Rules:

Rules:
- Before posting give feedback on at least 3 anons.
- RECCS are not FEEDBACK, avoid lazy reccs.
- People who post links and shill themselves without participating in any feedback/discussion are unwelcome and MUST be ignored.
- Only give feedback to people following the rules. Don't let em get away with not giving anything
- First posters should come back later if there weren't at least 3 replies in the thread. OP must follow the rule.
- Tag your genre in green-text like usual.

Attached: streaminglogos1.jpg (600x130, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/allinesik/spidey-vs-venom-pt2
soundcloud.com/aedact
spectralbride.bandcamp.com/track/off-bit-2
soundcloud.com/lunatiquee/tracks
soundcloud.com/cumulostratus
youtube.com/watch?v=xz4OvGVc7ws
soundcloud.com/porkfu/full-power-extra-rough-draft
soundcloud.com/thedangerouslychill/not-again-with-the-jaws-dripping-black-hole-buzz
soundcloud.com/pool-view/slow-your-roll-prod-remedy
soundcloud.com/pool-view/hot-head
soundcloud.com/altrock3000/nude-teens-big-tits
soundcloud.com/lorisgilles/neer-been-surfing
youtube.com/watch?v=kpVeDAIb9NI
martin-nilsen.bandcamp.com/track/youth
av22.bandcamp.com/releases
heavymeddle.bandcamp.com/album/wrong-move
soundcloud.com/brick_houseuk/sets/sympathies
soundcloud.com/charles-tristan/hunter-only
soundcloud.com/liam-greyhound/the-world-is-ending
soundcloud.com/revingoff/satoshi
open.spotify.com/album/3RbKghmqcct1o6oPjm5rBW?si=zVnzjKQ_TmmYa-2JzsD-gA
findabrita.bandcamp.com
open.spotify.com/artist/2N5GyBs8YpVo3ndUrN55pA
thommoot.bandcamp.com/
reverendomalley.bandcamp.com/album/unnecessary-oral-surgery
types.bandcamp.com/
azakaela.bandcamp.com/album/cyber-fuzz
wyndwood.bandcamp.com/album/defense
m.soundcloud.com/pokedeoxys/sets/vuelo-transcontinental-ep
youtu.be/-A-Aw2iBqtE
soundcloud.com/spacesforselfrepair/through-the-bright-light-above
youtu.be/LEF-d6aTh64
soundcloud.com/bobby-philler/r3ar/s-6h9E4
bliznaczysen.bandcamp.com/album/moralny-terroryzm
youtube.com/watch?v=jEG6EJuK5fw
soundcloud.com/idemna/sets/kad-se-mora-mora-se
youtu.be/8pYmNy8Ukk4
soundcloud.com/micha-zawidzki/negligentia
soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/blush-prod-lederrick
youtu.be/s7dX5wrwYbM
soundcloud.com/jxne27th/she-dont-want-her-friends-to-know
open.spotify.com/album/2x0p1WiKpzkIF5eGVu62Eh?si=TCaxKhLaS9Kfn312IGu2ZQ
m25music.bandcamp.com/album/rush-hour
soundcloud.com/risk_emulator/f_r_e_e
1in10.bandcamp.com/track/4-30am-in-the-morning-type-o-negative-my-girlfriends-girlfriend-edit
soundcloud.com/v_v/sets/at-dusk-we-feed-ost
soundcloud.com/adslroswell/sets/lemancapo-3
soundcloud.com/altrock3000/sons-of-hope
soundcloud.com/b-rad-94
youtu.be/myPH1tM6h_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im making an album is based on the original Spiderman video game for PS1. Here is my second promotional single. Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks.

soundcloud.com/allinesik/spidey-vs-venom-pt2

>heavymetal
>experimental
>dark
>videogamemusic
>intense

Attached: Spidey vs venom pt.2.jpg (640x640, 59K)

soundcloud.com/aedact

>electronic
>idm
>glitch
>experimental

Attached: cql.png (1900x1900, 413K)

spectralbride.bandcamp.com/track/off-bit-2
>folk pop

Attached: rBVaEFne98SAN1AsAAQD5uEEw14980.jpg (1400x1400, 143K)

