AOC dunks on Elon

AOC dunks on Elon

What now righttards?

Attached: janny is a tranny.jpg (1170x1129, 227.9K)

Who?

Not sure, I think she played a side character in a some movie about magic and riding brooms.

Elon Musk, some fucktard with mommy's money that hops from one company to another trying to stay relevant.

el judio
>dunks on
basketball american

Attached: hate speech.png (647x561, 283.82K)

Tucker and Zuckerberg had a dinner together?

Hopefully Jew York voters realize the error of their ways and send that spic skank back to her bartending job.

>you just want to have sex with me
It’s funny because that’s what the imbecile spic was saying when she was getting tweeted at by republicans.

He got bitch slapped

Attached: bitch.jpg (2160x2336, 369.71K)

Attached: 0E208A06-BFB3-42B1-9077-CB65F87C6C00.jpg (1024x1024, 164.83K)

He actually built a company that did online payments that merged with paypal

He's got an electric car company and a space ship company an electric solar panel company, a battery company and company that is working on linking brains and computers.

But you, a guy who does exactly nothing is probably in a position to talk shit about who earned what.

Attached: fark_udKb7AIBWO8tcZfRraI1r8Tn-eY.jpg (650x432, 89.25K)

Does that mean she's going to stop complaining about Elon Musk?

>she was sitting on twitter all that time waiting for him to reply so she could finally respond with the prepared statement
It was obvious bait. Classic female manipulation.

denial then anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

lol

Attached: jews america 0.jpg (720x469, 25.6K)

>ummm ackchyually
U guys did nothing with the 10.000$ your parents left you and Elon opened a successful bizneez with the emerald mine his parents left him.
Sucking dick for generational money slave over family

>OH GOD PLEASE DADDY ELON FUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEE
he’s a pedigreed fuckhead businessman you twat. He came from money, so he bought companies to make more money. He didn’t design any of the things you listed, teams and teams of engineers. Billionaires don’t deserve your support user.

Why can't you acknowledge the man did more with his life than you could in 100 lifetimes?

>10,000 dollars
I didn't get shit and I did more than you probably.

Why can’t you acknowledge his material conditions allowed him to breed more wealth because he was born filthy rich?

>He didn’t design any of the things you listed, teams and teams of engineers.
So you are saying he got a team together to make a successful end product, more than once.
So he was still a leader and a businessman.

Attached: 1556231380035.jpg (1280x720, 78.21K)

>could
Then you agree Elon had extra-special circumstances.

>He actually built a company that did online payments that merged with paypal

You can't even name the company, so it's a useless example (yet you can refer to the next point).

>He's got an electric car company and a space ship company an electric solar panel company, a battery company and company that is working on linking brains and computers.

With enough Mommy's money you can make any half-assed company to succed, it's just a matter of hiring the right people.

>But you, a guy who does exactly nothing is probably in a position to talk shit about who earned what.

Good ol' ad-hominem with no real basis, stay classy user.

> I'm a loser because I was born a loser.

At least we can both agree on that.

The anime picture really topped this off. You should get off the computer before your mommy finds out you’re on here.

Does it work when it clearly made her look stupid?

Lmao she took the L and deleted the tweet right after. She tried to make it look like she wasn’t seething about Elon but failed. Then went on to made several Tweets with more seethe lmao

Attached: lol.png (720x988, 380.5K)

Oh yah without a doubt he started with a leg up. He also made extremely wise decisions with that money which allowed him to compound his investments and form half a dozen companies that made him the richest man on the planet. There are also plenty of people who started with more than he did and amount to nothing. You're implying his accomplishments arnt worth anything.

“I was talking about Zuckerberg.”

Sure, AOC

Imagine sucking billionaire cock on an anonymous image board.

>The anime picture really topped this off. You should get off the computer before your mommy finds out you’re on h
You understand that the pic's anime came out in 2009 right? over 13 years ago.. so even if watching it at 5 years old would still make that person 18 or much older.
Your lack of knowledge on business or even anime yet commenting on it is showing a lot about you.. that and your obsession with mothers.

Attached: 1541894492846.jpg (498x444, 57.51K)

She wants hit dick. You can tell because she didn’t deny it.

No, he baught a company that already had the team and product already, then put his name on it

She later deleted that tweet out of shame. Everyone knew it was about Elon. God this bitch is stupid, so is everyone who supports her

>off the backs of other individuals
Frfy. Don’t simp for the wealthy user, they wouldn’t for you. No war but class war

>incel thinks crying about people who are more successful than him will make his life less miserable
have sex

This right here

>faggot projects his faggotry as a coping mechanism
yawn. It's always the same with you tards

Name one person who has made money that wasn't off the backs of someone else. One person. Just one. You're now you're coming off as a paid shill that can't admit what's off script.

41% yourself tranny.

>No, he baught a company that already had the team and product already, then put his name on it
and that company grew to be even more successful and profitable.
So he is still a good leader and businessman. You are not making a very good case here.

She was obviously referring to Elon. Cope.

Hate crimes is because of republicans? Black republicans attacking Asians? Black republicans attacking whites? Attacking other blacks?

