Which drones are worse, fantano drones or scaruffi drones?

Which drones are worse, fantano drones or scaruffi drones?

Attached: fantano drones.png (720x686, 344K)

>fantano has shit taste
>scaruffi has good taste
what do you think?

fantano drones, by a MILE

both of them have shit tastes

trick question, the latter is just the former that grew up and cringes back at "that phase" because they were legitimately dumb teenagers and mix it in with all the other shit, so without learning the error of their ways they decided to drone another ebin memester.

Most scaruffi drones are just memeing, so fantano drones.

I avoided Scaruffi for years because of the memes, but it turns out that he has very good taste and knows exactly what he's talking about. Can't say the same about that hack Fagtona.

>most scaruffi drones are just memeing
some of them do, but most of them are serious

how does Scaruffi have shit taste?

how does Fantano?

Don’t worry, he doesn’t think so. He just wants to seem special.

he has a way way better taste than fantano but his praise for anything experimental is weird

Fantano Drones = Zoomers
Scaruffi Drones = Boomers

He hates The Beatles.

i think its pretty based, a lot of nerds would never dip their toes into experimental if it wasnt for the senile old fuck
look at his 10/10s and its done

>most scaruffi drones are just memeing
how in the hell can you meme over a thousand albums that Scaruffi has given a 7.5+ to, when 99% of those albums have absolutely no meme-factor to them to begin with.

at least with Fantano it makes sense, considering the fact that he presents himself like a high-school freshman, thus him giving positive scores to mostly mallgoth-tier pseudo-"avant-garde" albums & pop/rap records that your average 14-year old would enjoy

fantano drones because whenever a new album is reviewed by him they just latch onto the album and share the exact same opinion as him by default

based, this is Fantanos 10/10 list :

1. Death Grips - The Money Store
2. Swans - To Be Kind
3. Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly
4. Kids See Ghosts - S/T
5. Daughters - You Wont Get What You Want

all entry-level pseudo hipster bullshit with minimal experimentation and faux-artistic pretentious shit. Imagine taking yourself seriously as a reviewer and giving a memes like Kid Cudi and Kendrick Lamar a perfect score lol. TPAB is literally just Illmatic if Illmatic was created by a 2pac wannabe victim cunt.

based and beatlespilled

>to be kind 10/10
>kids see ghosts 10/10
>death grips 10/10

Attached: 1532170349383.jpg (125x99, 2K)

why didnt you laugh at tpab and ywgwyw, also very embarassing choices? dont tell me you agree with him on those?

tpab is not bad but still far from a 10/10
i respect him for giving ywgwyw a 10 because by this he proved that his fans are stupid drones
ywgwyw is very hard to get into (it's also very average), no way that an entry level fantano drone is going to fully appreciate it, yet this album gets fully praised by his fans that don't listen to any genre other than hip hop and pop

>ywgwyw is very hard to get into (it's also very average), no way that an entry level fantano drone is going to fully appreciate it, yet this album gets fully praised by his fans that don't listen to any genre other than hip hop and pop
i can get behind that, pretty accurate

Whose for the millenials?

Todd in the Shadows

They're equally cancerous

Fantano drones because they lower their standards year after year in accordance with eggman's lowering standards as contemporary music quality spirals into ever deeper shit. Like frogs in boiling water, if that scientific study was actually valid.

Scaruffi drones because they're led to believe inaccessible==quality, which generally makes them pretentious cock suckers.

he doesnt hate the beatles though
he's given high scores to plenty of their albums

>fantano drones
I've never seen them, only people bitching about them and accusing each other of being one. I haven't seen Fantano/his opinions talked about here in a positive light for years and years -- the only ones who bring him up are part of a weird Fantano-hating circlejerk who whine about imaginary people (Fantano drones).
If true Fantano drones exist like you describe in your pic they aren't here.
(don't watch his vids btw so inb4 "OMG u must be a fantanodrone!!!1)

Pic is actually the other way around for Yea Forums

Fantano drones just parrot his opinions, which is bad enough, but Scaruffi drones jump through mental hoops to rationally justify his lying about certain artists and even himself to avoid acknowledging that he's full of shit, so I'd say that's worse.

Yeah every Fantano thread is "why does Yea Forums worship this faggot" even though we don't. They're just feeding the monster they oppose.

Scaruffi has pretty good taste from what I've seen, but everyone makes mistakes like picrelated. I even listened to this shit again because of him.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 14K)

korn is kino, wtf are you on

that is literally the best nu-metal album

I thought they were kino too...when I was 13.

>the best nu-metal album
Setting the bar high, aren't we?

exactly this

yeah, then you got into faux patrician (today) and you think theyre bad. well talk again when youre 40 and you see whats really going on.

couldn't have said it better myself

he doesn't, he just thinks they're incredibly overrated (they are)

Fantano drones will at least admit they get their own opinions from his reviews. Scaruffi drones will always deny being associated with the man.

The thing with Fantano is that when he gives someone like Pump or Yachty a 7, he can't designate whether that's a 7 overall or a 7 for their designated genre. That's exactly why people get so mad about the MBDTF review.

MBDTF is a 10 any way you slice it.

Scaruffi like better albums (even if I still don't like his taste), so Fantano drones are worse.
I also dislike Fantano's personality a lot, Scaruffi is at least amusing.