-

soundcloud.com/lunatiquee/tracks

>lofi
>chill

Attached: luna2.jpg (550x550, 32K)

soundcloud.com/cumulostratus

>late night music
>hazy jams

Attached: STS_S-71-20752.jpg (800x638, 164K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xz4OvGVc7ws
NEW ALBUM OUT (full audio)
>folk
>post-rock
>country
>experimental
>rock
>shoegaze
>pop

Attached: preview.jpg (1200x1200, 890K)

soundcloud.com/porkfu/full-power-extra-rough-draft
>rap
>distortion
>hip hop
>synths

I still have a few more vocal layers to add but what are your thoughts?

Attached: Nigcasso.png (996x996, 2.67M)

soundcloud.com/thedangerouslychill/not-again-with-the-jaws-dripping-black-hole-buzz
>shoegaze
>alt-rock-core

Attached: Capture.png (507x513, 743K)

soundcloud.com/pool-view/slow-your-roll-prod-remedy
> Trap
> Noise

soundcloud.com/pool-view/hot-head
> Trap
> Folk

Attached: 68C3B1E3-E306-4DA4-B8FA-017C49345AE2.jpg (750x722, 102K)

>Not one person who gave feedback

The state of these threads

what do you expect

>new song
soundcloud.com/altrock3000/nude-teens-big-tits

rly cool intro-ish shredding
rly nice & chill
love it

Attached: 1520695091196.jpg (697x300, 145K)

hi everyone here’s a stupid as thing with a confusing beat try to keep track it’s like a puzzle
>[]-[] [] []D []-[] [[]] []D

Attached: DVDGNOME.png (386x928, 386K)

loving the instrumentation on love/loss. really proper shit man. the guitar work on white noise is especially tasty. reminds me of some of omar rodriguez' solo stuff

soundcloud.com/lorisgilles/neer-been-surfing
>psych/garage rock

Attached: Ocean_grim_reaper1-1.png (470x260, 59K)

Sure, sorry! Let's shill this one for a change: youtube.com/watch?v=kpVeDAIb9NI
>ambient
>post-rock
>folk
>pop

--A little bit of feedback--

Nice, love the echo+reverb fx. Great song also, great atmosphere.
Not bad, like the retro feel. Maybe you should turn up the drums tho
Listened to 'Love/Loss'. Awesome sound, chill tune
In love with this. Fantastic guitar sound

Not sure why but that video isnt working for me

martin-nilsen.bandcamp.com/track/youth
what about this?

Seriously what do you expect? Someone on a Vietnamese decor tapestry forum to genuinely listen to 3 full links and give a sincere (you)? Anyways here's my link

av22.bandcamp.com/releases

Attached: 58419484_1906000659505085_6208232161007370240_o.jpg (1125x1500, 98K)

heavymeddle.bandcamp.com/album/wrong-move

new album, 22 tracks, 30 mins

>samples / beats
>horror movie samples
>404
>lofi trash
>not trite lofi hip hop

yo imma get a donut now word
this is weak tho to be hella real. try plugging in and recording into a DAW and mic'ing your..attempt..at vocals

nooot for me but uh well produced? maybe too much wobble on that sample

you gotta work on your voice and make the production sound less like a garageband start-up demo track. Not my style but idk just work at making it sound pro and you'll plug in

Attached: IMG_8282.jpg (3024x3024, 2.3M)

Sing louder bro, I can't hear you over the guitar at all
That distorted bass is quite nice. A good start, something that you should expand on
Listened to the first three. Very cool atmosphere, I'm a big fan of your choice of samples. Goes between sounding pretty and relaxing to suddenly chaotic. Gonna save this and listen to it in full at a later date.

soundcloud.com/brick_houseuk/sets/sympathies
>Rock
>Some funky bits
>Horns

Our new EP, released about a week ago.

