj, neutral milk hotel, jrock bands and other Japanese music, death, deicide, Gucci mane, I hate myself, deathconcious, ulver, animal collective, a lot of the same music I listen to
Brother
>Just constant rap all the time, xxxtentacion, I don't know what other rap artist, system of a down, animal collective, neutral milk hotel
Old friend who I don't talk to much anymore
>burzum, death, system of a down, batushka, probably better metal artists nowadays but definitely still metal

>i have a Yea Forumstant friend, listens to mainly rap and jazz tho
>I have a friend that listens to local music and car seat headrest
> i have a prog friend that mainly listens to yes and some rush
>and a fantano drone friend i like to talk about death grips with
>everyone else listens to normo shit like anime/vidya osts, queen, rap or pop