Would she be as acclaimed if she was wasn't a woman?

Would she be as acclaimed if she was wasn't a woman?

Attached: joanna newsom.jpg (640x480, 81K)

andy samberg is neither acclaimed or a woman

how does Yea Forums cope knowing that jew samberg goes balls deep in their waifu every night?

>rich person fucks rich person
oh no

Doesn't matter. She's still making better music than most of the male musicians.

wish he would go balls deep in me

fuck the kike, me dislike

jewish women age like shit

How can you listen to that self-indulgent annoying singing? And how can something at once be so divergent from “normal” singing, yet 99% of female indie artists do a variation of it.

Btw the answer is no

>THE MEADOWLARK SHITS IN THE MEADOW
10/10 artist, Yea Forums

Acclaimed female artists come in 3 categories:

“Im just gonna do the standard popstar thing” = 99%

“I’m gonna be intolerably snowflake, but somehow still sing in the same fucked up way as everybody in this category” = 0.9%

Actually genuinely good artist = 0.1%

idk part of her charm is her voice imo but I think the music would still hold up

>idk part of her charm is her voice imo but I think the music would still hold up
What if it was a guy with the same voice?

She wouldn't be able to make the music she does if she were a man. It's too deep and romantic and emotional. Men are retarded little babies and have basically no emotions whatsoever and could never do what Joanna does.

Anybody else seeing her in a few months? I got tickets for her show on 9/9.

would be even more acclaimed desu

I find it so funny how a moron goofball like Samberg is married to somebody who Yea Forums not only idolizes, but most of them also think she's one of the best female artists of all time. How does it feel, bros?

>jew fucks jew
oh no

she isnt jewish

samberg is hardly jewish too

He seems like a genuinely nice guy, even though his humor can be annoying

I'm happy he's happy, I'm happy she's happy

Buckets...