Antivaxxers are monsters

Antivaxxers are monsters.

Attached: antivaxxers.png (960x556, 327.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RN_smIX7zww
cdc.gov/healthywater/swimming/swimmers/rwi/diarrheal-illness.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLINDLY TRUST THE GOVERNMENT CHEMICALS

right now, a ton of vaccinated people are dying of the virus. this was just a test. it was pretty successful. the next wave is to really take out billions.

youtube.com/watch?v=RN_smIX7zww

>right now, a ton of vaccinated people are dying of the virus. this was just a test. it was pretty successful. the next wave is to really take out billions.
Imagine believing this

If the virus kills you, it was all part of god's plan

I'll take "Something that never happened" for $100 Alex.

Go Suck a filthy greasy infected cock. I promise you'll feel better after

2022 and people still dont understand vaccinated people transmit the virus as well
at similar rates

Big Pharma is monstrous and takes advantage of elderly people.
Except Pfizer apparently

Attached: xaog68Z.jpg (750x856, 56.08K)

>2022 and you still think vaxes are magical shields that prevent viral entry
Yikes

lol

Attached: Vaxxed2.jpg (720x576, 38.06K)

Attached: VladTheImplyer.png (194x260, 98.36K)

>get vaxxed
>still get intubated
kek, no refunds

FALSE
While it is true that vaccinated individuals have the *potential* to transmit covid similar to unvaccinated people, in the real world, vaccinated people are less frequently infected and so have fewer opportunities to have a virus to transmit, and when infected, have a reduced viral load compared to unvaccinated people and therefore have fewer virus to transmit.

OP : >I SUPPORT WHATEVER THE CURRENT THING IS THEY TELL ME TO SUPPORT

Good zombie NPC , OP.

Attached: 1639429855644.png (828x599, 105.53K)

Keep spreading my truth. My plan is really working. Without useful idiots like you, I don't where I'd be.

Attached: schab-TJ2nz1MKjqPVywyXVsW5vWdHyud8Zrucw4fTsZl4zMQ.jpg (1000x865, 133.94K)

>99.2%
99.98% survival rate. With an average mortality age of 85

Learn to read

I'm with this, unironically but I'm not religious. We've artificially kept the weak alive and we're fucking future generations. The human race is doomed. Not that that really matters that much.

My plan to save the world from itself

Problem: Human Race is the virus killing itself

Solution:
-- Create lab virus to spread
-- Use fear to get people to take my "cure" that will disrupt reproduction and cause human death to exceed baseline
-- We gnostics who know best will take control of economy and the human race

Vlad would be very proud.

Attached: SchwabLeninBust.jpg (1608x2048, 156.61K)

not vaccinated includes anyone outsude of booster cutoff range and within two weeks after your booster

Nope, but nice try tho

you can be infected without any symptoms

Vaxxers are faggots. Who blindly trust whatever orders (((greatest ally))) gives them.

I'm a bri guy. Also. I really am sad that Covid didn't wipe out most of the fucking boomers. Oh well. Maybe next time around

Vaxes dont prevent viral entry

It quite literally does, that was the official definition.

Why do the people who worship pharma corporations and the establishment hate people who didn't want a rushed and barely necessary vaccine? Anybody who isn't waiting AT LEAST 5-10 years to take it is an idiot.

Hospitals stopped being over full as soon as russia invaded ukraine. Strange coincidence

Sauce please

That's my boy. I'll be sure you get your potato ration first.

Attached: schwab-E-TeaDFWEAg-UUw.png (640x360, 286.22K)

> The human race is doomed
maybe, I like to try to be optimistic about our chances, as the ones that adapt generally have better odds. The downsides to that is we've let too many idiots destroy land, pollute the environment and have weapons of insurmountable destruction all with the thought that the visible problems would be fixed in the future, and ignoring the possible unforeseen consequences, all in the name of profits.

CDC website last year when I was reading about this stuff.

