How could the actions of ONE MAN turn the DEMS in such frightened pussies that they create a government agency?

How could the actions of ONE MAN turn the DEMS in such frightened pussies that they create a government agency?

Attached: Elon_Musk_Royal_Society_(crop2).jpg (461x606, 140.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g&ab_channel=UniversalComedy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you referring to? I know Elon bought twitter but what government agency did they supposedly create in response? Is this a schizo thread?

How could your actions as a Penny-a-Poster do anything other than earn you a penny?

Shit job for a man, dude.

Democrat fragility

>i'm an out of touch retard living under a rock
Ok

>I cam describe why I'm mad but I am
Typical magatard

*cant

Ministry of Truth.

So are you going to answer their question or just continue to exhibit autistic behavior?

Yea we should have just listened to donny because he and only he cant tell fake news

I prefer to use the TRUTH social media app.
Its how you know everything on it is true

Both democrats and republicans are afraid of him exposing the skeletons left in the digital closets of richfags that use/used Twitter.
The difference is in approach.
The democratic(neoliberals) are preparing to filter, isolate and remove any information Elon may leak on them.
The republican(neoliberals) are trying to kiss his ass and pretend Elon is their best friend and giving him positive rep, hoping that he'll stay on their side and not expose them.

Man, conservatives out here making shit up now.

Just leave your conservative states, and you will find the governments in liberal states don't do nearly half the stupid shit the conservative ones do.

Attached: 1555390533251.jpg (500x500, 46.85K)

>richest man in the history of the world
>shitposting troll
>set to own one of the largest social media platforms

With the havoc that social media has wreaked on our society, I think it’s fair to be worried about one person having this much power. Right wingers are willing to overlook these red flags because they perceive Musk as being on their side in the culture war, and they have no other desire than to own and punish the Libs. It’s not left vs. right, it’s the rich vs. everyone else

One problem here user. He’s one of them. He doesn’t care about the working class, he is performing the spectacle to keep you from realizing he too is fucking you in the ass.

That's why the liberal ones are largely nigger and crime infested shit-holes, is it?

Attached: Eddie1.jpg (125x116, 14.29K)

He hasn't made it free speech yet, the staff at twitter are still woke nigger trannies.
I saw a woman with a nigger dick on her face & commented "beastiality" so twitter locked my account on "suspicious activity".
Another account I commented "disgusting whore" and got suspended.
The entire staff at twitter need firing. With a gin.

Attached: IMG_20220430_152640.jpg (1536x2048, 348.75K)

This all started when he couldnt pay off the person running a bot that posts on Twitter where his plane landed. Its def not about freedom of speech but him control what is said about him

That's the right-wing fake name. Actual name is Disinformation Governance Board. And good lord, do we fucking need one...

Is that what they’ve told you to tighten their grip on their dwindling population?

>no one wants to read my hateful comments therefore they deserve to die

I bet you get ignored a lot irl don’t you?

With gin? Fuck, man. You don't sound like you hate them if you are willing to give them alcohol.

Yup. As long as it’s properly seated between two different sections of government to prevent a monopoly on “muh truth” it’ll do more good than harm.

No, the large ones you retarded faggot. More people, more niggers, more crime, more everything.

It cant just be an orange clown claiming everything they dont like is fake news?

I live in NYC. Stop lying retard.

>raises my hand and flops it over like a gay queen of san fran, rise from my cheeto crusted seat as my belly pops out from my justin bieber shirt, type what the world needs to know once and for all and know that only I can give it to them

and good lord! do we fucking need one!

Piece of shit auto spell fucked me on that. A gun, they need firing with a gun.
Some Arab or jew with a load of money are paying these whores a tonne of money to fuck niggers just to annoy whites & say stupid shit like "black owned", but they forget they're paying whores, not typical wife material white women. So they're wasting their money, they're welcome to whores. Some women fuck animals too, interracial is exactly that.

Oh right.. I thought California was liberal. I thought Illinois was liberal. New York, that's liberal. They're all nigger infested, crime infested shit-holes. They've all been utterly fucked by the left wing. I hear cunts are streaming out in droves - to get away from all the niggers and liberal politicians that enable niggers to keep fucking everything up

Attached: dougal.jpg (500x240, 20.47K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kek

Really? You believe that everything on there is true?

Meanwhile, Trump actually did establish an entire agency to control information called CISA.

CISA even made website called Rumor Control to investigate and discredit the elections for Trump. CISA eventually put out a statement saying the elections were fine and no wrong doing happened. Then of course, Trump fired the guy running the whole thing lol.

But anyway, ya just because Trump was worse doesn't mean we shouldn't keep an eye on this, so good job i guess.

