How do we stop Poppy? Her cult, apart from perverts...

How do we stop Poppy? Her cult, apart from perverts, are mostly lost children that see her as a motherly figure but all she does is make them pay for stuff in her church. How is this even legal? How can we stand idly by while this happens?

Attached: tumblr_poqbymvRQZ1ss7vfz_1280.png (1080x1362, 961K)

poppy is not running a cult afa i know, it's all just her brand. there was actually a time when her videos were interesting and seemed to legitimately elude to a deeper story, but ended up likely just being a publicity stunt as when she started getting seriously popular, she stopped putting effort into her videos until they were more or less the same video every time. not sure what her church is all about, i just had a quick look and it seems to just be a regular forum except you have to apply for an account unconventionally by filling out a form and waiting for a response. if you have any actual evidence of her running a cult though, definitely post it. big if true.

There are graphic novels coming now that are all about her character and are supposed to make most if not all her videos make sense. A screenshot even included a dark haired Poppy in the first chapter lmoa

The church of Satan used to retweet her all the time.

well it's better than the cult of jew-on-a-stick but not by much

Choke on a fat pimply dick, Titanic.

>Using people that feel lost for money
That is literally the real chrstian church but at least Poppy is not dicking little children. Seems like an improvement to me.

These false Jews go after Christianity pretty hard and it says a lot. They don't believe in Christ cuz they are the Sin-agogue of Satan, as mentioned in the Bible.

Does she have nudes out by now?

based Poppy
if you actually read the bible you’d realize satan was the good guy

madonna did it first zoomer GO BACK IN TIME AND STOP MADONNA

Wew Madonna had her own church website with microtransactions in the 80s?

Stop giving her attention faggot

Corey probably is though

Lol you wish kid

>100 dollars for a phone call from Poppy
Sounds like a real steal

Fuck off Corey, everyone knows you are a pedo

Well Snickers is mentally clearly a little kid so maybe there is some truth to it

same reason all cults are legal: freedom of (((religion)))

but they're the same thing?
the delusions abrahamutts put themselves through really are something

the church of satan is literally atheistic

People buy the phone calls and then sit anxious next to their phones for days if not weeks lmao

>there is no battle between good and evil

no it's not, they unironically believe and worship that red faggot

imagine being enough of a retard to still think satanism isnt edgy atheism

weak b8

Co-signed. One bit loser.

>you’d realize satan was the good guy
Edgy bluepilled underage "revelation"

Edgy bluepilled underage "revelation"

What if you miss the call?

Exactly

Man get out of here with your shitty fantasy stories, if you have faith keep it to yourself

Voicemail, seriously. She doesn't try again to my knowledge.

Attached: Moriah.jpg (1406x711, 112K)

Cute panties, shame about the quality

I wanna be her BF so she sits on my dick while she has phone calls with her worshippers that think she is some kind of divine being

Attached: .jpg (969x660, 56K)

Are you a textiles expert or something?

Attached: heg.jpg (396x396, 50K)

Slight lol

He likely meant quality of the photo
Which is shit

That's the joke

I was talking about you.