At the Drive-Thru

At the Drive-Thru

Attached: Cedric Bixler-Zavala.jpg (703x644, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQDcrFVN8mk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Another fat shaming video

Attached: 157.jpg (492x497, 55K)

>video

Attached: john-lennon-confused-5a4dded812608.jpg (1212x1477, 711K)

The Mars Vore-ta

Attached: 4B14D938-7B23-42C2-832C-4A0B292D400C.jpg (750x736, 452K)

The Lard Volta
The Mars Bar Volta

>tfw even if TMV came back, Cedric would never be the same energetic guy on the concerts

Thetans are gonna kill his family

Wasn't the bass player a bad junkie? I heard this rumor

DINE AWAY - DINE AWAY

Seriously fuck Cedric and Omar for trying to bring back AtDi and pretend it's still the same energetic creature it once was. Jim Ward was right to fuck off.

DANCING WITH MCDONALDS HASH BROWNS

I'LL TAKE A TRILLION PIES AWAY
WILL YOU TAKE THIS DEBIT

Cal me a pleb but I never got Mars Volta

TAKE AWAY TAKE AWAY
I GOT 10 PIZZAS
FROM THE LITTLE CAESARS
TAKE AWAY TAKE AWAY

Understandable. I only like Frances, which isn’t even that good. It also seems to get worse on subsequent listens. Atdi is great though

he is getting attacked sonically by scientology he is their most viscous enemy ( also the government). He realizes he cannot go back to using this tool without violating his terms. While he's trying to figure out what the future holds, an alien spaceship lands on his planet. He is surprised that they don't look at him funny. Meanwhile, a fellow pilot is shot down while trying to destroy his alien craft. He is saved by the ship and his alien friend. The other pilot survives. He finds himself looking at some people who are trying to kill him. Then he comes to the realization that his new friend could have turned into an enemy.

He becomes an ally to a group of people seeking to create a new human race with him in tow. The crew of the ship is so hostile to them and have been using him to do their bidding that there's not much there to say except: "We do our job, you can't interfere."

niggas
youtube.com/watch?v=KQDcrFVN8mk

Cedric is a middle-aged dad now, he's not the same man he was two decades ago. He's dealt with friends dying, drug addiction, his wife getting assaulted, and the church of Scientology hassling him after he realized how cult-like it actually is. Cut him slack. Age will catch up on you one day. We've all got it coming.

Cedric's comment sounds very conspiratorial, but the church verifiably hassles former members and people who want to leave. Most of the people who join in the first place have personal problems and are drawn in by the self-help angle of the church's philosophy (that's what the free auditing essentially is, as it gives people a chance to talk about themselves and feel validated). As much as we make fun of people for falling for the abusive/fraudulent practices and insane theology involving alien ghosts, that stuff doesn't come out until new members have been coaxed in by the positivity and the "we'll help you become a better person and make you feel included" rhetoric. Once they're completely committed to the church and have sunk sufficient money into the endeavor, that's when the invasive restrictions appear. The documentary "Going Clear" interviews multiple ex-members who described that being the main appeal, with the crazy cult-like manipulation becoming clear later on.

Attached: the_mars_volta_by_j_o_a_n_d28tnog.jpg (600x600, 438K)

>imagine thinking that ATDI is in any way better than TMV

I don’t have to imagine :^)

MYYY MYYY MYYY

Attached: 44.jpg (425x283, 39K)

a pleb

lol age caught up on me at 17

Flea?

Evaporated the fur
Because it covers them
If you only knew the plans they had for us
Evaporated the fur
Because it covers them
They used to have pulses in them
But impulse has made them strong
They used to have pulses in them
But impulse has made them strong
Evaporated the fur
Because it covers them

Attached: MarsVoltaPA210411-1.jpg (919x600, 48K)

I know I'm just being an idiot. I'm a fat piece of crap myself.

>tfw unironically kinda liked Inter Alia and wouldn't be opposed to a TMV revival
Old Cedric still has his charms.

Attached: piece of shit.jpg (1024x1024, 96K)