Sup Yea Forums. I got in shape like you wanted me to, senpai. 40lb squats, leg lifts, and presses...

Sup Yea Forums. I got in shape like you wanted me to, senpai. 40lb squats, leg lifts, and presses, let's go! Sit ups in the morning and lateral lifts! Still no cardio. Fuck my flat feet. We have a workout bike but it used to belong to a gross fat fuck in his gross fat fuck room and I still need to clean it off.

How was your day?

Do you want me to tell you my theory that Chris chan was sexually groomed by his mother?

Tits & timestamp and sharpiepooper in replies.

PS I cut my hair!

Attached: Screenshot_20220429-231637-269.png (522x651, 307.63K)

Ya post the Chris Chan theory you ugly fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20220429-232139-878.png (720x929, 626.98K)

Sexy body

Yeah I'd fuck you

Aaaaaannnnnnnddd sharpiepoop.

Decided to start this one off with the cock reveal. I've had my fair share of laughs and validation holding it off and making you guys argue about it, making a bunch of you look like chuds in the replies.

My theory on Chris chan....well, more like several points that caught my attention.

1) Chris Chan's mom went with him to his high school prom. 2) Barb would throw temper tantrums and threaten suicide whenever Chris would find a boyfriend-free girl (or when she THOUGHT he had) and wouldn't let him leave the house. 3) Barb would have Chris help her with things involving her naked body prior to the fucking situation, you can read about this online. 4) Chris's mom forced him to sleep in her room after Bob died, and once again threw a giant, suicidal rage when Barb didn't get her way. (Remind you of somebody?) This trend continued for weeks making even Chris uncomfortable. They kept him sheltered on purpose and tried to keep him in eternal youth forever.

Why did everyone point the finger at Janke, Chris, and everyone except Barb? Then again Chris had opened up in the past about CSA in his youth and people just wrote it off as a lie, so who knows anymore, the guy is genuinely troubled and last I heard he was moved to the looney bin, where he probably belongs. I hope they're taking care of him and not just keeping him contained.

Attached: Screenshot_20220429-232400-362.png (686x757, 553.53K)

What's your kik? I'd love to see more of you

I don't use Kik and im not really looking for that.... I would share my Twitter or discord but last time I did that the thread was raped by jannies.

More short hair me, this was taken on Easter. Despite being a whore, I actually believe in God and I have a certain moral compass of honesty. Or at least I do now, I wasn't the brightest when I was in my early 20s and late teen years, lol.

Forgot pic/bump

Attached: IMG_20220417_165601330.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

you've got it all, you look hot

Well you definitely look good. I'd like to see your Twitter but I also understand why you don't wanna share it.

oh wow you look like crap man

More boob pics pls thx

Thank you!!!! I took this to heart.

Attached: 16512945526416933089924335153684.jpg (3264x2448, 1.33M)

Nice bitch tits you fat faggot

It's not @silverleecams

you are the cutest

Attached: +_01d1277b5b9aef1cb17016eef8486480.png (700x700, 432.22K)

God those lip are so sexy

LISTEN HERE YOU DAMN DIRTY TROLL!!! I!!! DO NOT!!!!!! HAVE BITCH TITS!!!!! IF YOU WERE TRUE & HONEST LIKE ME YOU WOULDNT BE SO LONELY YOU DAMN DIRTY TROLL PIECE OF 4CENT GARBAGE!!!!

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 15.17K)

Lmaoooooooo

good, so you should. you tick all the boxes and your tits look amazing. would love to see you riding cock

Thank you

Yo wtf is this?

>workout achieve your dreams

Do you? You act very insecure for someone who works out. Maybe you do, if so then you shouldn't care what I do. A week don't pass I don't do around 100 squats with 40lbs, lateral lifts, sit ups, leg lifts, etc. I know I've got it :)

Attached: Screenshot_20220430-002025-926.png (614x899, 572.21K)

post soles

I’m confused as to what you are, are you male turned female, female turned male, or twink?

I'm slightly overweight and I hate it. I only worked out for one week and severely depressed, I can't get up from bed and go to the gym but one day I will.
what I mean is that man it's not projection you look like an ugly fat woman with a penis

>got in shape
No the fuck you didn't, you fat guy

show more peen.

LMAOOOOO YOURE SO INSECURE

LOOK AT MY OP YOU KNOW IM RIPPED AS FUCK

FAT FUCK PIECE OF SHIT

IM PAUSING FORTNITE TO LAUGH AT YOU RIGHT NOW

You thought that because this worked on some internet tranny at their lowest point it would work on me huh? I can smell your fucking insecurity, fatass.