Cool story Yea Forumsro...post the sauce

we are amazing are adapting terrible at mitigating
all that we fear will come to pass
but we will survive, the strongest and morally corrupt will anyway

Yes. You get it.

Only the enlightened gnostics can control everything and save the human race from themselves.

You will be happy and own nothing. I'll make sure of it.

Attached: Schwab.jpg (830x553, 44.95K)

>Inb4 conservatives saying YEAH TRUMP GOT THE JAB AND HE'S GOT DEMENTIA to pwn the libs

>Inb4 liberals saying the same thing in orde to pwn teh Trump supporters.

That tweet is true tho.

So is this. But, still, there's a lot of overlap between you rednecks and the alternative medicine hippy crowd isn't there? Neither seems to understand that although Big Pharma is bad, they're in the business of saving lives so they're not as bad as, say, Monsanto. They aren't out to kill people. They're out to save people, but exploit it for more money than they deserve. Usually from the taxpayer.

Even bad companies can sometimes do good things.

Hey guise, remember how it turned out intubating people with COVID was killing them, and just turning them on their stomachs instead turned out to be fine? You 'member that?

what shill factory is paying for this disinfo now? its all about twitter and the minstry of approved info now user

Literally the CDC website
they were officially classifying the vaccinated as not fully vaccinated if it was outside of a specified time range I think it was 6 months but they kept saying the immunity wore off under shorter and shorter timeframes. And secondly that you didn't have proper immunity until after 2 weeks from your second jab or subsequent boosters. there was a big mortality spike within a day or two of the jab that wasn't covered as "fully vaccinated" so they counted them as unvaccinated.
they manipulate the language endlessly

give me my fucking horse meds you cunting method actor, cant wait until you brando yourself

>Antivaxxers are monsters.

Attached: 1651022049141.jpg (423x500, 149.71K)

So do you automatically reject the current thing they tell you to support? Or, to put it another way, automatically support the opposing side because some internet moguls tell you?

If you don't look at things on their own merits... Congratulations, you're just as bad. It's one thing to automatically believe whatever the man on the screen says. It's another to automatically believe the OPPOSITE and define yourself as such. No more initiative is being taken.

If you ask me, the vaccine is fine. I've had it, plus the booster, and when someone in my house got covid, long after the jab was supposed to wear off, I was still negative.

There are risks for the elederly and those with co morbidities (i.e. hambeast) but they are lower than the risk of catching Covid.

You are doing the work of the saints of Davos.

Yes, Big Pharma is in the business of profi... I mean saving lives in the end after we save ourselves from over population.

Attached: davos_110537878_gettyimages-910160286.jpg (640x360, 32.22K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1121x1168, 170.44K)

Don't worry about them. They'll die off soon enough

He knows this, and he knows how it impacts the statistics. He is arguing in bad faith, probably for a few RMB per reply.

Yes, but other anons are reading.

Yes immunity (both vaxed and natural) wanes, yes it takes time for antibodies to be produced.
Still waiting for your sauce

My sister was intubated when she got the coof.
But she had to be intubated because the hospital fucked up by not giving her regular diuretic medication, the sac around her lungs filled up with fluid, and she almost died from that.
They kept her like that for a god damn week, and her lungs, which had fluid in the sac, mucus from the coof, and now? A big fucking infection from being intubated, so she had to stay another week to fix that.
The reason why the coof was worse for my sister? She has a bad heart that can't pump fluid out of her body fast enough. She's also fat as hell which makes the problem worse, but it's still underlying conditions.
The rest of the family? We were alright. We had a coof for 2 weeks and have been fine since. This was almost a year and a half ago, happened during Christmas.

Ivermectin doesn't do anything

They will die off and there will be no one to resist us.

