Gun fags are the lowest form of life

Gun fags are the lowest form of life

Attached: kissless loser.jpg (800x564, 70.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>said the ACTUAL lowest form of life

Attached: LowestFormOfLife.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

That's nice, user. You'll never be a woman, you'll never be a real man either.

Unarmed targets are the lower life form.
Gunfags are above them on the food chain

accurate.

Kill yourself /pol/cel.

Kill yourself, kike.

OP you misspelled "Commies".

Thanks for playing faggot. Go back to California

Is this what passes for bait these days?
Jesus, at least put in some fucking effort, will you?

Attached: GasYourselfJude.jpg (396x479, 89.94K)

>real man is a man with a gun

Attached: 1638358924607.jpg (200x200, 6.78K)

What gun fags like you really want

Attached: il_fullxfull.1213034585_rrl8.jpg (1500x1000, 69.01K)

Hello rabbi.

are you sure jews dont like guns because israel is a white settler state in the middle east whose entire existence depends on military equipment

Yes, fags are the lowest form of life... i dont think they like guns tho.

Sure, I'm confident enough in my sexuality that I wouldn't mind blowing a hole in a criminal's chest with a gun that looked like that. Why do you always think about dicks though?

Doesn't matter what they like for themselves. They don't want us to keep them.

And they are not white, you just revealed yourself, Shlomo.

pretty sure you want someone to stick a rifle butt up your asshole

you said "they dont want us to keep them". means you KNOW they are white you fucking retard. not jew suck my dick

You're a stupid kike.

Could you explain what a 'gun fag' is?

jews are white and they are a settler state in the middle east and they need to be wiped out.
also im not jewish. suck my dick and open your eyes you retarded loser cunt.

Don't care bought another rifle. Seethe no gunner faggot.

You kikes are not white just like you're not even Israelites. Only 144,000 Israelites are sealed in the book of life for believing Jesus Christ and then because God destroyed them. You kikes are the Edomites and Esau was the biggest racemixer on Earth so you're not even one ethnicity. Your Talmud was written by Edomites. You are the Edomite Synagogue of Satan and God will destroy your world government that will be created with your Edomite "Jewish" Antichrist leading it. You will then enter hell when you die and Jesus Christ will return to destroy all of you and all who followed and believed in your lies.

Fuck off Low IQ

Attached: P90 disassembled.png (918x368, 658.74K)

lol im not jewish you loser. you sound like a massive faggot tho

its the same as weed. guns are weed is great but the culture surrounding them are cringe

That's not a gun. That's a leftists anal dildo

It's a well known fact that gun owners have micro penises

Attached: il_fullxfull.969087984_4kuo.jpg (1500x1000, 113.04K)

Jews are white, rich, and the most privileged people on the planet.

You're not doing yourself any favors by having all of this e pictures saved on your device. Makes you look mental.

You are an Edomite.

edomite said the sodomized retard motherfuckign loser bitch.
open your mouth

Hired shills that continuously post this divide & conquer bullshit should be exterminated like fucking rats because they cannot be considered human at all.

OP's not allowed to own a firearm.

Attached: opie-dumb.gif (200x200, 746.43K)

>Jews are white, rich, and the most privileged people on the planet.
I'm glad you posted that, kike.

In Revelations, the two passages referring to the Edomite Synagogue of Satan, specifically this time, shows that the true Israelites are opposite of what the Edomites would be in the end times. Edomites are alive, Israelites are all deceased (only 144,000 believed in Jesus Christ). Edomites are rich and will own the world government that Jesus Christ will return to destroy with wrath, Israelites are humbled in heaven with God until all is completed when only the believers will have the new heaven and new Earth. These scriptures prove it to the believers.

Your fate is hell, Edomites. You exist to serve Satan himself and for us to witness it in this temporary existence.

Attached: Revelation2_9.png (1843x379, 28.99K)

They’re not white you fucking mong

Wow your biblical interpretation sucks ass. Go listen to your back woods hillbilly preacher some more. I bet you’re KJV only too

jews are white you retarded cocksucking no education faggot dogshit bitch

>they are white
Ashkenazi moment.

