What is your opinion on coalburners Yea Forums? Would you solely reject a woman because of her sexual past?

What is your opinion on coalburners Yea Forums? Would you solely reject a woman because of her sexual past?

Attached: 7a2.jpg (800x450, 82.7K)

>Would you solely reject a woman because of her sexual past?
Would she reject me because of mine?

Yes
>chad.jpg

Once you go black, we don't want you back.
Yes.

I wish it were legal to torture them

Nope. All pussy is pink on the inside, so if I'd fuck a block woman, why would I get upset at a white woman fucking a black guy?

YES. Higher risk of STDs, Hepatitis, AIDS, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Syphilis. Higher risk of illegal drug use. Higher risk of theft/robbery. Higher risk of false accusations (sexual assault, domestic violence) and subsequent false arrest, etc. HARD PASS.

You again, little slut?

Found the Jew...

Why limit yourself when you’re already a kisssless virgin

>What is your opinion on coalburners Yea Forums?
I'm dating one right now.
Past?

Come on user. You’ve never passed on a woman in your life.

Episcopalian. I just happen to enjoy the fairer sex in all of its forms, except when it's obese

I would date any woman I find attractive, and continue to date her even if she told me her body count is high, but if I get an inkling that she's still a huge slut and only wants me for anything other than a loving relationship, then yes I would leave her.
But I more than likely wouldn't date a coal burner because they're almost always trash. Fat, have daddy issues, mentally fucked up, drug addict, or a combination of all of them. They're just bad news all around.

>Would she reject me because of mine?
Kek men and women are the exact same lol

Sluts gonna slut, idgaf if I'm just fucking her but ain't wifing no second hand goods

I dont like black people.

If I liked a european girl, and it turned out she was a fan of africans, Id take the hit and go elsewhere. None of that matters though because I already found my girl. Shes normal, and normal people are quietly disgusted and wary and critical of blacks and niggers and the bullshit they bring with them. We are in alignment on that, (except the 'quiet' part, I am unafraid of being openly critical of nigger and african chaos

Attached: 1619630033442.jpg (577x435, 30.14K)

>What is your opinion on coalburners Yea Forums?
Assuming you're a racist asking a racist question so as to determine if there are any other racists on here. This is Yea Forums, that should ne obviously the case, for the most part. That said, there are some fine folks on here who are NOT racists such as your stupid, retarded ass, and who see your backwards way of thinking for what it is: one of the things that's holding us back as a society.

So again, assuming your question means "how do I feel about white women who have sex with black guys", my answer is that I don't give a damn one way or the other. I'm not black, and if I'm not having sex with her (or are about to), provided the "Three C's" aren't involved*, I couldn't care less who sticks what where.

And if I'm being honest, you shouldn't either because it doesn't fucking concern you.

Assuming you're a sexist asking a sexist question so as to determine if there are any other sexists on here. This is Yea Forums, that should be obviously the case, for the most part. That said, there are some fine folks on here who are NOT sexists such as your stupid, retarded ass, and who see your backwards way of thinking for what it is: one of the things that's holding us back as a society.

So again, assuming your question means "do you hold females to a different standard of purity than you hold yourself", my answer is absolutely not. Because I'm not a sexist, and I'm a huge fan of "what's good for the goose". Also, it's not a fucking competition, literally or figuratively.

I've had probably 140+ women in my life. I wouldn't want any chick I'm interested in to consider me "substandard" or "used up" for that because, unless one of them is someone she knows, any woman I was with before I met her doesn't have any direct bearing on whether her & I get together, so it shouldn't matter. And if it does? I'm better off without her.

*Three C's:
>children
>corpses
>critters

Attached: Your boots, bootlicker.jpg (782x714, 62.66K)

Irony is lost on those incel losers, Yea Forumsro.

Also, nice dubz

Attached: Don Draper incredulous.jpg (300x300, 34.52K)

>Found the Jew...

Found the Fascist...

Attached: Pwn3d Nazi.webm (700x422, 1.87M)

>blah blah blah
>blah blah blah
>blah blah blah

Attached: download (10).jpg (299x168, 9.15K)

Why do all far right REEEEEEEEEEEEtards always get horrifically knocked out.

Learn to fight ffs.

Lol. Fascist is not an insult
>Jew
Even jews take offence at being called jews

Attached: 1644313052562.jpg (455x411, 30.33K)

Booing it doesn't make it any less true, IvanCletus.

Attached: Stupid.jpg (300x218, 12.95K)

Nobody read your fuckin essay, you fuckin faggot lol

>140+ women

Okay fam.

I’m all for the message of anti racism but there’s no way you even smashed 14 women.

Far left are as kissless virgins as much as the far right.

I did faggot. And I replied

I did faggot. And I replied which makes you a lying faggot. So suck your fat mum.

You could just say you're cuck and saved some time

yes
burn coal, pay the toll

>Lol. Fascist is not an insult
Says the fascist. But I guess in the same sense as someone NOT a Reich Wing retard being called a "cuck" isn't an insult, I guess you have a point. You own it, so I gotta respect that.
>Even jews take offence at being called jews
Do you even KNOW any Jews IRL? I've dated several, and not only do they not "take offense" at being called Jews, they're fucking PROUD of it. As well they should be. "Kike" on the other hand... But it's ok. Because just like "cuck", anytime the word "kike" is thrown out there, it's a surefire 100% bet that the one who used it is a racist asshole.

Attached: Stomping cockroach.jpg (250x250, 18.16K)

What roll? user, you’d let any trap suck your dick regardless of how much superior black cock it sucked. Be honest you little faggot.

>resorts to childish samefagging
Imagine being this triggered

>blah blah blah
TLDR faggot

Attached: 1649758382183.webm (500x1080, 1.59M)

Found the kike.