Attached: schwab-Ec5SonbX0AYx-2Q.jpg (720x720, 84.17K)

cdc website

cdc.gov/healthywater/swimming/swimmers/rwi/diarrheal-illness.html

I didnt see it, sauce please

This garbage is starting up again already? I thought we'd have at least til the end of summer before the next wave of retard lock downs. Oh well

>old person independently makes their own decision, accepting the risks that come wiith
>they're dying because of lies
aren't they dying because they were free to think for themselves? Or if you want to play a chicken and egg game, aren't they dying because the government illegally funded the development of a weaponized virus and accidentally let it loose?

I guess they ARE dying because of lies, but not the lies of your anti-vax bogeyman.

>Big Pharma is bad, they're in the business of saving lives so they're not as bad as, say, Monsanto

Wow, how much do they pay you to say this shit on a Mongolian basket weaving forum? Imagine believing Monsanto and Pfizer aren't effectively the same fucking thing. That's what your lefties were crying not even 10 years ago, what changed so quick? They certainty do not have a good track record, never have. People have every right to be skeptical. Our freedoms do not end where your fears and ignorance on even the most basic of subjects (people being a boy or girl, for example).

AYY LMAO

Imagine being the average person, a complete mediocrity, nothing special about you in any way, boring job, probably in debt somewhere or other, nowhere to go, biggest excitement is taking a road trip to some tourist dump or having a kid or something boring like that, and you are genuinely scared of getting sick or dying. How pathetic are you people?

Tell us all about your great life, will you?

You should definitely get a shot made by people that were selling opiates to children 10 years ago. Its ok because they are making up for it by opening methadone clinics that will probably be funded by your tax payer money. Come on now, go get that shot that they are forcing your government to buy with your tax payer money

You shouldnt ever take medicine. It's all a scam

I have an awesome life actually. I have my own business, I have been married to a beautiful woman and broke her heart by fucking a more beautiful woman who I am now with, travelled the world when I was younger, made plenty of money, almost died twice and never gave a shit. Last time I almost died I walked out of the hospital a few days later and went back to work. And I would consider my life mediocre. I'm talking about average breeders and people that just work for someone. Why in the hell would you care if you die?

Scientology?

>MUH CORPORATIONS MAN

Thank you for not reading that last line.
I am seriously intrigued as to how I find myself in this position. That all the Republicans have gone suddenly anticapitalist and I have to explain that they aren't wrong in theory but the world is not perfect and they're more than happy to be uncritical about all the other corporations they depend on in their day to day lives.

Even ones that more actively screw them over. Next they'll start defending twitter against censorship and anti privacy laws, even though twitter forces them to use a mobile number which is very invasive. It's like talking to a 14 year old lefty Extinction Rebellion protestor who thinks he knows everything.

We know they're profiteering scum! I'm just being pragmatic. I also wonder how old you are if you're going to take what I said out of context and not read all of it. I am simply saying the truth - bad companies can sometimes do good things, but still exploit it for money. Sometimes even those companies can be trusted. SOMEtimes. It's a medical company, not Union Carbide. They have SOME morals, just quite thin.

Schwab is full of shit. There was no massive dividing line drawn on society after the 1910s flu epidemic. No massive changes. Why would that happen now? Unless he wants something like that to happen....

And what about the person who told you that the vaccine will kill people and is under orders from the Jews? Did you just believe that?

>I have an awesome life actually.
>I would consider my life mediocre
???

>my life is awesome
>my life is mediocre
Keep typing and we will see your true feelings

Medicines and vaccines are two completely different things. What are you a retard who didn't go through 7th grade bio?...

4 fatties = 1 Ton

This is not about the Ukraine conflict. No one cares any more about Corona, move on to the newest big picture.

Anyway...so why do you care if you die? I'll approach it from another direction. I shouldn't shun your life. I am saying comparatively I know I've done a lot of things people would consider fun or exciting vs working the same job forever and having kids. And still relative to that I would prefer an adventure, even death, over sitting in fear and in a stasis. That is not what makes life. Life is fluid.

Now, why do you want to live? What is so important in your life that you are afraid of possibly getting sick and a small possibility of death from that illness?

Your autism is showing. Let me clarify, then dont take any product from them, so no medicine and no vaxes. Ever, I'm sure you'll be fine

>I have an awesome life actually.