Attached: ep cover.jpg (2563x2563, 3.93M)

soundcloud.com/charles-tristan/hunter-only

on my second album, coming june

>edgy, electronic
>ethereal, loud

i like this a lot, wish some of the tracks were longer though, there's so much to take in
these lyrics kick ass, i'm not rly into lo-fi but your vocals shine through (also nice artist name)
followed you for a while now, glad to see you still making music. Love/Loss is so amazing

Attached: HOnly.png (1208x1208, 1.61M)

soundcloud.com/liam-greyhound/the-world-is-ending

>Lo-fi
>"""Experimental"""
>Industrial
>FJM Sample
Also if you want to waste 16 min of your life then please listen to MTSUYST. It's not perfect but I spent a lot of time on it.

Great writing and instrumentation, but the vocals feel a bit out of place. Might help to spend some more time on the mix or get better equipment.

Love how intense and trippy this is. Would make a cool interlude on a larger project

Really digging the lo-fi vibe, but imo it goes on for a little too long. Maybe cut out the solo in the middle?

Love the production on the first track, definitely listening to the rest of this if I have a half hour to spare

Damn, this is better than 90% of the stuff on rock stations. Don't have any criticism, but definitely look into signing with someone

Attached: Untitled drawing (1).jpg (960x960, 249K)

Jesus, how many projects do you have dubbi?

>imo it goes on for a little too long. Maybe cut out the solo in the middle?
It gets boring b/c there's no other instruments.. the solo is average length tho

Fair enough. IMO it could still work pretty well if it was shorter though

Kk, but I like your song, I think it's interesting

soundcloud.com/revingoff/satoshi

Cool chord progression but you need to project more.
Really love it. Gives me a vague Explosions vibe. You might be into us too.
Love hearing shoegaze mixed with country. So good. Rec

Check out Finda Brita's brand new album, No One Will Ever Know!

>post-hardcore
>post-rock
>a little classic emo in there

open.spotify.com/album/3RbKghmqcct1o6oPjm5rBW?si=zVnzjKQ_TmmYa-2JzsD-gA

findabrita.bandcamp.com

Attached: D3D50EF3-0070-42F0-8C25-8A529C619E74.jpg (3600x3600, 2.91M)

indeed, your music speaks to me! the featured song was truly awesome. excellent production work and i love how wide it sounds on stereo

Thank you brotherman!

>Love the production etc
thanks mane I swear it rips the whole way through!
your track is a trip tho, could use some more layers I'd say. hone in on the format tho and try making a full project and see if that process helps your collaging / structure. Not my bag & amateur sounding still but you can work at it and raise your bar

>Listened to the first three etc

thanks dog, nice to hear direct enjoyment of the vibe I try to procure. Hope you dig the rest, I like to think it just gets better esp. the second half

yalls EP though is really well done, very good recordings. The only qualm I have is that the 4 tracks do sound a bit similar, & could possibly benefit from something unique in the mix. Something to consider for future tracks

Finda Brita --

I dig No One Will Ever Know, the guitar melody in the beginning is very chill. Once the vocals came in I didn't expect them to sound the way they did, but I really appreciate that style of singing. Your music feels like a mix of post-punk, emo, and surf and post-rock, shoegaze. I really dig it.

If you ever find yourself in Montana, you should come to Bozeman! I'd hook ya up with a show.

I love how heavy it sounds 2:40, the choppy guitar really adds in this energetic element that emphasiszes the upcoming climax of the song.

The peaceful part after is a nice refresher and kind of brings the song full circle. It's beautiful. The sound effects after kinda put me off a bit out of that trance though, adds a lot of mystery too. I dig it.

Your link isn't working bro

Some good energy in these. Catchy and great tones. Everything fits together really well. This is my favorite thing in the thread so far

Dark and trippy. Almost alien invasion at times

open.spotify.com/artist/2N5GyBs8YpVo3ndUrN55pA
thommoot.bandcamp.com/

>Psych
>Alt
>Harmonies

Whole album of various things

Attached: cover 1400x1400.png (1400x1400, 2.95M)

Liam Greyhound

tHe WoRlD iS eNdInG

*review written in real time*

The song name is a reference to that spongemock meme, I love it. This sample sounds pretty cool though I think this whole intro bit is kind of too drawn out.