Attached: 191be5ab212d00bb6407b0e88a66ca4123ec7178_hq.jpg (480x360, 21.8K)

>I wonder how many employees at Twitter drive Teslas?

>They are the real heros

Attached: Musk_Funder.jpg (1125x1115, 145.35K)

pphhh.. is that your argument?

Attached: ann-coulter-2.jpg (1064x1064, 123.68K)

It's called TRUTH, retard. Not LIES.

groomer fragility caused it , when you are over the target......

This is why liberals get the bullet too

>REEEEEE niggers REEEEEE
What part did you want to me respond to?

And what has NY done to crack down on individual freedom by law?
Hard mode. You have to realize masks and vaccines are still compulsory and not a law. also non gun meme

lol.. the part where there are words and a point.. the only person typing 'reee' is you

youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g&ab_channel=UniversalComedy

Oh the part where you screeched about niggers?

I can't make a screeching noise in here, there's only text. If you have no counter-argument, just admit you're a faggot with no clue

Attached: gayyy.jpg (800x450, 43.73K)

Tell us how black people the root of all your problems again

Ok. There's the disproportionate delinquency and crime rates, the disproportionate numbers of children in single parent households. The gang violence, the popular culture of theirs that rejoices in drugs, gangland killings, guns, and misogyny. Niggers in liberal states are now walking in to stores and robbing them because the liberal politicians refuse to treat theft as a serious crime. They fuck up education for every kid who's unfortunate enough to be a school with them, resulting in increased delinquency rates in others.

There is not one successful black society anywhere in the world. Everywhere they go they create shitholes and this is not restricted to Africa, it's now occurring in the west

Attached: blacked.jpg (940x650, 180.38K)

Ah yes, black people clearly are the root of all your problems

my problems or not. They are the reason people are streaming out of places like Chicago, San Francisco, California, New York. They are fucking over normal life for normal people, through ever expanding crime-sprees that are being enabled by assholes like AOC and the BS liberal agenda of inclusion.

It took a long time to build the west and you faggots are dismantling it in no time flat - you're not going to like what we end up with as a result

Attached: Europe-Simulator.jpg (720x1024, 145.17K)

So if the problem is black people and if a majority of blacks live in the south, then how come people arent fleeing the blacks there?

The south doesn't encourage people to destroy the US through faggotry and chimping out

But major cities are dem controlled. Why arent people leaving in droves like you said?

Lmao. Fucking retard thinks that a cyber security agency is an information controlling entity.

*can't

Can not

If they drive a gas guzzler cool ride Musk will get rid of them.

Attached: car tesla fags.jpg (794x960, 56.68K)

Like a McLaren F1 perhaps?

yes elon musk is a right winger which is weird because hes obviously mixed but those with white fathers tend to turn into overcompensating losers fighting for the side that fucked their dad in the first place

literally who?

Because they can't move. What options does a city dwelling libtard have living in a rural area? Their combined skillset couldn't plant a weed, let alone farm or hunt. They stay in the city because they have been raised to live off of what the government can provide them and in control of the state, exactly where they can return their earnings as tax dollars and continue to fund their masters.

Only leftist liberals believe Musk is a right winger. He's mostly centrist and independent.

The reason you believe that is because the partisan rags that feed you your information moved the goal post so that anyone who disagrees with the left is now a far right radical.

Wait wait, they cant move away in south but can in any other city you named? Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

he's definitely a right winger. he talked shit on far left while saying "hey i dont like far right either lol". hes a fucking pussy mixed cunt loser faggot bitch just like his father half of it anyway.
plus he benefited from south african apartheid via his dad who was a LOSER who got abused by his fellow whites so much he had to go to africa to abuse blacks.
you retarded faggot.

sounds like youre the one taking 4chinz culture a bit too seriously. you do realise most people are legally retarded, right? That this is just an outlet for jokes. Maybe you'd know if you had been here since longer than 2016

Being a triggered little bitch doesn't make you correct. Cry and call names more.

Read what you wrote.
Who gets to decide the truth? The govt?
I have a massive list of citations as to why they can't be trusted with such s job. Any literate adult could tell you that.

I feel sorry for how deep into cope you are.

Attached: 1597944688265.png (1000x1500, 692.16K)

try using critical thinking to determine what is true or false

>triggered
is that you only reply you sodomized retard piece of cocksucking dogshit? i'll abuse you and win you on the points that you shittily argue as well you worthless fucking cunt.
imagine sucking elon muskys dick thats some pathetic shit even for a right winger, theyll call you a cocksucking dogshit fucker too.

Because they commit all the crime? I live in Memphis. You should come here. Not because its nice, but because I want you to get mugged and murdered. You probably look like a walking lick.

Lol, You mad?

Attached: angry gay dude.jpg (279x181, 8.36K)

I have been to Memphis, wasnt mugged or murdered...now what?