Why do democrats love Ukraine all of a sudden?

Why do democrats love Ukraine all of a sudden?

Attached: Ukraine-Flag.png (1600x1067, 9.02K)

Stop thinking in black and white idiot

It's just another country used as a proxy war against Russia. They present it as some kind of victim in the mainstream media, but they "forget" to mention how they have acknowledged the existence of extremism themselves.

>It's just another country used as a proxy war against Russia
Russia attacked first, so if Ukraine is just a puppet in a proxy war then Russia was literally asking for it.

Propaganda is capturing people, but the DNC have this project going on for decades really. They’re trying to break Russia up and steal everything. Ever hear of project Drop Shot?

Fascism is liberalism in decay

we love all countries bordering russia.

>so if Ukraine is just a puppet in a proxy war then Russia was literally asking for it.
So if China got involved with the Afghanistan war, given it's on their border, would you say this same bullshit?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The cold war might be over and Russia no longer a communist's nation but that does not make us friends. If you still having trouble grasping thiis concept I suggest reading about the cold war, you that thing the last call of duty was named after?

Attached: 123456786543256789.jpg (1440x810, 210.34K)

It’s a war like any other. The failing power wants all the resources to replenish itself.

>Russia attacked first
The West didn't stage a Coup in 2014.
The West didn't supply weapons to Ukraine since 2014
The West didn't train Ukrainian troops
The Ukrainian troops haven't been shelling the Russian-speaking areas in Eastern Ukraine for the past 8 years
The poorest country in Europe (Ukraine) didn't strangely build multiple biolabs on its territory since 2014

You are totally right, my bad. Putin is an evil dictator who wanted to invade Ukraine because he is a cancer-ridden, paranoid, narcissistic, greedy, egomaniacal, senile, aggressive, Parkinson's disease patient who is just waiting for an excuse to hit the big red "Nuke" button while having a devious laugh and scrubbing his fingers together à la Mr. Burns.

Where do I sign up for the International Legion again?

ehh idk I’ve come to realization that anytime the media decides to focus on one thing it’s because they’re using it’s resources or they’re hiding something bigger

no

Russia attacked first. This is an objective fact, and facts don't really care about your feelings

Why are you only now noticing that Ukraine even exists?

>Russia attacked first
Why did they attack?

>Why are you only now noticing that Ukraine even exists?
Is this a joke? The morons who are crying about Ukraine are the ones who didn't know it was a country before this war started

Its second largest country in Europe, second only to Russia...

>Why did they attack?
Because Putin got triggered over the idea of bordering NATO

“I support the current thing” for social credit points pdd2p

>Because Putin got triggered over the idea of bordering NATO
Interesting, and if Russia were to set up military bases near the US border, would you be OK with that?

>and if Russia were to set up military bases near the US border, would you be OK with that?
Well, you ignore a lot of historical context. The US has bases in Europe, because that's how its been since World War II. America is maintaining a status quo while Russia is just being aggressive

It's your subjective opinion based on a lack of research/understanding/knowledge/intelligence. The civil war never stopped since 2014, when the Ukrainian army decided to attack the Russian-speaking regions in the East, who wanted to detach from UA because they did not accept the illegal regime change initiated by the coup. This is still officially still civil war territory. However, since February 21st of the current year, these Eastern Ukrainian regions were recognized as independent states. And since the extremist pigs kept bombing it, it is a declaration of war towards these states. States which are inhabited by a Russian-speaking community Russia doesn't want to abandon to itself (because they are not Western hypocrites).

But keep hitting the joint/bong and live in your little uneducated fantasy of your own "objective facts". The same way a blind person will tell you that the World being black is an objective fact. Perhaps you should stick to getting high and watching Ben Shapiro videos, instead of embarrassing yourself in big boys talk.

Okay, except Russia attacked first. This is an objective fact, and facts don't really care about your feelings

You're not answering the question. It makes no difference what the "historical context" is. You know damn well if Russia or China or any other country were to suddenly set up military bases right next to the US-Mexican border, the US government would go ape shit immediately, and rightfully so. But we're suppose to pretend that Russia is going ape shit for no reason?

>You know damn well if Russia or China or any other country were to suddenly set up military bases right next to the US-Mexican border, the US government would go ape shit immediately, and rightfully so.
You are correct, because Russia has no historic precedent for being there. And once again, you ignore historical context.

What historic precedent does America have in Ukraine?