I dig it after about 1:24 when it starts to become more industrial, but I think that style of vocals is really off putting and kind of hard to listen -- sounds like its clipping a bit too, that could be the problem.

I appreciate the experimenting with sounds, effects, and production techniques. There's definitely a place for what you're doing -- I'm imagining you'd be really good at scoring like indie short films.

OOF. Omg, you really turned the gain up this high. Unforgiveable dude ow. my ears. lol

rec

Reverend O'Malley and the Blasphemous Jug Band - Unnecessary Oral Surgery

>double album
>noise rock
>psychedelic pop
>some experiments in doom metal

reverendomalley.bandcamp.com/album/unnecessary-oral-surgery

Attached: tooth.jpg (2377x2377, 1.95M)

Moot Points, by Thom Moot

That synth is so cheesy and cool. I love hearing synth and guitar in this style. Your voice is so cool! I get a really new wave kind of vibe off of this.
Your harmonies and vocal production is on point, I'm envious! Well executed!.

Its all very dreamlike, the scale your using is so cool; what's that called? Is it wholetone? Song structure feels like a journey down a river in dreamland. After a while your voice becomes super hypnotic and the lyrics hit these good emotional cues.

Really well done thanks for sharing! :D Do you play this live at all?

types.bandcamp.com/
lyrics are hard so i didn't write any
lovely, reminds me of slowdive a lot

i like your vocals, i wish they weren't so muffled though

Really good pop rock there damn. Production sounds great.

Literally both worked for me just now.
Thank you for enjoying my vocals

Thank you! Admittedly I don't know scales as well as I should. I don't actually know what I'm playing in. How a scale is played is more important than the scale itself IMO.

I recently found a band I'm writing new material with and we do play live. Should have an EP and 2 singles with them in the next year. It's going to be a bit more pop punk/grunge. I only sing and play backup guitar for that group. We are working on getting Delirium and Autumn from Moot Points together for shows.

azakaela.bandcamp.com/album/cyber-fuzz

>CYBER FUZZ
>Synthwave
>Chiptune
>Fuzzy Electric Warmth, Memorable Melodies, Occasional Baroque/Orchestral/Cinematic feel.

Hi, I'm Azakaela, I just released this album a few days ago. I've been really happy with it. I used the album as a sort of marking point in my transition, so in a way its a celebration. But the album kind of goes to dark places too, because when I wrote it I was going through some of the toughest parts of my life I feel. A lot of emotion went into this one and I'm proud of it.

Hope you like it.

Attached: cyberfuzz.png (1600x1600, 2.79M)

>try making a full project and see if that process helps your collaging / structure.
Currently have one project out that I’m not super happy with, but I’ve been working with some friends and might put out something bigger out over the summer. Either way thanks for the feedback.

Wasn’t expecting something this in depth but thanks. I feel like a real artist now lol.
The off-putting/clipping vocals were intentional and the part at the end was supposed to be sort of ear-rapey, but in retrospect it could’ve been quieter. Currently don’t have any plans on scoring a film but I’ll keep that in mind, thanks

Really digging on Reverse Execution. I love Synthwave so this is up my alley. Love that lurching bass rhythm.

Literally both worked for me just now.
Thank you for positive feedback my vocals

Thank you for the kind words btw. We will definitely hit you up if we head that way!

Thanks! It's like 16th rate arp with a 32nd swing, gies it that lumbering feel hahah. I discovered it by accident but it was so worth it.
and no problem, you can easily find me on facebook. I'm the cohost of this music podcast where we interview bands and record them during a practice session, maybe if you come through we could record an interview of you too! :D

>Your link isn't working bro
Really?

wyndwood.bandcamp.com/album/defense

>emo
>pop punk
>slowcore

Attached: Defense Digital.jpg (2000x2000, 2.57M)

What’s that show called?

m.soundcloud.com/pokedeoxys/sets/vuelo-transcontinental-ep
youtu.be/-A-Aw2iBqtE

Ambient, instrumental hip hop, progressive electronic
I released this yesterday! First release so looking for critiques:)

