Esport with the highest skill ceiling

Esport with the highest skill ceiling

Attached: rocket-league.png (1600x900, 686.17K)

Likely still Starcraft.

ywnbaw kys gamer tranny incel faggot

Attached: real.png (960x924, 478.65K)

Yea Forums has and always will support trans right
gtfo newfag

Mate the game has like 3 controls

Street Fighter 2
It's my favorite so it must be the smartest

does that mean the hardest esport is piano because it has the most different buttons

Unironically yes.

server for gaming and hangout/chill
gg/thezoo

Attached: 4156~2.jpg (930x558, 70.79K)

Perhaps
The skill ceiling is technically unlimited since you only have 10 fingers

Kill yourself promobot

minecraft

Kek mastering piano def harder than any video game IMO. I appreciate the absolutely autistic take on the question as well.

Clearly someone hasn't played Candy Crush

The appeal of rocket league is the lack of cheating. But, as a youtuber just showed, bots are now capable of playing at a grand champ level. Yeah, GC-level 2s isn't even close to SSL level, but 99% of players would lose to a fucking bot. Some bitch paying $45 for a deep learning bot file could get GC rewards, and that's not good. Counter Strike is one of the most fun games I have ever played, but the amount of cheating on even third party services with 'robust anti-cheats' are absolutely infested with closet cheaters (walling is obvious as fuck to spot most of the time). Like said, starcraft also has a huge skill ceiling, and I say that as someone with no experience in starcraft and have hit a lix jump goal in training

Shit's gonna get even worse in the coming years
You'll be able to get a trained bot to play any game you want and dominate
Plus they'll be indistinguishable from a very good player in terms of inputs
The only counter would be legal action, but I doubt that would be very effective

1v1 me de_dust2 pianos only faggot

3v3 ai vs ai would be fun to watch

That's actually something I've been dabbling with a bit in my free time
I'd love to make an AI competitive league where different machine learning algorithms compete against each other to see which is superior for the given task

they already do that with supercomputer chess. check out tcec_chess_tv on twitch

Quake champions.

I wish twitch shooters were still a thing
So much fun to play on PC when you are still young

What is this? I assume you're not talking about twitch the platform

oh no
I guess I am old at this point

I also was just never much into shooters in general growing up so that's probably a large factor as well

Twitch shooters were a very popular pc fps genre back in the day
The focus was on extremely fast movement and predictive aiming as the opponents were also flying at max speed
Fun stuff but the genre is dead as RTS games

OP probably wasn't claiming RL was the hardest esport
But the RLCS Spring Split started today so that probably just reminded him of it

Fair enough. I really enjoy the game but I only play it when I'm drunk. I do pretty damn well since all it mostly requires is muscle memory.

Tinder

lmfao the last time I played RL drunk I was pissed the next day because I had deranked so hard

I see

This

At least games like Titanfall and Apex give provide a small amount of that old satisfaction
That's why I exclusively play Pathfinder in Apex

The only issue is you are mostly born with the 'skills' necessary to dominate Tinder, while other e-sports require building skills

using wallhacks you can nut onto a girl as she walks around a corner before she even knows you're there

Now that's a pro-gamer move

It's obv dota 2

I did a speedrun of dota 2 when I was 12
Game is for kids

OP is telling the truth.

I wish I wasnt addicted to this stupid fucking car soccer game.

Attached: espresso.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Damn bro that is sad as fuck.

>get tipsy
>buy a few 4-wheelers
>buy a soccer ball
>play fornite in rl
problem solved

gotta be careful though because you can get thrown in jail for that which is kind of like a real life vac ban

A real gamer wouldn't get caught

God me too and the saddest part is I’m not even good after all this time

Current rank or gtfo faggot

No

Attached: 1651142037241.jpg (577x888, 156.48K)

I'm going to say csgo. Not only does it involve precise aim, the amount of cock you have to suck just to play something that gay disqualifies most people

Plat 2 idk exactly how many hours but I would guess somewhere in the vague ballpark of 1000

topkek
kys

fair point but there are plenty of fake gamer posers round these parts

>esport
>skill
choose one, gook

Hardware bans need to be enforced, though this would ruin the 2nd hand market for PC parts

Flight simulators. They regularly fly as high as 40,000 feet.

Some sort of real Id system needs to be enforced for accounts. Something like a coinbase or a banking account, where you need Id, utility bills and face logging.

Csgo is a great eSport, the only thing that gives you any edge is your own skill. Which is why I hate Tarkov so much, not only the more you play improves your movement and shooting stats, but you gave better weapons and munition

That's the issues
Someone who knows their shit will develop software that's indistinguishable from real inputs

That's already happening, and there's software being developed to detect bots

I don't have a bank account, and kids below 18 can't legally have one either

Attached: Quake-Champions-04-HD.png (920x430, 430.62K)

>being developed to detect bots
Good luck mate
The counter always beats the counter-detector
It's an unsolvable problem

I could never understand e-sports. I literally cannot sit in front of a PC for more than 3 hours at a time at most before I get eye fatigue and my ass begins hurting from sitting so long Same reason I could never get an office job. But these motherfuckers have to do this shit constantly, every single fucking day, sitting in dark rooms, on their screens, grinding at some video game. I don't doubt that its hard work, but I'm surprised more e-sports players aren't suicidal or have other mental health problems.

Attached: cover5.jpg (1919x1079, 166.34K)

that's why the actual teams have health advisors and personal trainers

mens sana in corpore sano

From my experience, Rainbow Six Siege.

>that's why the actual teams have health advisors and personal trainers
And what do they have to show for it besides a lot of cash? Other sports have higher payouts and you have physical fitness to show for it. Its fun to watch, but I imagine the only reason people get involved in e-sports to begin with is because the barrier for entry is significantly lower.

what