I drank waaaay too much

I drank waaaay too much

Attached: IMG_2461.jpg (1112x932, 276.76K)

hehe thats fun.. i wanna play with drunk bb

Post pics of your asshole

Then drink load of water before you sleep to prevent a hangover

Your not real, your a figment of my imagination.

What are you drinking ?

Nigga I graduated from the 25th ranked university in the country as a double major, double minor in just over 3 years. that's after I dropped out of HS and only had a GED and my SAT scores to get me in. I took the SAT test for the first time when I was in 7th grade at Duke University, an ivy league college. I'm a published writer. I have been since I was 12. I was a junior American ambassador to Australia when I was 16, where I got to stay for 2 months free of charge. I got to spain for free when I was 17,, based solely off my scholastic merits. merits that I accomplished while I was stoned and drunk the entire time and had 67 absences on average a year. I speak 4 languages. am learning a 5th now.. not only am I as half as smart as I think, but even half of my intelligence would still trump your basic understanding of knowledge itself. knuckle dragging fucking narcissist. yeah my ego is huge, yeah I'm bipolar, and I admit it openly. but I can back up everything I've ever said here. none of it is scripted like the alternate reality you so vehemently cling to and try with every fiber in your being to convince people who see right through you of your aforementioned false reality you bitch ass nigga. and to think, I thought you were being serious about burying the hatchet. you're so good at deception that you fooled a dude with a degree in criminal psychology, again. make no mistake that it was the last time, though. you're going to die alone in a hole somewhere covered in your own shit and piss if you don't heed my genuinely heartfelt advice to you. coward.

I love your tits btw

vodka lol, but im making mixed drinks

Good girl

ugh i need a drunk girl to cuddle and be cute with

Too long, didn't read

Next time use your big intellect to work out that nobody on the chin reads more than two paragraphs unless there's tits or ass attached

what's also funny is how I've done everything stated in the pasta and what's also funny is that you and Adam haven't even left your home States yet are still obsessed with one another. that pasta would be cringe of it weren't true and I was show boating.... but it's all true kek
deal with thay however you want to psycho

What's up baby girl, How's the drinking going?

im OP i also didnt read this lmao, sorry if thats mean

What brings you here queen ?

just havin fun lol

Double trips

Checked, and nice bobs. Typically they're submitted with written timestamp on this site. Pls moar either way, that lady is fuckin hawt

op post more boobies i wanna jerk off to you

show pusy.......

Your really cute. Show me what your drinking

Fuck off, manlet. I can't believe this even has to be said these days.

Attached: 1442727595391.jpg (1024x768, 152.05K)

what do you mean?

The rule is you have to write the time and date on a paper or yourself

really dont feel comfortable showing myselt too much

Attached: IMG_0068.jpg (1738x1776, 856.74K)

This OP seems pretty slow for a drunk.

OP do you wish there was a man with you right now to stuff you with big dick and cream your little pussy?

just show us ur pussy and leave then

Cute tummy.

Wtf you doing here then bitch

Drunks are never slow

eat something with lots of b-vitamins
double the ice in the drinks

you doing okay?

me too
I know I should drink some water but I don't want to get up

Hmm?

I knew it, OP isnt real.

Hey user, you drank way too much and now you want to touch yourself for us. It's time to really feel alive - show us how you like to be touched.

Nice ass right there.

That's because you're a fat fucking bastard and you don't have many pics of your little sister. Shut up asshole.

wtf? ew go away

Fuck, anyone save a butt pic?

OP please show butt.

Are you too drunk to be talking ?

I got you bro, but it has my fetish edit in it.

Attached: OP butt - pink star fetish edit - zZzPinkStar69zZz.jpg (2360x3144, 660.29K)

did anyone save the butt pic?

Lmao

How can I appreciate your butt with that giant star in the way.

Lol

I'm clearly not them. I just like big pink star censors. It's the perfect shape to show just enough to edge.

You are already my favorite troll

damn you look like this girl from MA i used to fuck. Thanks for posting moar

wtf.. you are lying. what are my initials, don't say any more than that.

i call bs you don't know me

nah not claiming, unless she got a lot of ink done.. JC I miss her lots tbh lol

no my initials faker, go away

Don't listen to this guy calling out Jesus Christ, that wasn't me.

Your initials are BBC.

Sincerely,
zZzPinkStar69zZz

Attached: OP butt - pink star fetish edit 2 - zZzPinkStar69zZz.jpg (2360x3144, 901.99K)

Please post more then, i need more queen.

he has a picture of mee and is trolling, just ignore him. he doesn't have more of my pics, report his pic

I'm not claiming to be you. I'm just adding my pink star edits so I can get off. This falls under fair use. I'm not a lawyer but I've seen My Cousin Vinny like 10 times.

What your telling me were being duped?

good, so you can't show anything, go away

Said I wasn't claiming it was you, but you remiiiind meeeeeee of simpler times. Those are the initials, J.C. from brighton

no my initials so ok!

Alright here's the full picture, just for you.

Attached: OP butt - pink star fetish edit 3 - zZzPinkStar69zZz.png (2360x3144, 242.03K)

what are you retards arguing about and why isnt OP posting more of herself

here let me repost that for you

Attached: 1651300619731.jpg (2360x3144, 1.37M)

lmao

Absolutely disgusting. Not even one star... but anyway now I can't do anything fun here. Please share this photo instead, thanks. Keep the star alive.

Attached: OP butt - pink star fetish edit 4 - zZzPinkStar69zZz.jpg (2360x3144, 1.37M)

Same tats

that isnt OP

yaa it was awesome I miss rolling thru every week to fuck like it was the end of the world. 1st wife found out tho it got hairy. post moar!

Is this actually op? I'll search by her tattoo. A lot of trolling going on, so idk