Congrats, really happy for you! Your synths sound beautiful:) not a fan of that percussive style though, but it's very well put together
Godly, will listen later, loved the 3rd track!
Sounds like a mix of swans and beach boys, nice

Attached: SAVE_20190510_200438.jpg (1600x1600, 199K)

soundcloud.com/spacesforselfrepair/through-the-bright-light-above

>folk pop
>warm fuzzy and uplifting
>your feedback gives me life

Gonna recommend this yet again, you don't see country all too often around here and this has a little indie twist to it too. Well produced instrumental, too.

This is a really nice tune, I love the vocal part. Great but simple writing. My one gripe is that the high end gets a little grating. Obviously the recordin gis supposed to be a little shoddy (I hope) but again the higher frequencies are a tad much at times. Very very good and cohesive though, definitely would recommend this.

Already recommended this in the other thread, but this is super interesting. The vocal has a really unique style, delivery, and production for it. The instrumental is just as good but the vocals here are really worth checking out for anyone who likes abrasive anything.

I love the frogs in Delirium, plus the scratchy noises after the first refrain. I'm always a fan of soundscaping. And then the track opens up wonderfully. It hits like a brick wall in the best way possible. It turns anthemic, I could see this being played to a huge crowd in an arena. Your voice sounds great with and without the rasp.

i was told not to use

forgot the fucking photo ripppp

Attached: starry night through the window final brighter.jpg (3024x3024, 3.45M)

A lord of the shillrealm. Recomendations and fame will come to you if you listen and like dvdgnome.

Is not dubbi. Also has very good music worthy of listening too.

>nude big teen tits
Lmao wtf
youtu.be/LEF-d6aTh64
>prog
>instrumentals

Attached: InShot_20190511_092024999.jpg (1920x1920, 3.59M)

"(Exit/Enter) Through the Bright Light Above is Magical" is a bright little ethereal tune that might literally play when we all die. I can only hope. Reccomend to the thread.

Really love some of the chippy vibes and detailed shuffling percussion in 'indescriptible'. The slow sections make me feel like sneaking and the more rapid hard hitting parts make me wanna dance. Great dynamic shifts. Reccomend for sure.

thegallatinunderground.com

soundcloud.com/bobby-philler/r3ar/s-6h9E4

>drugged-out bells

made a long time ago

Attached: 1553656893316.jpg (900x920, 72K)

Please put this on Spotify. I unfortunately have an iPhone. I love this album. Great work.

You strum a bit hard sometimes and it throws off your intonation a little bit. Around 2 minutes the single stops could sound really cool filled out. It's a neat tune.

Really experimental stuff. the synth that comes in around 1:30 is a little sharp tone wise IMO. I really like 3:10 and the transition into the end. I think getting that loud and distorted is a bit too memey for me to enjoy unironically.

Thank you!

The two guitar lines tie together really well. The track has a really nice atmoshpere and develops really well. The synths at the end are dreamy.

I think this could benefit a lot from some EQ

bliznaczysen.bandcamp.com/album/moralny-terroryzm

youtube.com/watch?v=jEG6EJuK5fw

>industrial
>power electronics
>bongos
>brutalism

I like the way vocal sounds. I feel like vocals put through a vocoder always sound interesting.

Vocals are mixed in a very interesting way. Reminds me a bit of Whitehouse's A Cunt Like You. The hi-hat seems EQd and phased awkwardly though. Kinda sticks out in a bad way.

