What is this nigga always doing in china

what is this nigga always doing in china

Attached: scruffy.jpg (525x700, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDGlkl6VP6I
scaruffi.com/singular/niu.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: arisajihong.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Promoting the New World Order.

Attached: hanc047.jpg (700x712, 148K)

Attached: narnia1.jpg (697x606, 45K)

banging chinese broads and saving the world. a fucking legend

does he know how to smile? Looks like he's in the midst of stroke in every picture

China is the future, he's ahead of the curve.

He lives there for "work"

1. he works in tech

2. doesn't some young chinese girl live in his house?

>young
yer i'm sure of it

this chick

youtube.com/watch?v=KDGlkl6VP6I

That's his wife

scaruffi.com/singular/niu.html

she cute

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 135K)

that's the face of a man in permanent orgasm.

Sex tourism

sex tourism

What’s the deal with intelligent men getting with asian women?

building mongoloid AI sex dolls

Asian women and white men are intellectually similar, they make the best pair. Same with black men and white women. Asian men are too smart for any demographic which is why they live a life of solitude and misery

do you think she likes Captain Beefheart?

Attached: trout mask replica.jpg (4860x4860, 3.45M)

>you will never be friends with Piero
why even live???

If you're friends with P
Well then you're friends with me

Scaruffi probably sends her beefheart back to frownland every night

>being on your own without any nagging wife or granma visits that kill your whole sunday
you dont know what youre talking about, pal.

Who bitch this is

Jinxia Niu ("Narnia" for her English-speaking friends) is a Chinese journalist based in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province. She was raised in an unusually large family by Chinese standards, thanks to parents who were not too zealous about the one-child policy and preferred to pay the penalty than lose Narnia and her twin brother (third and fourth children). Her low grades in high school were due to the fact that she always preferred to read novels and poetry instead of studying English and the other subjects, a fact that now she regrets but that her friends are proud of. She graduated in 2011 from Nanjing Normal University with a master in journalism. Her first job was as a researcher and editor at a famous TV station, JSBC. She is routinely called "a Buddhist nun" because of her passionate interest in all things Buddhist. In fact, she moved to Hangzhou specifically to be near a famous Buddhist temple, the Lingyin temple. She has memorized several Chinese classics, written in ancient Chinese that most Chinese people can't even read. She is now one of the main writers for the Zheshang magazine. She has published special reports on "The rise of Wechat" and on Alibaba's founder Jack Ma. In 2015 a number of her articles on big data were included in the book "Big Data Combat" that she edited. She has interviewed scores of influential business people, writers and politicians. In late 2015 she began a project with Silicon Valley author Piero Scaruffi that consists in a series of interviews about the future of technology and society. The interviews are being published in her magazine and will be collected in a book, tentatively titled "Humankind 2.0". In 2016 she was awarded the top prize for journalism in the Zhejiang province of China (population 54 million people). She hates the punctuation of the English language, and, generally, all the redundant features of written English that make it difficult to learn it.

I believe you are mistaken, as the most intellectual pairing is thin Asian men with glasses and short, curvaceous black chicks. Or that's what the standard ought to be, anyhow.

wow

underrated

Attached: 1456279091984.png (293x308, 131K)

pseud af

looks like a sack of cabbage in a dress shit

fucks preteens

just watching pictures if scaruffi make me smile to be honest lads

of*

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-160036.png (760x1045, 565K)

He got little teeth

Sex tourism

He has the yellow fever disease can't blame him tb.h

Attached: 1550293582141.jpg (2000x1500, 695K)

lol america

Attached: 1074475_542674939113114_1093685622_o.jpg (720x380, 69K)

Attached: 1467039394524.jpg (700x525, 85K)