What's he listening to?

What's he listening to?

Attached: 1485700353679.webm (240x360, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEksNBMmL8A
youtu.be/Ikd0ZYQoDko
youtu.be/x4linbuenh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably some gay shit

Rammstein - Mann gegen Mann

Her gushy baby pusy
Mmmm needs cummies!
Its so runny
Feels so funny
Touch the cunny
She goes cummy!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I don't know but it is high fidelity.

youtube.com/watch?v=oEksNBMmL8A

Sexual assault is funny when the victim is a male lol.

Cease to exist

jesus she was disgusting

just come and say you love me

this

hopefully that lady is going to get in some punishment

It's funny when the victim is female too

I unironically believe that women literally cannot rape, as they are the ones that are the gatekeepers

glark glark glark

fuck I laughed way too hard to this

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 10K)

t. virgin

some 40+ year old woman grabbed my ass at a public concert yesterday during daylight. I turned around and some other people saw it but they didn't give a shit

Did you do anything?

After she groped you, I mean.

nah I was grossed out and went away from her. I told my buddy and we laughed our asses off
it actually was disgusting as fuck

this happened to me a while ago. some cougar started groping me and trying to grind on me and i ran away cause she was gross.

Some woman tried to lure me into her car when I was about 10 while I was riding my bike once. She was licking her lips and asking me what ice cream flavor I had (I was eating ice cream). Shit was weird as fuck, I probably would have been molested if I got into the car, or murdered

unironically have sex incels

Attached: EC475F03-5A38-4BDE-B45C-C694A1BC3C2C.jpg (500x419, 68K)

t. söycel

This shit is a little too common, man. Some girls think they can get away with this, because the guys are too proud to say or do anything in retaliation. If a random girl kissed me or grinded against me, the younger, stupid me, didn't care. But when that shit started happening in front of my gf, I started to push them away even. It's really a responsibility to speak out against this.

>give me (you)s please guys pleeease

a woman tried to do this to me too. she asked me to help find her dog. she said it was purple ans i was like hell nah.

youtu.be/Ikd0ZYQoDko

nice buzzword. learn to respect women and MAYBE you’ll get laid one day

yuck. some women really get desperate with their age
I imagine some guys might be into it but definitely not me
this is even worse. if my young self was in this situation she actually could have tricked me
at first I thought it was just an accident. next time this happens I will speak out for sure

I've had women put their hands on my shoulders and rub my back and smack my ass in public and stuff like that. Sometimes it's a little uncomfortable, especially if it's an old or fat woman.

But it's still not the same as when a man gropes a woman.

I want her to assault me like that

is this bongistan?

how is it not the same. groping anyone is wrong.

It's only uncomfortable if she's not hot

its the same.

It's uncomfortable in any case.

>this is even worse. if my young self was in this situation she actually could have tricked me
Yea, the whole thing stuck with me 15 years later, have no idea why

Because women aren't physically imposing to men. There's no imminent threat of being overpowered and dominated.

WE'RE FIGHTING BACK BOYS THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Honestly, what should you do in a situation like this?

Attached: 1550874147865.jpg (1200x1496, 82K)

but they can keep groping you if they want because as soon as you do anything physical to make them stop you're in deep shit.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

stop reading incel propaganda

Yeah that's not true. Case in point: the woman went to jail here.

youtu.be/x4linbuenh8

My house maid assaulted me when I was about 10. She used to sleep close to my room. During night, she'd come to my room, take off her clothes and mine. Then used to make me kiss her all over her body. I actually didn't think anything of it, and used to do it because she was kinda like my friend. I've never told anyone about this, mostly because I didn't think anyone would believe me. She was such a sweetheart at our home.

don't mess with tha 8 ball

Lick her pusy and tushy!!!!

black women are fucking bonkers

kek

rape her

u in real doo doo

does she have a dick?

No harm in sticking a finger in there

Attached: screenshot.png (678x254, 41K)

Yup... Seeing a girl masturbating in a train and thinking its disgusting? Its an incel thing to do... Also calling someone incel doesn't get you laid retard.... Have sex

>niggers are equal citizens

do you feel bad about it?

ignore her, don't make eye contact and keep your hands where everyone can see it

Attached: 1555853386435.jpg (500x444, 57K)

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-14572-1428881602-23.gif (455x364, 21K)

>Yup... Seeing a girl masturbating in a train and thinking its disgusting? Its an incel thing to do...
okay degenerate

Attached: 635-3770-21893.jpg (789x552, 89K)

Slap her and ringaling the authorities
It's fucking vile, imagine if there was some kids on their train home or worse if the guy started hooking that puss. Pretty rank

"why yes I'm listening to exclusively sludge metal, how could you tell"

Attached: 58649531_2329887617071631_7546796488748171264_n.jpg (633x711, 24K)

But what ice-cream flavor did you have?

I don't know. I'm definitely not traumatized. When it first happened, I knew she was doing "what I'm not supposed to see in a movie". I was a little scared afterwards and didn't talk to her about it the next day. Then it happened two more times, and one day, out of annoyance mostly, she was telling me to stop doing something because it's annoying, and I said "what about when you do that thing at night". She didn't do anything after that. She was still with us for about a month or so after that. I think she was just curious.

Attached: Haruko.jpg (272x567, 45K)

Honestly if this happened to me I wouldnt mind.

Based

Attached: guhhhh.jpg (356x378, 22K)