World War II, the Cold War, Russias dissolusion in the region creating a power vacuum.etc

Because it's allowed their owners to launder money for the last 8-10 years. All shitlibs are criminals, and criminals stick together with other criminals (hence the term "thick as thieves").

>World War II
Which the USA didn't bother which until Japan attacked peal habor. So I'll ask again, when exactly has the USA been interested or involved with Ukraine?

Why do Republicans seem so obsessed with war and spreading American/NATO superiority overseas UNTIL a Democrat is in office, in which case they suddenly flip-flop into being pacafist conscientious objector?

If Trump was president you'd all be pushing for even MORE prescence in the area, and you know it.

Attached: cos-housekeeping.jpg (1440x612, 134.24K)

Not everyone is good at history, but most people who aren't tend to not make bad arguments. Get lost

Thank you. I actually do prefer when people get mad when they lose an argument and show it by very clear childish actions.

Is this your retarded way of admitting you were wrong but don't want to say it flat out?

You aren't doing a very good job, Comrade. No rubles for you until you step up your game.

Attached: 1648369872227.jpg (901x676, 127.87K)

another thread full of brainwashed idiots and russia apologists

Attached: 1645336393032.png (750x578, 334.44K)

Funny I don't see these shills on leftist threads. Do they not pay you fucks for that?

Based on what can you say someone is brainwashed?

the parroting of russian talking points, combined with an obviously twisted world view, is a pretty good indicator

China has been funding the Taliban for the past 30 years via their best buddy Pakistan.

Only if they sold me Russian arms for vodka.

lmao, sorry Vlad, buying the corrupt Ukrainian kleptocrats left didn't work this time and they were thrown out of office after they refused the alliances with the west overwhelmingly passed by their parliament. If the very few people in the east who support Russia want to live in Russia, let their ass move to Russia. Ukrainian land belongs to Ukraine. No fake "votes" among a tiny minority can annex parts of a sovereign country under international law.

One could say the same with Western media, couldn't they?

>international law
I like how you keep saying this like it means anything other than "rules made up by my side".

Republicans actually hate America, first they hold it to a lower standard under the banner of "patriotism" and when an opportunity arises to boost Americas soft power they decide that its a waste of taxpayers money. They're retarded.

That his side doesn't actually hold themselves to, no less.

>No fake "votes" among a tiny minority can annex parts of a sovereign country under international law.
The West did it in Yugoslavia in the 1990s, with Croatia and Bosnia & Herzegovina. And then did it with Kosovo. If Ukrainian land belongs to Ukrainians, then Serbian land belongs to Serbians. So why did the U.S illegally recognize the self-declared independence of Kosovo and even place its biggest army base on European soil there? Let me guess, you do not have a clue of what I am talking about. In which case, I would gladly invite you to... shut your filthy ill-educated mouth on the subject of Ukraine in the future. Thank you.

>vlad

Change the fucking script you fucking troon. Your fake reality construct won't work when facts are staring people in their face. You and your fucking masters still don't get it. 2 years of covid lies and propaganda woke up a large portion of NPCs and they have ZERO trust in what the government and media pumps out. Then they see posts like yours which just parrot DAVOS/WEF fake narrative and their scepticism becomes irreversible. While it doesn't stop you droning on you still don't understand as to why your shit tier childish insults and scripted propaganda has ZERO effect.

Ukraine war is NATO proxy war. NATO and their puppet Zelensky do not give a shit about Ukranian people this is why they aren't negotiating a ceasefire. They want this shit to continue. NONE OF YOUR TROON PROPAGANDA WILL CHANGE THESE FACTS ahd this is why public support for this war is tanking eery single day. Once again US/UK alliance are the aggressors but this time it's so fucking blatant it is disingenuous trying to deny it.

Attached: 1649990212539.png (633x625, 774.73K)

Only shit like FOX, OAN, NYPost and Newsmax.

