If a man lies with a male as with a woman...

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Leviticus 20:13

Attached: 84FDC1F4-7E57-496E-8991-11DF138C0B2D.jpg (400x399, 29.74K)

>Kike mythology
>2000 year old sand nigger desert politics

Based

God Hates Shrimp
Shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, mussels, all these are an abomination before the Lord, just as gays are an abomination. Why stop at protesting gay marriage? Bring all of God's law unto the heathens and the sodomites. We call upon all Christians to join the crusade against Long John Silver's and Red Lobster. Yea, even Popeye's shall be cleansed. The name of Bubba shall be anathema. We must stop the unbelievers from destroying the sanctity of our restaurants.
Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Deuteronomy 14:9-10 says:
9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

Let the fags go to hell lol

More shrimp for me

Shrimp has fins dumbass. It’s on their tails

based

If it's any comfort to you, it’s also the case in the one true religion ISLAM. You don’t want to be an islamophobe now do you?

Attached: 1629259540627.webm (1280x720, 795.38K)

Maybe something got lost in translation here and it's just the wrong proposition:

If a man lies TO a man as he does to a woman...

Just stop telling your best friend bullshit and be honest as they won't judge you. You can lie to a woman to get laid, but not to a bro. Now this makes much more sense.
Amen.smjmk

Worn any mixed fabrics lately?

Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all fall under the same mutual umbrella allegedly traced to Abraham when it just emerged from ancient European, Sumerian, Egyptian/North African cultures/beliefs that existed prior. It's all equally retarded and bullshit and done as an excuse to justify the political ideologies/perspectives of the time.

I wouldn't call it complete bullshit, as I think some time back some of that stuff made sense in this or any other way.
They just never updated their terms and conditions which is why their close to meaningless nowadays.

I mean 'bullshit' in terms of stories like global floods, Hebrews being slaves in Egypt, Moses/ the split of the red sea, Adam & Eve, and resurrections and it being literal information of past events. I don't deny that there would be possibilities of certain figures possibly existing, but there's actual little to no evidence to really support it except the word of charlatans who aren't really credible at this point given the actual history of things and their agendas.

If some asshole writes a book telling people a man in the sky said to do this shit then surely that man must be put to death.

-some asshole on the internet whose writing has at least as much authority as some random savage from thousands of years ago

I’m an atheist and think they are correct. Gays should be shot and killed

Of course it made sense. Still does. As a means to control the populace. That the populace buys into their own servitude is fucking pathetic.

But do you think they're correct "because gawd said so"?

>t. repressing homosexual so scared and threatened by homosexuality so much that it might actually awaken something in him and exist the closet.
You're a bitch and a coward.

No, I think they are correct because they are. It has nothing to do with god. Most atheist nations would agree.

Attached: 3AD125EE-8F0D-4190-9AB1-CEBEA5E984BD.jpg (500x421, 42.16K)

To think that God watched over me GETTING TOPPED and refused to smite me makes me thinlk he's a bit of a faggot himself. Either that or God's a massive anti smiteite.

>atheist nations

if its not from the new testament and the teachings of jesus I do not care. I don't read the jewish parts of the bible

you know, if you travel america's interstate system, you're bound to see a moderate amount of christian propaganda. signs like "JESUS IS REAL" and "there is evidence of god" with a picture of a newborn baby behind the quote, among other things. its pretty laughable that you bronze age superstitious small minded peasants are trying so hard yet failing to make your retarded ideologies relevant again.

how many people are Christian?

Please post proof that god doesn’t exist then.

Attached: MatchMadeInHeaven.jpg (800x578, 127.9K)

This. And let's not forget bacon.

Please post proof my teapot does not exist.

Attached: Bertrand_Russell_photo_(cropped).jpg (480x577, 34.39K)

You avoiding the question… Thanks for proving my point.

You're oblivious to my own point. You cannot falsify the unfalsifiable. On the other hand your failure of a god could absolutely prove his existence any time at all with less effort than it takes for me to drop a deuce. Guess what your failure of a god will never do.

Keep suppressing those homosexual thoughts. Soon you will an hero like the rest of the mentally ill faggots.

Attached: A2F4CB31-B020-4FF5-ADF5-5E9DD071F8F2.jpg (738x663, 298.48K)

>calls people mentally ill
>believes in god
LMAO sit down christfag

Proof that believing in God is a mental illness please.

Leviticus is the contract between God and the ancient Israelites. It says so at the start, and its laws might not apply today.

> calls the majority of the global population mentally ill
> CLEARLY MY MINORITY BELIEFS ARE SUPERIOR TO THAT OF THE MAJORITY, SO ENLIGHTENED!

k

Attached: reddit.jpg (500x500, 44.84K)

Your existence is proof enough.
BUT. ill humor you
Religion in general is responsible for BILLIONS. not millions. BILLIONS. Of deaths. Not to mention the countless rapes, all those pedo priests. You're gonna tell me a sane human being does stuff like this on a daily basis like religious fags? NOPE. religious fags like you are the cancer of this planet. And you can't prove me wrong on this. I rest my case. Now rest your mouth on these nuts and fuck off.

Still relevant

Exactly. Majority of the global population is mentally ill. You seriously have hope for humans? Get real nigger. And yes my beliefs are far more logical and superior than your lol

Nope. The bible was written by a man. An ignorant man. And y'all still follow that dead ideology of preying on the ignorance of people you're nothing but a bunch of predators.

The fact you believe in hearsay rather than facts tells me enough about your one digit IQ.

Most pedophillia is committed by homosexuals. You’re grasping at straws.

Not a damned thing was mentioned about faggotry in that whole post. Could you possibly project any harder?

Read the thread newfag. YWNBAW

Little known fact:

That quote is about cuddling.

Appeals to popularity are a horrible fallacy bub. The majority used to believe in all sorts of retarded shit till it was disproven.

>all the other shit in this thread totally apply to a thing said which referenced none of it

You're pretty smart, aren't you?

Who cares what that book says kike

Attached: BE6C25C9-296A-45C4-94A8-B6CBB0200E7E.jpg (556x370, 55.33K)

samefag

Exactly this.

And at the time they needed those rules because they were a wandering militaristic tribe in a foreign land. Homosexuality was not great for them because they needed to reproduce at an extreme rate. Also, a lot of food was dangerous back then and apparently one of the authors was allergic to wool/cotton blends.

Most of the shit in their doesn't apply today and it wasn't ever supposed to.

Keep making excuses faggot

Ok so only lie to women. Don't lie to other men.

Got it.

you don't need the bible for that

Attached: 1024px-Henryk_Arctowski_1940_LOC_hec_28338.jpg (1024x855, 105.06K)

Rofl you're a fucking idiot. If you want to accuse people be sure of what you say. You're a fool and a pathetic waste of oxygen.

Attached: 091DABD5-9541-4041-80B5-9F35E415A98D.png (828x1792, 468.01K)

Yeah and all the priests are closet fags.

You're basically proving my point by saying that lol

Stop arguing pedophilia is based

Who really gives a shit at this point.

This

I dont hear you shooting your fucking lips off now huh you fucking cunt.

About what? So you changed your identity by switching to mobile…and?

so Jesus got rid of the kosher meal plan, sending you to hell for wearing cloth and polyester, said that cross tattoos were okay but the one thing that stays from Leviticus is the anti homosexuality. Not to mention Jews bad because kill jesus but it serves us to use their portions of the book when it fits our arguments.

How about that? Nothing to say now retard? Switch to 4g???

Based