Am I gay for liking her music and finding her hot?

Am I gay for liking her music and finding her hot?

Attached: Hayley_Williams_Jingle_Ball_2010.jpg (1707x2560, 811.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFiDcazicdk&ab_channel=AtomicFireRecords
youtube.com/watch?v=50ExZGGR8Zw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3AFI2xHSF7o
youtube.com/watch?v=WuSD92fIWXg&ab_channel=SeasonofMist
youtube.com/watch?v=yZEKlp-H6FE&ab_channel=Nekrogoblikon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is hot what do you mean?

Yes very gay

Yes.

Yeah I know, I find her very attractive.
Dont make jokes now, does this make me a homosexual?

How does it make me gay?

Depends on how much you like her music, which albums, which songs, etc. But I’d say it automatically makes you at least a tad bit gay, and at most, pretty fuckin gay.

But, how does it make me gay and how do I prevent the gayness? I listened to a bit of linkin park and my friend recommended I listen to them so I did and I thought some songs were alright and then I really enjoyed them

Maybe a little bit but the good news is that it's treatable. I'm prescribing you something to balance it out and put some hair on your chest.

youtube.com/watch?v=oFiDcazicdk&ab_channel=AtomicFireRecords

Mesuggah is prog. What is some real death metal? Like immolation, what are some bands that are heavy?

Some Skinless maybe? youtube.com/watch?v=50ExZGGR8Zw

My ex used to play her songs a lot amd they still make me think of her when I hear them :(

angelmaker is my go to
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3AFI2xHSF7o

She's definitely hot. I have no idea who she is and her music probably faggy (and you're a fag for liking it) but I can't fault your taste in puss.

It is extremely gay to be attracted to hot women, yes

Attached: 78735C09-DD08-40EC-ADDE-66808488D49D.jpg (534x800, 151.61K)

They're Hayley Williams from Paramore, some emo band

Well fuck me I was trying to be gentle. Infant Annihilator, Orbit Culture (melo death), Arkaik, Bloodshot Dawn, Kataklysm, Kronos, and Melechesh to name a few.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuSD92fIWXg&ab_channel=SeasonofMist

meh, I at least like to be able to hear some of the words, like angelmaker you can clearly make out words like weeping, and endless torture, and deeper and deeper and other incohrent screaming into the void. Just pure gutteral shit just doesnt do it for me, im more of a visceral kinda guy

No, OP.
You're gay because you're a man who loves cock.

Actually I'm the same. I really don't normally delve into death metal but I have a few soft spots. Archspire at least is hard to understand souly because the dude says like 10 words a second. The rest are a mix. Orbit Culture even has cleans.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZEKlp-H6FE&ab_channel=Nekrogoblikon

>goblins
Whadid you say nigga?

Attached: gs041.jpg (1200x630, 92.49K)

oooo digits

Oh shit there goes the repressed memories.

Will check em out. Need some real death metal, none of that deathcore stuff
Damn, rip
Nice suggestion
She is hot and some of the songs are alright
She is hot though
Yes, more real death metal and melodeath. Have only listened to arch enemy, children of bodom, insomnium, and a bit of at the gates
I dont

Attached: grow_up.png (436x289, 268.4K)

When I was younger I was called gay for everything. So I wore skinny jeans for a few months, I am not gay

She's hot but if you like her music then you're a fag

But I find her attractive and think she is hot though.........

I want to eat her neck and jaw

Maybe if you're a femanon.

>finding an actual woman attractive
>am I gay?
Get off of Yea Forums dude, the troon threads are clearly rotting your brain

Then you have AGP.

And, of course, The Suicide Puppets.

What is agp? What is this new term? I just like women and think her music is not that bad from that band she used to be in

AGPs are men who become sexually aroused by the thought of themselves as women.

Twilight era Haley and the new poppy shit is good, hard times is a banger. There's room for every kind of music if you aren't a pretentious faggot

She kissed me on the cheek once when I got back stage passes on a radio thing a few years back, she's gorgeous

Stop projecting faggot

No if you like her it cancels out liking her girly music. Female voices and femininity are arousing

Well exactly. Hayley is hot too.

Still hope pic related ate her pussy as well.

Attached: hero-17875-1980669394.jpg (800x993, 156.15K)

She's cute but she is no Nellie McKay

Phoebe is such a slut I'd be surprised if she's performed with anyone she didn't give head to

Fuck you, you suck, nigger fagot

Who is she and how did you manage to fuck?

Yeah, she does have that reputation, for a reason

See: Ryan Adams, Emily Bannon, Conor Oberst, Julien Baker, Paul Mescal. And they're the ones she admits to fucking. And I feel like the only reason it's not been said more about Hayley, Taylor Swift or Phoebe Waller-Bridge is because they're straight (or "straight").

Phoebe Bridgers, and I didn't manage to fuck her, but by all accounts it's not that difficult if your either an emo boy or a femme lesbian.

Go to be grandpa, nellie mckay is cute but she aint no Rita hayworth

I'm not emo, just a sad loser

No, it would be gay if you started just sucking dick

Her music is gay and you should feel gay for listening to it.

But, I am not a homosexual. I very much am attractedto her and think she is hawt

Chad Kroger fucking wrecked his nuts out all over in that bitch.

I will admit Rita is sexier but smelled Nellie's used panties so I have to give her the edge.

Try Nile

Just googled it and no chad kroger. Chad gilbert did though

I mean she is hot, but you're hella gay for liking Paramore

But I listen to other music though, I cant be gay. Im not gay, youre gay

I'm not gay, I'm bi. But seriously though dude, Paramore?

Is unanimated and dissection gay and not real death metal?
What do you mean? They are good stuff. You mean to tell me their earlier stuff is gayer than being bisexual and putting your penis in a man or taking it in the bum?
My friend recommended them to me, he listens to a lot of emo stuff and I figured why not?

>You mean to tell me their earlier stuff is gayer than being bisexual and putting your penis in a man or taking it in the bum?
Well, yes.
>he listens to a lot of emo stuff
Point in case.

No u. I can't describe what makes me like that music, and dont say it is being gay cause it is not. I find her to be very attractive and I think she has a nice face.
I know mostly chicks like emo stuff but some of it is actually not that bad.

No. Not even if you were a woman.
If you were a woman you’d be lesbian

You do know I'm only giving you shit because you showed up here and exposed your soft belly right?
You're gay for listening to Paramore, because you worry about being gay for listening to Paramore.

But, it was just a question. Sometimes I just wonder what this means. I know I like women, but I just really like the music.