Pixies, man. Absolutely fucking wretched band. Apolitical...

Pixies, man. Absolutely fucking wretched band. Apolitical, biteless zany shit with an ex-glee club lead singer who pretends he can't sing in order to seem "punk". "If I sing about incest maybe nobody will notice I'm a conservative". Wrong, bitch.

Attached: 220px-Pixies-TrompeLeMondeCover.jpg (220x220, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0K9VRl1CkLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seething leftist

I've listened to their entire discography and their only album worth listening to is pic related

Attached: SurferRosa.jpg (312x312, 16K)

>UGH WHY WON'T THEY JUST AGREE WITH AND SING ABOUT MY UNIQUE BRAND OF POLITICS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

Attached: d90[1].png (644x800, 15K)

How are the Pixies conservative? They literally have a well known song about the joys of a big black cock.

Maybe it's ironic.

Could be. It might just be because Charles didn't write that one, but I don't know

Conservatives loved big black cock in the 80s, it was the era of The Cosby Show.

Based Frank Black

Which is funny since U-Mass is the closest thing to a political song they ever did and it's to mock edgy punk rockers back when they were still seen as cool.

>We're not just kids
>To say the least
>We got ideas
>To us that's dear
>Like capitalists
>Like communists
>Like lots of things
>You've heard about
>And redneckers
>They get us pissed
>And stupid stuff
>It makes us shout

Kurdt even stole the chorus' riff for teen spirit lmao.

>OH KISS ME CUUUUUNT
>OH KISS ME COOOOOCK

Correct, they recorded a song that mocks the idea of having political opinions and equates opposition to racism to teenage brattiness.

They must be neo-nazis.

No, I already said they were apolitical, cowardly shit.

No, you said they were conservative.

> Apolitical as a negative
>Nobody will know I'm a conservative
Still caught up in the false dichotomy
Sign of a weak mind
Faggot confirmed
Kys

Really. Imagine being upset one band out of thousands don't share your elementary school tier worldview.

>Equates opposition to racism to teenage brattiness
Well...when you're right you're right
You mad antifag lol

only if it includes Come On Pilgrim

Wrong. Read the OP again. I said that Black Francis was concealing his conservatism behind apolitical wacky bullshit. The band is de facto apolitical, but it's because of cowardice, not any centrist detachment.

>The band is de facto apolitical, but it's because of cowardice, not any centrist detachment.
Damn. I just thought they liked playing music or something. What class traitors.

fuck off with the political shit they're just not an enjoyable band

WTF I LOVE PIXIES NOW

are the pixies, dareisayit, ALT-RIGHT ADJACENT?

Attached: 49882fd29f3f6c344fc6280967c4a071[1].jpg (1280x720, 113K)

They're my favourite band and i'm a soiboi leftist. Ama. Seen them live in germany and was great. Was with nukim though so no bbc lovesong.

youtu.be/0K9VRl1CkLc

there are plenty of liberal artists that make apolitical music, it has nothing to do with concealing anything

This is great

Imagine majoring in gender studies

Based on the circles they run in and Kim's feminist beliefs I'd guess they are probably liberals.

Attached: 1555849692160.jpg (599x600, 62K)

this is fantastic and if not for the references to specific songs I could easily believe it was a lost gem

Seething zoomer

>not Doolittle

Attached: 2B49B0E5-A092-4EE3-BC21-7D304290E86F.png (640x480, 196K)

kim was the only cool one in that band, the rest of them were a bunch of dweebs

Attached: wRw0eXq.jpg (809x773, 82K)

still better than faggot ass Nirvana

Come On Pilgrim + Purple Tape > Doolittle > Bossanova > Surfer Rosa > Trompe Le Monde >>>>> Head Carrier >>> Indie Cindy

pixies are boring

You're everything wrong with the world.

bluefinger is franks best project.