Why are they now putting VERY YOUNG girls to pole dance classes and encouraging this behaviour?

why are they now putting VERY YOUNG girls to pole dance classes and encouraging this behaviour?

this is terrible

Attached: poledance.jpg (1080x1566, 136.33K)

Does it turn you on or something?

Finns always were a bit strange

I hate this crap. What pisses me off the most though is the fact that if you bring this up they scream at you like you're a pervert.

"YOU KNOW POLE DANCING IS ATHLETIC SPORT IT'S NOT TO BE SEXUALISED"

Poledancing is a sexual thing. That's why I don't watch dudes doing it.

See what happens when you vote liberal

It’s just exercise??? You’re the weird one for thinking anything sexual. Gross.

Sauce?

Then why do strippers do it in the clubs? I can't jerk it to fucking strippers on treadmills or on the elliptical

Exactly

Sweaty toned women are hot though

That's because A LOT of people have been conditioned, brainwashed into thinking it's normal. This is why it's very dangerous to have liberals running the government.

I feel very sorry for anyone sucked up into believing bullshit like this is normal and perfectly fine. If someone who's reading my post right now is convinced I'm a schizo or a nut, that's exactly what your government depends on you believing. Think for yourself, study every avenue, be cautious for what it is you get into or support.

They are going to use buzzwords to keep you suckered into believing doing shit like this to children is fine. It's a depressing thought, but many of your family and friends are going to buy the government's brainwash and there's going to be nothing you can do to convince them otherwise without risking bridges being burned.

i don't watch men eat either, but that doesn't make it sexual.
people jerk it to women sitting with their flipflops slightly off.

3/10 retard logic m8

walking down the street is a sexual thing for cumbrains.
nothing wrong about it but keep it to yourself and dont bother thoose who genuinely just want to go for a walk.

Because they want to put that image in your skull.

Why do you think so many kid's clothing companies sell crop tops?

I believe because the CEOs of said companies are closeted pedophiles wanting to brainwash everyone else into becoming pedophiles, or accepting it.

>people jerk it to women sitting with their flipflops slightly off.

My nigga I don't like feet but feet can arguably be described as sexual not because they are, but because they are perceived to be. Poledancing isn't sexy, but it's perceived to be.

The perception is what creates the fantasy -- the sexual arousal.

Poledancing is sexual because it allows you to show off your whole body in a controlled manner -- like you're a piece of meat. If you disagree then ask your local gym to install poles and see if even those crossfit mfs use them.

''More IRL Nekololi Strippers, please.''

Now does it still seem normal?

>Does crossfit
>spots two overweight children
>mfw free dumbells

This guy right here actually gets it.

Plus this pole dancing for kids shit is just another scheme set up by liberals to push the goal post for pedophilia.

No normal person is going around thinking "you know what would be great for borderline toddlers? Pole dancing! Get them in early".

Nah, those thoughts were conjured up by closet pedophiles in a position of power.

kek

Get used to it, we can't stop them anymore.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x872, 284.24K)

"The most powerful and successful part of propaganda is repitition. Subtle makes it a slower process, but with less resistance, for less realize what is happening.

You had the chance to protest in your millions at the election being stolen from Donald Trump in the worst fraud in history, but instead you celebrate.

Now you cry, "why? Why is this happening?" as you suck on your lemon-flavoured dildo. Keep sucking, libshit. Keep sucking. Come to my property to beg for help, and I'll fucking SHOOT you.

Attached: Sig Heil.jpg (2442x2575, 1.38M)

Exactly. They aren't gonna randomly come out with Bill boards saying wanting to fuck a kid is fine.

They will beat around the bush and plant the seeds in your head very slowly.

>I can't jerk it to fucking strippers on treadmills or on the elliptical
Pathetic.

Attached: 1651081308181.png (646x678, 493.63K)

Sigh. The thing is, i am a leftist and i agree. It's disgusting that people do this with kids.
At the same time, i don't like such threads either, because they always devolve into a bunch of disingenuous strawman bullshit.

Okay edgelord, I voted for Biden and I probably own more guns than you, I just don't use them to compensate.

Cuties was published in the US under Trump.

Then shut the fuck up and put up with the shit that you let happen. Faggot.

Attached: Buddy.jpg (1200x680, 98.09K)

For fucks sake people, it's not even Wednesday.

Why do we even have a schedule??

And criticized by everyone on the Political Right and even some on the Left. Try again.

How would kids wearing crop tops turn everyone into pedophiles? Only pedophiles would find that attractive. Normal people wouldn’t.

>it's good exercise
so is farming and chopping wood so lets send kids to the fields to do that too

Hell, just let them outside to play on monkey bars and swing sets. Don't need to dress them in bikinis and teach them stripping to get exercise...

Criticization doesn't matter, it happened.
Like that little fag stripping for drag queens.
It still happened, everyone involved is still free, Cuties is still on netflix.

Coming to an elementary school gym near you.

Remember to sign that permission slip so Bob the gender fluid teacher can help YOUR daughter learn to stri... er exercise...

Republicunts will normalize pedophilia. There's nothing we can do about it. Being pedosexual will be the next inclusive woke shit.

Then slowly over time it'll be legal to fuck kids if they consent. (inb4kidscantconsent I fucked all my cousins and friends when were like 9 - 12 years old and we loved that shit.)