Retrieve all United States aid and comfort from Ukraine. Stop your war at Russia. If you are a regime, and if you supply aid and comfort in Ukraine then you war Russia. If you are a regime, and if you war Russia then you are not justice warriors. If you retrieve all United States aid, and comfort, from Ukraine then you forfeit war at Russia. You are a regime. Forfeit war at Russia. Retrieve all United States aid, and comfort, from Ukraine. If you are not a regime then publicly declare free for all in both law and also order. If you do not publicly declare free for all in both law, and also order, then expect commensurate justice application within the United States. Rebellion.
I may even rebel against United States regime. United States time slip years off committments. Government employees see masses using wrong dates, and government employees cooperate the wrong date. In time slips, jailed, imprisoned, and probationed endure extra punishment and correction. Punished and corrected are not brought back to court for resentencing nor time served reassement. Release jailed, imprisoned, and probationed at America. I am on probation. Respect me. In time slips, millions dollars disappear out of bank deposits and charity donations. United States enforces equality laws requiring private commercial, and industry, to ensure rights for all people, but United States requires state legislatures allow abortions on babies in womb. Terrors, tragedies, and failures entail United States is regime or else United States lacks credibility in justice. United States is a regime, and United States lacks just war at Russia.
If you continue assuming United States is not a regime then United States must publicly declare both law, and also order, impossible in our too chaotic world. If both law, and also order, are impossible in our too chaotic world then justice requires strength. Russia is obviously, logically, absolved in exclusive question to Eastern Ukraine for joining Russian Federation.

Ukraine and Cuba is were they go to diddle kids

Nobody cares what you think when the entire planet is against you.

Attached: United Nations General Assembly Resolution ES-111.png (362x648, 41.97K)

Didn't read

Stop, I can only take so much retarded Russian nigger bullshit at a time, Sergei!

Attached: 1646561747110.jpg (1925x1925, 429.64K)

I can't wait until you're conscripted and get captured by a Ukrainian family who ties you up with duct tape and forces you to call your parents sobbing for your worthless life.

Lmao, this isn't a proxy war. We are directly arming Ukraine to fight Russian aggression with the stated intention of weakening Russia so they can't invade their neighbors anymore. We sit around watching Crimea and Georgia and those days are over. We are going to choke your economy for the next 30 years, we are going to arm Ukraine to blow you all to fucking pieces.

Lend lease just passed 410-10, and 100-0 in the Senate. This is the culmination of 70 years worth of policy regarding an aggressive and autocratic dictatorship. No one is "waking up" to your nonsense, we are mobilizing the free world and you are going to be fighting babushkas in the supermarket for sugar for the rest of your life.

soon you will fertilize Ukrainian fields
do svidanya

Fuck Russia tbh

>>The West did it

No, those areas did it themselves after suffering as vassal states under corrupt dictator states. These areas want to fight corruption and have a standard of living like the West that comes from ejecting all the corrupt kleptocrats siphoning off the life blood of the people.

It's a very different situation than a "super power" like Russia sending agitators behind the scenes for years and invading.

Because Ukraine is a victim here. Why would they hate it?

>you are going to be fighting babushkas in the supermarket for sugar for the rest of your life.

I do not laugh because I think you are wrong; I laugh because I know this to be true

Attached: 198163121_10222419642071293_9153426854115009048_n.jpg (720x952, 140.65K)

>vassal states
What the actual fuck, are you really THIS dumb? Took you half an hour to try to Google up what I spoke about and still come up with an awfully stupid answer? Ouchie. I'm not even going to bother responding. Just take one more hour or two to go see it yourself. You even have English-translated videos of the likes of Slobodan Milosevic, Franjo Tudjman and Alija Izetbegovic acknowledging the facts themselves. Or even Hague tribunal proceedings. But it might be hard for you to follow, since you think Yugoslavia had "vassal states" lol.

Btw, if you're dumb and lack education... then just stay quiet next time. No one will notice.

We've just gotten 44 million new allies in the west, and soon to be 3 more NATO nations, and you are a butthurt little shit about it.

Russian regime*

>The West didn't stage a Coup in 2014.

Correct.

Russia invaded Crimea in 2014 and everything that follows is a response to Russian aggression you stupid clown.

>The Ukrainian troops haven't been shelling the Russian-speaking areas in Eastern Ukraine for the past 8 years

Correct, they haven't been "shelling Russian-speaking areas in Eastern Ukraine" but rather defending their country from attacks by pro-Russian separatists coming from the areas illegally annexed by Russia.

Russia is the initiating aggressor leveling Ukrainian cities, both in 2014 when they attacked Crimea, and now again they are the aggressor, and it's out of fear of a loss of power over a post-soviet Satellite state. Putin wants control over Ukraine and it's resources, and he fears that if Ukraine joins NATO and the EU he will lose that power and wealth.

Attached: Volodymyr-of-Mankind2.jpg (1919x1165, 1.94M)