>"white"

what you think the smartest jews are white because they are smart and therefore they have to be white?
shut the fuck up you worthless cocksucker you arent worth shit you cant fight online or offline id fucking ruin you son. just stay quiet and suck dick like the lil homosexual fucking whore you are

hey man if you are tryng to do some subtle response shit you need to get the fuck off Yea Forums you fucking limp dick loser faggot cocksucker bitch AHHAHAH fuck you

You're just too much of a mental midget to understand it even if somebody just told you. Just like most people, that's why the majority of people will accept allegiance to the Edomite Synagogue of Satan Antichrist, as it says in Revelation.

Attached: JacobandEsauInWomb.png (1785x401, 30.13K)

>2 nations
>2 manners of people

King Herod, an Edomite of Jesus Christ's Second Temple era. King Herod was an Edomite, who tried to have Jesus Christ killed as a baby to prevent his mission as a sinless sacrifice, dying for all sins.

Attached: TwoMannersOfPeople.png (1587x837, 249.06K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great

>and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger

Attached: Revelation3_9.png (1865x380, 65.98K)

He will defend your property from invading niggers, spiks, wogs and liberals.. if he gets the chance.. will AOC do that?

Attached: fred.png (620x349, 406.48K)

You'd think that after 1918 nobody would be dumb enough to charge cavalry into automatic weapons, yet there goes OP full tilt on his high horse challenging guns head on

The 144,000 Israelites only of the Israelites being sealed in the book of life proves that no Israelite can start believing in Jesus Christ today because they don't exist anymore, all the Israelites are deceased because God destroyed them. That's why God numbered an exact amount of Israelites to be saved, 12,000 from each 12 tribes, because the real Israelites could trace their genealogies back them because the records were stored inside the temple. The temple was destroyed as Jesus Christ predicted. There are no more genealogies for any Edomite to show his Edomite lineage. There are no more Israelites.

God is referring to these Israelites in heaven in Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9 and referring to the Edomites as the alive Edomites who are of the Synagogue of Satan, pretending to be Jews, but are not, who will own the world government that Jesus Christ is returning to destroy, because it is God who is supposed to return the actual Israelites to the holy land, with a new heaven and earth, with Jesus Christ leading it, not the Edomite Antichrist who will be the seed of Satan. God doesn't need trillions of dollars from the USA, or nuclear arsenals paid for by the US, or Mossad, or Sayanim, or usury, or international banks, or the military-industrial complex, or governments, or mass media, or anything and everything that the Edomites kikes use to try to create a pretend world government. God will destroy it all and make a new heaven and earth from scratch, he's the only one who can and will.

The fact that you call them "Jews" is your first misunderstanding. They are not Jews, they are Edomites.

bump

Sheeple are lower than whale shit.
Your point, OP?

Attached: vk0jpc36mg231.jpg (708x949, 80.72K)

fpbp

No puss puss. Jews are their own thing. The majority on both sides agree on this

See:
This is the truth, their origin. Every logic of the believer proves it. Imagine you're God and you sent yourself as a human to be a sinless sacrifice of the people you chose to produce him, to document the truth, and those people, the actual Israelites killed him, you would destroy those people out of existence and save only 12,000 from each 12 tribes, as mercy. Even that is a lot of mercy for God. That's what God did.

This is the final truth pill.

Actually you will find that I'm an apex predator. Your illusions that somehow I'm a bumbling retard are simply not true. I can comprehend more than you think, I understand so much more than you would believe. Theonly thing holding me back is my own inhibitions. Self control IS a sign of intelligence right? Patience and contemplation are usually traits of higher beings, no?

But no problem, you can keep insulting my kind by showing THE lowest common denominator. He isnt even comparable to the weakest among us, he's just a leech. You havent seen GUN PEOPLE yet.

>apex predator.
> eats big macs while sitting in his pickup truck, gut hanging over his seatbelt

you'll never be a man

Love that gun... well the real one, not a video game version or whatever that is

>we have to be able to defend ourselves against all threats foreign and domestic

the biggest threat to conservatives these days is not being able to resist eating themselves into cardiac arrest. what are they gonna do, shoot their happy meal? lmao

This sounds like Reddit tier role playing game bullshit. There is no god