What’s weighing you down user?

What’s weighing you down user?

Attached: 8D12FA12-185E-4CD2-91CF-5DCC5553922E.gif (640x640, 303.09K)

Insomnia

My wife was/is sexting someone and we have a new born at home. She won’t tell the truth and I don’t have enough proof. Fuck Facebook secure messages.

Just hold the kid over a kettle of boiling water and you will discover the truth soon enough.

my prolapsed anus, can't take a proper shit no more

Lot of things user

i have the time and the money to live an enjoyable life but i still sit at home and do nothing productive or beneficial. i am wasting away one day at a time.

coming home from university and seeing the world i knew slowly fall apart

The truth of jail time? She would still lie

A Steam game I would like to play, but no one wants to gift it to me.

Get a job?

I have a big dick and can shoot big loads and I'm not taking advantage of it. Have barely been fucking since the pandemic started.

In a bird of freedom

Have a crush on a married woman at work. Everytime we talk it's some sexual tension. Always tries to avoid talking about her husband too... i want to go out with her.

this will only end in heartache for all involved.

Just several debts that got piled up. I have to move apartments and I barely have enough money as it is. I will asked for a loan and waiting for the reply. If it passes it should be good. I have a job and it's not all bad. I had to stop smoking weed though. I am no good position for frivolous spending. I am also an addicted to junk food. I don't even like it.

This is sad but true. I can't really avoid her either as im the line lead for a production line.

I miss corey and he's an angle now

He’s just rotting flesh that’s returned to the earth. Move on

Why? If people with a job can't afford to buy someone a game, then why should be able to do so myself?

I wouldn’t buy you one because I don’t want to support you being a lazy entitled piece of shit.

It doesnt hurt when people shit on me it hurts when people defend me from it because it shows that some people care

And im not used to people caring

150 lb

Drinking. I don’t do anything other than read during the day while slacking off at work, and then at night all I do is drink and write. I’ve written one novel, and I’m working on another currently, but man do I feel empty and so deeply lonely.

I’m sorry to hear that. At least you know she has a romantic pen pal. Most people carry on thinking it impossible, when it’s quite the opposite.

Even if you score with her, the one minute of weightlessness is not worth the 100 story elevator free-fall.
>t. Have cheated and been with a married woman several times

Attached: B4E15D6C-FF1A-4106-BCE7-82E82FC7EFB9.jpg (467x480, 29.44K)

Every "celeb thread" I only recognise like two people. It's a firm sign I'm too old to fit in here.

Gravity, primarily.

No. I’m 18, I don’t recognize either

It could be more then a pen pal. How far back does it go? How many people?

How can I be with someone who turns it on me and has zero remorse for lying to her husband?

How do you support me being an entitled lazy piece of shit? There are tons of Free-to-play games out there, so the fact that you do not want to buy me that Steam game has no effect on my life habits. You are simply using a false pretext to cover up 1) your selfishness, or 2) the fact that you either do not have a job or your job does not allow you to be able to buy games. That answer is probably a mix of both, which is quite embarrassing to be honest-even for someone like myself.

That's starting to happen to me. I know like 80% of the "celebs." The ones I don't know are young and have no idea why they're popular. I like movies so I know they're not actresses.

I could bury you in games. Your the one without a job correct?

It does suck. I dont get much female attention so it weighs on me

I just checked the last celeb thread and it's all Saweetie, STPeach and KandyLand. You've never been on the Internet if you say you don't know who these girls are.

That's like asking "why don't you give money to the people asking for money on the streets. You have a job so why not?"
Answer is, depends on the person/situation. For your situation, there's no desire to. You don't matter. Do you have a sister/cousin to pimp out to me? I'm trying to be proactive.

Trying to be kinder to myself. Healing.

Are you unemployed? If so why?

Before you make yourself sick with the “what if” game, you mentioned you have not enough proof. What do you have on her for sure?

I understand entirely. At this point in my life, having been alone for so long, the only fetish I have is being wanted.

Attached: CEAED456-FBB6-4D89-92DF-0D6201F28A64.jpg (480x360, 17.78K)

I know it is morally wrong. Everyone around is saying it's no big deal. She's very young at 22 so i can see why she shows interest. I wanna try and stop myself from doing anything rash.

my online crush always acts friendly toward me but never initiates anything further and i've liked him for 2 years. he followed me first and sometimes posts cute shit on my profile but NEVER ASKS FOR MY DISCORD OR ANYTHING EVEN THOUGH HE HAS MY FRIENDS ADDED. i'm so sweet and I'd be a perfect gf. i have literally cried over this so many times, i feel fucking pathetic.

what is wrong with me.

I don't like my girlfriend anymore, but she's a colleague. If I break up with her, life will be hell.

I don't know who you are referring to as "the one", but I do not have a job indeed.

>asking me to "pimp out" my cousin whom is underage
Disgusting. Just stop talking to me, okay? I do not want to have any affiliation with people of your kind, and I am seriously contemplating hitting that report button for soliciting prostitution of minors.

Just left church but didnt stay for the mens bbq, looked like no one else did either which means they bought a lot of meat and drinks and set up for the night for nothing. I feel pretty bad about it, I have a baby that wasnt going to last though and the mrs doesnt like driving by herself because the baby goes nuts sitting in the back alone, so I couldn't really stay but I feel guilty because that wasn't the deciding factor, my laziness and antisocial nature was.

