Is The National Anthem post-punk?

Is The National Anthem post-punk?

Attached: 1433876510-81p-o2cddll-sl1437-.jpg (1437x1437, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IlXAY57nuuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>In October 2001, Thom Yorke met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Yorke became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

It's Experimental Avant Art Jazz Krautrock.

Why did you capitalize everything?

>not knowing the difference between EAAJK and eaajk

Hid A what?

A DIK

That he's a Ple B

The kid that got cut in half.

No, but Where I End and You Begin is

nope

Attached: 51V4BY7NT8L.jpg (300x300, 34K)

wtf i love radiohead now

based

The fuck is this

Attached: B63C809F-D93A-42BF-AFA2-2C58AFAB3016.jpg (600x353, 33K)

youtu.be/IlXAY57nuuU

based

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 10.36.03 PM.png (590x588, 178K)

I was in California and I happened to run into Thom Yorke at a local diner. He was sitting alone and it looked like he'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I know him from Radiohead. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the trash can. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Potatoes, carrots, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it (the steak) didn't even make it into the trash because he wasn't looking at what he was doing.

Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really fucking weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.

>start up Kid A for the first time in a couple years
>k-kid a kid a
how have I never noticed this before?

rock with free jazz influence

bro

Aka Alternative Rock