Bro wtf, are you low functioning autistic? Do you have Asperger’s?

Because you can’t police black behavior, because of slavery.
But you CAN reference the problem in vague terms, thereby suggesting it is somehow white republicans doing it.
Win/win.

It's not ad hominem if it's true. You're on Yea Forums crying about people who are more succesful than you, that says all there is to know

Well, shit. Guess I'll have to reassess my lifelong beliefs in economics, religion, world history, personal responsibility and social structure.

>doesn't answer the question
>goes right to insults
Yep right on script.

You can't get 38 % out of 9 people retard.

my dick is bigger probably, my wife is hotter probably, i'm probably smarter and more successful than you and many other probably's

wtf retard you could be talking to a forest troll is this your first time online

and ofc your parents left you nothing I wouldn't leave anything to you either

>b-bu-but I was talking about t-the Z-Zu-ZUCK! ehehe...
holy shit that retard is cringe it's unbelievable

No, it’s because you clearly couldn’t understand from my takes that ALL of them are evil. I don’t believe in exploitation of the working class by skimming excess value of labor. You are working class if you are on this board, you should reflect on your position.

>Yep right on script.
Once they figure out their long thought out talking points twisted by mental gymnastics makes no sense they have no other recourse than insults. Often they just start another thread and hope no one is available to point out the stupidity and debate them again with pure logic and facts.

you are on Yea Forums furiously defending billionaires that inherited millions. "Crying" about the distribution of wealth is important political discourse and defending billionaires while scrubbing toilets for peanuts is a completely new incel cuck thing, and is on a psychological level a sexual submission to your alpha males you chose for yourself cuck

Another example of what Dems do best.. lying..

Attached: MR-BURNS-EXCELLENT-1.jpg (264x278, 50.22K)

>you are on Yea Forums furiously defending billionaires that inherited millions.
So you are saying they were good leaders and successful businessmen?
So they should be punished for that? Not the politicians that get paid under 250k/yr that are now multi-millionaires after only 8+ years. That have spouses with the some of the best wall street trading profits year after year in history.

>all of them are evil
OK cool, user! I agree they are all evil and they should use their money for good instead of buying useless shit to inflate their ego. Now can you admit that Musk has made smart investments and wise purchases that allowed him to propel himself farther than any other person before him? Can you at least admit the richest man on the fucking planet is successful?

did anyone else watch Mean Girls? I get huge Mean Girls vibes from AOC. She posts and argues like a teenager.

Wtf of course we agree with getting rid of that shit too. What is your political spectrum? I have never met someone who avidly defends the wealthy while being a wage cuck.

If by successful you mean got extremely lucky and had millions to start with along with connections he would not otherwise of had if he wasn’t born into the elites. Sure. He was successful at manipulating a fucked up system rigged toward his class. His class also should not exist. So there is that.

>You can't even name the company, so it's a useless example

I can't believe someone would actually type something so stupid and put it on the internet. That is the worst argument I have ever heard about anything ever.

Dude did you ever invest? I'm just an economist and literally all of my investments passed trough, the only difference is I had 200$ to invest and he had 200.000.000$... If all of my investments had that capital I'd invest in bigger and more important things, I could lobby for it, I could take the right people to lunch in an expensive suit and make sure my company gets subsidized work. I'm lucky enough to have anything to invest, most people would be hungry if they invested because they were born with nothing. USA has the lowest percentage of changing class out of all first world countries.

>If by successful you mean got extremely lucky and had millions to start with
>the only difference is I had 200$ to invest and he had 200.000.000$
>the only difference between me and Elon Musk is that he started with more because of luck, and then got really lucky over time!
The absolute fucking narcissism of these people...

if you've been part of a gaming community, you know that the noobs who don't understand high level play think high level players are just "lucky". You are noobs who are mad that Musk was "too lucky", but how crazy is it that he's been so consistently lucky the whole time? What a fucking lucker!

Even after all that you can't even admit he was successful without some veiled form of objection.

>the only difference is I had 200$ to invest
So you admit you're poor as shit and you're just seething at rich people who got more rich by being smart and working the problem. Also if you're going to pretend you're from the US then use the correct numerical format.

>Musk Marketing: The Thread
Any live, unauthenticated beings in here are the problem Elon wants to eliminate.

oh my god you don't even know how the political spectrum works. You actually think someone who isn't okay with creating a caste system in a democracy is okay with corrupt politicians? And no I'm not saying they were good leaders and successful businessmen, do you know how colonization of south africa happened? Countries with less than 4 million people discovered vast empty lands with underdeveloped native population, they literally send anyone they could to colonize, the expeditions were mounting where you could be the ship toilet scrubber and if you were willing to kill and enslave with your countrymen you'd be rewarded with the spoils. Elon Musks grand grand grand grand granddaddy was a thrall who's wife got fucked by the nobleman, but his grand grand granddaddy was lucky enough to have the opportunity to grab one of the many spoils of colonization. Its a completely accidental turn of events that could have ended any other way, he had historical opportunities people today don't have. Thinking that if you had LITERAL Elon Musks mind in your head and 200$ in your pocket you'd become a billionaire is so dishonest you're beyond repair