But I didn't grow up to be a pedo. I have a fat lazy girlfriend my age who lets me fuck her so she doesn't have to go to work or clean the fucking house, the hoor.

Attached: snapshot20110703125120.jpg (512x384, 26.4K)

It was criticized as inappropriate, not illegal. The question is: Would you let your child participate?

they are worried that they are becoming attracted to kids. thats why they get so upset about it. They know they are exactly the type to fuck kids if they get the chance so they get all upset about being put in a position where they could get caught jacking off to it in public places.

Having a child strip in a strip club is fucking illegal.
>b-but he didn't get naked
The majority of strip clubs in the US don't allow full nudity, it was stripping.

This thread needs less political chat bs and moar pole dancing pics/vids of girls of any age :P

I think this is the case for sure. Like, a non pedo wouldn’t even care if a girl were naked. I’ve seen naked girls at the beach before. It doesn’t matter, because I’m not attracted to them

Nerf doesn't count faggot

>how would crop tops on kids make pedophiles?
It wouldn't. However, it would slowly condition society into thinking crop tops on kids is "normal". Meanwhile the pedophiles in CEO positions are literally laughing at you for being so retarded. They get to enjoy the show every day in public places when it's summer, while you have no idea there's anything pedophilic around you.

I've seen Strippers who wore body suits that covered them from neck to ankle. They were still selling a sexual fantasy and not showing any skin to do it. Dancing has always had sexual overtones. Always. The Jitterbug was accused of it in it's day. So again, would you let your kid participate in school pole dancing class?

define normal. back in the day normal was teen marriage. but now its not.

other countries have full on naked kids at their beaches and they have no where near the number of kids being molested or raped.
the more stuiff gets sexualized like clothing and dance by conservatives the more likely people are to fetishize the thing they cant see in public.

Citation required

Hate to break it to you dude. But they’re already doing worse than enjoying the show. No crop tops needed.

Now stop being a schizo and missing the forest for the trees

No you fucking idiot.
Having kids pole dance is fucked.

Brother, learn the art of 0 fuck giving.

Attached: 1651138788151.jpg (532x576, 28.15K)

You spend too much recreation time judging people.

Paid shills/legit pedophiles trying to shove this under the rug with cheap excuses.

Don't listen to these guys.
>kids are naked in other country don't worry
>dude you're a schizo, ceos are already fucking kids, leave it alone

No. I give a fuck.

I don't care if you do or don't. But I do.

Okay man. Keep freaking out about crop tops or whatever. I’m sure the elite will appreciate it.

Nobody listens to each other anyway so I am surprised you are so passionate about being ultimately ignored.

Attached: 1651271229546.jpg (640x659, 75.22K)

Fucking glowniggers all in this thread lol

Attached: glowniggerglowing.png (198x179, 38.83K)

Meg. Its ballet with a pole.

>I'm ignoring you! The whole time!
>I read all your replies
Pick one.

Yeah you're probably right. But them selling crop tops is an agenda to push pedophilia into the mainstream of being accepted. Much like your transgenderism shit. All a fucking agenda.

Excellent! You care enough for the both of us and I shall utilise the virgin resources you freed up for me so I can optimise other processes. Thank you for caring for everyone and forever.

Attached: 1651236900006.jpg (298x460, 16.74K)

fear fag telling you to be afraid of something without looking up the statistics and coming to terms with the lies and fear he has been taught.

You are the attention whore of all time.

Attached: 1651177736502.jpg (591x900, 46.41K)

spotted the jew

Why? I am simply observing you. Your own intelligence proess can apply as it likes. Mine likes to operate ultimately independently.

>fake statistics fabricated by liberals
Oh my bad. Forgot to link it.
>kids in other countries get raped MORE so it's not as bad
Ah, you finally admit you want to drag the west into that territory.

What's it to you?

The way I see it. Its actually just women's fault. They live for attention and naturally set up their kids to do what they do.

Abort girl babies simple.
When it's just men left we can have a glorious race war with nothing to lose. When we've won. The few white women left will slowly rebuild the world. A white world with liberalism dead.

Everything you both want it and need it to be, God.

I'm not intelligent at all
>hehe yea you don't say
But it doesn't take a genius to figure out what the liberals are trying to do.

We should be better men and stop enabling them

You can't kill an ideology. Even if you kill everyone who believes it, at some point, somebody else would just re-invent it.
Liberalism is an idea. A concept we made up. Anybody can make it up. Anybody can believe in it.
This is why adults who are just children in adult bodies should not be able to vote.

I do care about people surprisingly how about that. Most of all I don't want liberals making the world worse for the people who built this country.

Funny how liberals are always calling everyone else nazis yet they themselves aren't above book burning.

And presenting this information to who will achieve what? When it is revealed to you that nobody cares and it is completely arbitrary I hope you freak out extra hard.

You are stupid ans so is your entire country. Kys.

Cool then do all the caring for everyond and we are forever grateful.

Why are you replying in the thread at all if you don't care? I can tell by the weight of your responses you're not enjoying yourself here. It's actually kinda sad not even joking.

You're welcome. I'll continue caring for my county hallelujah.

Ok. But liberalism would never reach the heights it has without niggers. It's the destruction of society and the unbalance of punishment that puts rifts through society. Plus the Jews.
We need to start a fresh with people who believe in themselves not given up because it's just one bad thing after another after another.

qt Hilma :3
this is normal