Attached: cover.png (1400x1400, 1.03M)

www.soundcloud.com/AlexAuld
>rape
NEW

Attached: Lumpy Milk.jpg (1380x1380, 96K)

soundcloud.com/idemna/sets/kad-se-mora-mora-se

>electronic, ambient, pop, melodic

just released 2 new songs

The Why song is executed great, I'm gonna check out the entire thing

Attached: 242.png (995x535, 342K)

put this up yesterday
youtu.be/8pYmNy8Ukk4
>alt folk

Attached: 1877DF6C-8666-4448-9381-2BEA8535C62C.jpg (685x697, 395K)

hi dubbi

soundcloud.com/micha-zawidzki/negligentia

new track
>techno
>house
>trance
thanks for listening

Attached: iiiii.jpg (805x805, 38K)

soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/blush-prod-lederrick

>trap
>jangle rock
>experimental
>alt pop

RECS
production is great and i love the mood of this track, reminds me of Shlohmo

good balance between the noise parts and poppy sections, really enjoyed these

samples area great, buried at sea is probs my fav of the ones i listenedto

Attached: 1540783699736.jpg (3840x2160, 3.86M)

youtu.be/s7dX5wrwYbM

>Electronic
>Atmospheric
>Under the rain

Attached: images.jpg (2088x1174, 365K)

soundcloud.com/jxne27th/she-dont-want-her-friends-to-know

>pretty emotional
>joji type song
>pop/bedroom pop
yeah i really liked that intro and the transition. mixing wise pretty solid. overall i loved it :)

Still no Dubbi today? Lucky day.

open.spotify.com/album/2x0p1WiKpzkIF5eGVu62Eh?si=TCaxKhLaS9Kfn312IGu2ZQ

>Alt
>Horns
>Loops
>Vibes
>Distortion

Haven't gotten around to making soundcloud yet. We're trying to boost plays on Spotify to present better to promoters, a few plays goes a long way.

Groovy, don't have time to listen to the whole thing but I've bookmarked for later. Interesting music.

Christ easily the best Yea Forumssician I've heard in a good while. Get in touch above if you fancy a collaboration, that was great.

This is the kind of stuff I used to be in to a few years ago, cool soundscaping really appeals to me. Bookmarked and I'll be keeping an eye on you.

Not my cup of tea but I listened to half of MTSUYST, it's pretty vibey but not something I'd actively listen to.

Attached: IMG-20190102-WA0000.jpg (1547x1458, 200K)

Was wondering the same thing

Shhhh don't jinx it

Yeah up for a collaboration mate

m25music.bandcamp.com/album/rush-hour

BRAND NEW
>Hip Hop, sample based
>ALL ORIGINAL PRODUCTION
>on limited edition cassette as well

Attached: coverrhdistro2.jpg (2249x2249, 964K)

soundcloud.com/risk_emulator/f_r_e_e

>granulized techno
>experimental hip-hop
>"""lo-fi"""
>chill stuff :)))))))

Attached: leaf9.jpg (1792x1200, 295K)

1in10.bandcamp.com/track/4-30am-in-the-morning-type-o-negative-my-girlfriends-girlfriend-edit

Attached: a0308613658_10.jpg (1200x1200, 306K)

come on people follow the rules, give feedback to others

soundcloud.com/v_v/sets/at-dusk-we-feed-ost

>triphop
>experimental trap
>dark rap
>electronic? lol

reccs:

Attached: riotbbabies.jpg (1).jpg (1000x1200, 677K)

Great loop ! That morning feel is well achieved. Simillar to what i used to do in my more ancient and ambiant stuff (adsl.bandcamp.com)
Very clean ! Nice job on the production. Not what im lookin for but respect.
Great song !
instrumental is great remind me of sunflower seeds by young nudy. Vocals are a bit too aerial and clean for me but again big respect since i can't achieve this level of production yet.

my stuff :
soundcloud.com/adslroswell/sets/lemancapo-3

>french bedroom hip-hop
>drill / footwork influence
>all original production

Attached: pochettelemancapo2-2 copie.png (1400x1400, 3.73M)

soundcloud.com/altrock3000/sons-of-hope
>a song

fun and professional
cool vibes
nice playing and composition

I'm about to hit babby's first 100 followers! Writing a new track this week that's going to be a bit more relaxed to add some more sonic variety.
soundcloud.com/b-rad-94
>alternative rock
>punk
>hard rock
>post-hardcoreish?
>garage
reccs

Attached: SG1.jpg (720x960, 221K)

Video
youtu.be/myPH1tM6h_k