Attached: Screenshot_20220430-003315-762.png (720x727, 550.18K)

Yeah Chris' dementia ridden mother who has a troon fuck up for a son and lost her husband groomed him. That makes total sense.
Fucking retard

You reply to the wrong person in your wannabe tranny rage..?

I don't give a shit about your gay rp
Do you have any links about her bitching about him having girlfriends? Also Chris is at fault because she has dementia so you can't say they were the one who initiator especially legally

>ripped

Attached: 54345.png (237x113, 27.19K)

You are incredibly unattractive and unless you were 200kg prior to this, you are not "in shape" at all lmao
You seething about insecurity replying to people just shows you are and are projecting yourself onto your apparent detractors. It's okay dude, you have a very long and expensive way to go before you look like a woman, some 40yo neck beards are still in the process, as long as you aren't one of those faggots with a fanart profile picture that is of an actual woman you're a small cut above the rest.
Also, I fat cellulite-y ass doesn't give the illusion of wider hips.

yes. I'm insecure, I don't like how I look, but, I will correct it when I get back on track and I will achieve my goal of being strong, healthy and athletic.
You in the other hand. you are delusional, just look at how fat you are you look like crap, you are disgusting.

if your fat fuckin belly is covering any piece of clothing then you are, by definition, not fit

How could I be the wrong person when I responded directly you gaslighting infiltrating unwanted beast on our lands. Fucking kick rocks you fat faggot. Why are you hiding your insecurities with rage? Did daddy touch you in your naughty place when you were 5 and you never got over it? Stupid piece of shit cancerous zoomer ruining /pol/.

There is a cwcki article dedicated solely to Barb's manipulation. First page of Google fren. Google "Barb's manipulation".

Attached: Screenshot_20220430-004422-354.png (720x931, 760.05K)

Hot as fuck

Wanna link up ?

> fat cellulite-y ass doesn't give the illusion of wider hips.

Yet a bunch of your Asian waifus match that exact description. Fuck off cancer nugget. Here's another picture of my rocking body as a reminder I still look feminine with no eyebrows, a boy haircut, and no makeup. Do you feel good when you wake up in the morning, or do you spend 30 minutes to 1 full hour in bed feeling fat and awful? Fatass, sleep apnea having ass, my friend died of sleep apnea by the way and I miss him.

Attached: Screenshot_20220430-004909-687.png (720x789, 680.9K)

What the fuck is a chud faggot? And your body is repugnant, I shudder to think of what you looked like before you "got in shape". Did you fuck around with hormone pills? Congratulations, you've become an abomination that can only appeal to other dysgenic abhunans.

You said "did you" not "you were" because you're probably the same faggot wondering what the hell I actually was. Hell you're still wondering that now. Which is why I wanted to remind you not to invalidate my identity as a tri-spirit bigender reindeer. Pronouns fat/pol/faggot. What are your pronouns, nigger I mean friend?

Attached: IMG_20220419_015709310_HDR.jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)

Could you take a picture of yourself with a feminine standing pose?

Honestly down for more tits. Those things are nice

Also, I made this whole room myself and it's fucking awesome. It was owned by a fat fuck slob and I spent 11hrs straight cleaning it then weeks repainting, redecorating, sanitizing every disgusting surface. Just to have a streaming room and a place to call home. No one can tell me shit because I have a streaming room I made myself and you don't

Attached: IMG_20220419_023230649.jpg (3264x2448, 861.89K)

You're cute but need long hair

Buml

Certainly.

Update: this is now one of the best photos of me to exist and I thank you for prompting this moment, user.

Attached: IMG_20220430_010626398.jpg (3264x2448, 1.01M)

You look like the emo kid from the soprano's Paulie is talking shit to

Old long hair photo from earlier this year

Attached: Screenshot_20220430-010928-715.png (720x953, 784.85K)

You fucking disgust me you filthy whore

Photo of my sexy back because I know it's sexy.

sexybackjustintimberlake.mp3

Attached: IMG_20220430_011053212.jpg (3264x2448, 975.55K)

do the pose

open your butt cheeks and wink your asshole for me

You think you're replying to someone born female now don't you

You're confused admit it

Go cry to the Taliban about it or something I'm American and I don't make regular visits to whatever 'based' backwards Muslim towelhead jihadist arab bomber country you mouth breathing agreeable sheep are currently worshipping on /pol/.

Attached: IMG_20220430_011034518.jpg (3264x2448, 973.06K)

And this is the type of people that insult me, a worthless animal

This one?

Attached: Screenshot_20220430-011850-445.png (720x959, 800.5K)

kys groomer

the laying one but that works too

Yw

Attached: Screenshot_20220430-012907-198.png (720x951, 601.59K)