I have a crippling inability to move on from petty issues and obsessions in life. I was wronged by someone in 2020, and they minorly inconvenienced me at most. Despite that, I can't let go of that person and what they did. I spend every waking moment finding out how to dox them and swat them. I want to see them suffer. I hate this bitch with every fabric of my being.

I have a good paying job. I have my own place, 2 bedroom house in CA. Everything is expensive here but I can afford it. By reading other people's situation, I guess I should feel lucky. Still doesn't mean i should buy someone something, what like $70 worth, because I can. Like I said, what's my motivation?

What was the inconvenience

Recovering NEET. I've had a job for the past 4 years and I'm trying to socialize and become more "normal", but I'm still terrible at it.

Sometimes I think I just spent too much of my early formative life being a total shut-in. It's impossible to relate to anyone in the outside world and I have no real life friends. I'm trying to put the work in and get my life on even ground, but it feels fucking pointless most of the time.

I always thought education and academia would be high-profile endeavors. I'm a PhD student right now and notice how absolutely fucked academia is today. I don't really know a way out. I'm too naïve and not enough of an asshole to make it in academia. I hate the industry for its inefficiency. I think a startup would be best but I don't have the money to start one. I feel like my parents aren't proud of me.

I fucked up my love life in a domino effect.
I got into a LDR. We had our issues, but we could always fix them. Most importantly, she truly loved me. I also knew how badly she needed someone physically, to hold, to be with. I ain't talking sex, I mean companionship. I'm the same way, so I understood her inner fight.
However, told her to pursue someone else, find someone to truly love her, and someone who can be with her, always.
I wanted her to be happy. And it hurt me having to hurt her like that, solitting up, but it was needed. She would be... Happier.
My second was right after that. Asked out my childhood friend. A lady I knew for many a year.
I swore I wouldn't screw this up.
...I don't need to say more, do I?
I sacrificed all I could for her, to not be alone. And it just wasn't good enough.
Nothing ever will be.
I never should have left my first; it was the closest I had to living a normal life. Maybe even start a family.
But it is what it is, I guess.
I got my work, I got my goals. Once my always growing list is finished, I will be done, and will find my peace. And Time will take care of the rest.
It ain't all bad. I got a cute guy, nowadays. I plan on doing what I can for him. I truly appreciate him and love him
But if it doesn't work, I won't blame him. He tried his best.
Focus on what you have in front of you, and cherish it all, anons.
You never know when it'll be no more...

They were more popular than me on a Discord server. And I, by self-admission, have a fragile ego. I grew up lacking familial love and attention, and as an adult now have a crippling need for it. So when I see cliques circlejerking each other, I'm infuriated.

That’s tough user. I’m in my mid 30s, so I couldn’t imagine how I’d feel if a 22 year old chick was making eyes at me.

Attached: 67A77EFD-3A2E-45B3-99C7-BB6A0662AD35.jpg (1080x1921, 267.58K)

Picture with tits that look like her and it has a part of a blanket in the pic… same 4 colors all touching in the same pattern.

Old nude pictures found on her phone a while back (the above isn’t the first time) that “where just for her).

I know she’s made contact with exes for sure from a identity services plist from her iPhone backup

Hardly having sex with me for two years… pulling away while kissing.

Two plus hour trips to the grocery store.

In the bathroom for hours at a time.

Old Bra/pantries mirror pic found on a photo backup…that was from the first place we moved into together many years ago.

Indeed. We caught eyes and i raised both of my eyebrows to acknowledge her and she just giggled. Im so confused, it's like she wants to try me but she knows she can't. Thanks for listening dude. Im glad to get it out there.

You're fucking disgusting for thinking about underage kids when I said pimp out a family member. That's where your mind went. That's on you. You should seek counseling.

Secure messages sent to two people on dec 5th and two other ones received septic 9 that I found on FB database in axiom, but I haven’t figured out how to decode them.

I can’t split the family up on this shit doesn’t add up. All these years wasted trying everything to make her happy

Yeah, just reported. Whether you knew my cousin is underage or not doesn't matter. The sole act of "pimping someone out", means I am supposed to have some form of authority or leverage over that person--which implies that person is supposed to be younger than me. Now, the fact that I am here asking for a video game gift because I do not have the financial resources to purchase it myself means that I am most likely a young adult. And if, as a young adult, I am supposed to have control over a cousin, it means that the cousin in question has to be on the younger end--whether you explicitly stated it or not.

You literally wouldn't last one second in court, you degenerate piece of utter crap. I hope your IP gets perma-banned.

No one has a similar issue as me?

I now see why you’re fishtailing with “What if’s.” I’d consider getting a private investigator to put your mind at ease. It’s very sad thing because you guys have a newborn.

My pleasure. It’s not often I wake up with bubble guts and act civil ok Yea Forums. Maybe it’s best to move on from her…after a little lunch date that is.

Attached: 54D66D62-43B7-455D-97AD-3CB52F7CA01B.jpg (600x575, 85.07K)

For sure, hope to see you around here again. I'll update u if anything happens

Again, why is your mind automatically going to underage kids? What your age is doesn't matter. What you think is implying and what is facts is up to where your mind goes. That's how your mind is operating. That's facts. Your thought process goes to a twisted reality where you come up with a delusional conclusion. If you're actually a young adult then why are you not moving lawns, something young people have time to do. By the way you think, you can be 45 years old and used to making your mom buy you everything by throwing tantrums and now that she's not in your life, you try using your twisted logic at other people and see if they can take the bait like your mom did. Either way, you need to seek counseling.