Oh how cute.

>I have my own business,

How special. In a free society we sell our labor or keep it. Run a business or not. But you are the elite, right? Very cute.

> beautiful woman and broke her heart by fucking a more beautiful woman

Very cute. The sign of a true dirt bag.

> almost died twice and never gave a shit

You must be a slow learner.

>consider my life mediocre

and now you have humility, how cute.

>average breeders and people that just work for someone.

What exactly makes these people less than you? You gotta serve someone and bob dylan once said.

>Why in the hell would you care if you die?

The real question is why do you care if you die? You are an arrogant nihilist with self constructed value.

But you really are a cute piece of shit.

herrderrr your autism is showing herrr. Uh sorry you didn't know the difference between medicines and vaccines retard. You probably don't even know what a vaccine does. You probably don't even know what a virus does or how you can possibly die from one. I don't know why you guys even come on here to talk about vaccines.

>resorting to the shill fallacy.
How much do you get paid to tell people the vaccine is bad, Ivan? See, I can do it too!

OK, in all seriousness, you edgy fucker, you know full well what I meant. That they can sometimes do things that are of good to the public, despite being massive bastards. Anyway, the point I'm making is that it's not the vaccine in itself that's bad, but how the company handle its distribution and how they cover up any side effects or exploit it for money.

Skeptical means exactly that. It means thinking through your observations carefully. It means being aware of the distinct possibility that they've covered up side effects that could kill some vulnerable groups, but also being aware of the distinct possibility that claims the vaccine is deadly to vast swathes of the public beyond that are clickbait, because the vaccine still has to be approved by the FDA, which is an independent standards body.

But not a very good one so I can see your point. It's just important to be skeptical in all directions. Not being skeptical of the claims that the vaccine is perfectly safe, and then assuming that the vaccine will kill everyone.

I do know how vaxes work. I think we are on the same side (pro vax) follow the replies. You chimed in after canon commented on user suggesting all pharma companies are bad because opioids.

Underrated post.

while you were typing up that long dumb response I already told the other idiot I am coming off wrong. I don't mean to shun anyone's life. I am giving comparison from my own experiences, like everyone does, and saying we are all mediocrities. What I'm trying to drag out of you idiots is the answer to why you are afraid.

But I already know the answer. It's the same reason you haven't done anything with your life. But I am curious to read about your thoughts. So come on, give me a good reason you are afraid of getting sick and dying. You think if you stick around a little longer something magical is going to happen? Or you need to beat that last level in that video game? What is it?

"Now, why do you want to live?"

So I can browse Yea Forums of course.

75 years to release the data? FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Humm... I don't think you get it.

It's not about corporations. It's about a specific economic ideology from WEF. Its about manipulation and deception to obtain their central control because they are the enlightened elites who know best.

>old person might die from the flu
These stupid fuckers need to be beaten to death by believing some gay experimental vaccine is going to help against some dumb ass cold.

>someone's lies
Oh you mean the fact they're more likely to suffer a clot from the rushed vaccine whose manufacturers are legally exempt from liability, than they are to die from wuflu?

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A RUSSIAN BOT
Go to bed, Ivan.

Covid isn't over you retarded shills. Good job the rich got richer, and the poor are getting poorer. Worship your government and the medical industry.

>is*

YEEAAAH BOOOI
LIVE LIFE TO THE EXXXTREEEM!
DON'T TAKE A VAXXXEEEEEN!
LIVE ON THE EDGE! DICE WITH DEATH!

ANTIVAXXERS ARE RADICAL YEEEAAH
WIGGIDY WIGGIDY, POOCHY'S IN THE HAY-OUSE! BE CONSERVATIVE, MUTHAFUCKA! A TRUE RADICAL! YEAH!

Also weed is bad m'kay. And make sure to say your prayers every night.

Attached: wdtcf-poochie-1.jpg (257x423, 121.45K)

Sauce