>even kisless virgins don’t want to fuck coalburners
are coalburners really this repulsive?

IDGAF if you believe me. I was there, I would know. But if it helps make it more believable, I'm 48, got started at 14 & have been divorced twice. So there's 34 years of experience right there.

That said, I can understand why you would say that. But I have to correct you on one small detail:

>Far left are...

I'm not far left. I'm a centrist who leans left. Or, to use big words, I'm a fiscal conservative & a social liberal.

>You could just say you're cuck

Wow, way to prove me right >in the same sense as someone NOT a Reich Wing retard being called a "cuck" isn't an insult

Attached: When the butthurt is just right.png (534x533, 284.33K)

Imagine being this retarded. Sorry you’re wrong again faggot. Must be a daily thing hey lil buddy?

Attached: 437559D3-A1DB-409D-8C3C-837946D629A1.jpg (828x265, 130.21K)

Like either of you would turn down a women cuz of her past.

It's ok, we all know the reason you didn't read it is because you CAN'T read it.

Attached: White trash girls explained.jpg (480x480, 47.72K)

>I'm not far left. I'm a centrist who leans left. Or, to use big words, I'm a fiscal conservative & a social liberal

Nah bro you’re a faggot.

Nope, 1/2 German (and speak Level 1 fluency), 1/4 English & 1/4 Dutch.

Nice try though, IvanCletus.

Attached: I love jews.jpg (236x213, 6.04K)

>TLDR faggot

See >It's ok, we all know the reason you didn't read it is because you CAN'T read it.

Attached: What conservatives hate.jpg (294x171, 14.06K)

I know you deviants have no self respect and take pride in being called cuck.

the ones with a past worth rejecting would never tell you about it.

>Half German

TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP DOO DAH DOO DAH

Dude, I've gotten more pussy on accident than you've ever had on purpose.

Attached: Bundy GoT.jpg (398x599, 46.7K)

Cumbrains like you wouldn’t understand but people are naturally repulsed by whores

>baby's first edit
Good job

Fuck them but never date them.

I don't take pride in being called "cuck". I'm not one, so some insecure incel tranny worshipper calling me that doesn't affect me at all. Especially when I know the only reason he's calling me names is because he can't attack my argument using facts & logic, so he has to resort to ad hominems, using (of course) the one insult he himself would hate to be called the most.

So, fuck off. Cuck.

Attached: Being a smartass.jpg (439x475, 56.73K)

>deviants

Like as if that means anything. Protip:
>not being a sexist or a racist does not make you a deviant

You being this triggered over the word proves my point that you're a cuck

Of course you do gramps. Now let’s get you back to the home okay?

People who have sex with real women do. Not any faggots on this board tho.

If that makes you feel better lil dick okay.

Boy, your reading comprehension is just as shit as your understanding of logic. Where in anything I wrote did it imply I was triggered?

Unless you're referring to me using your own "trigger word" against you un-ironically, which again just proves that you have zero fucking reading comprehension.

Attached: Arguing with reich wingers 2.png (825x635, 39.64K)

You're defending whores, making excuses for them, taking pide in being called cucks. That pretty sure makes you a deviant

>fantasizes about random people’s dick

Attached: 1629259540627.webm (1280x720, 795.38K)

I'm already home. Just ate 3 tuna sammiches & when I'm done killing time here with you literal retards, I'll be leaving to tend to setting up my new apt.

But it's nice that, by acknowledging my age as being greater than yours, you're not questioning my body count anymore. So, thanks for that at least (like as if your opinion matters at all to me)

Attached: GFY.webm (426x236, 343.8K)

>muh logixx muh faxx broo i'm all serious in muh online discussions because that's the only social interaction I have in my miserable life
Ok neckbeard cuck

No fantasy lil dick. It’s very easy to determine that insecure little dick virgins always act a certain way.

Show dick please, with time stamp.

Show everyone how piddly lil whiteboi you are.

shut up, faggot

>You're defending whores
If by "defending whores" you mean "you're insisting you hold yourself to the same standard as any women you meet", then yes, I'm "defending whores". Because I used to BE a whore, and I'm not ashamed of it in any way. All that means is that I have a ton of experience, and my gf benefits from that knowledge directly. But on that note, because your entire argument is essentially "if you have experience, you're subhuman", you're basically saying that any doctor who goes to school to learn medicine for 8+ years shouldn't be trusted to touch anyone but themselves because of all the experience they've accumulated from all the bodies they've touched in the course of their studies. The only differences between me banging 140+ women & a doctor touching 140+ bodies whilst learning their craft is that they get paid (whereas I'm an amateur) and they have postnomials.
>making excuses for them
Huh? Where the fuck did that happen? Unless, again, insisting on the same standards is somehow "making excuses", in which case I guess I need to start "making excuses" for myself too then.
>taking pide in being called cucks
See >I don't take pride in being called "cuck". I'm not one, so some insecure incel tranny worshipper calling me that doesn't affect me at all.

Again, the reading comprehension fail is strong with this one...

Attached: Your argument sucks.jpg (600x578, 159.38K)

Once again proving my point
>can't attack argument directly
>has to resort to personal name-calling

Attached: Ad Hominem referee.jpg (750x500, 59.17K)

Yes. The toll must be paid. Pregnancy, single motherhood, struggling for money, getting knocked up repeatedly and continuing the cycle, their children in gangs, no husband/father present, and waiting tables at Denny's in their 60's. It's a heavy toll, and they must all learn the lesson the hard way.

Also, I'll freely admit to being a "deviant" but it's 100% not for the reasons you cite there. Even if I'm not, I'll still admit to it, solely for the fact that it fucking triggers the shit out of you.

Attached: Orwell on truth.jpg (612x612, 102.24K)