Just here to let you all know that weed is for fags and niggers...

Just here to let you all know that weed is for fags and niggers. Stoners are the worst kinds of degenerate because they actively try to push their junkie bullshit onto everyone around them. Your parents are ashamed of you, you smell like shit, and yes you’re addicted. It is addicting. You say there are a myriad of health benefits but you’re wrong, and you ignore all the problems it causes. Fuck you dishonest junkies, and fuck weed. I make 2 million a year and I don’t need drugs

Attached: 106D43CC-AFDE-4907-A2B7-8CBB8641114B.png (1000x944, 97.79K)

Stoners always ruin vidya that’s for sure

sounds like you need drugs

The irony of course being that straight edge is gay.

Stoners bring society as a whole down. I wish we could round them up into one big bonfire. They’d love to get lit

Attached: 6515AD1F-9CA6-442D-9FD6-991792B6114C.png (680x680, 362.6K)

>maybe you just need le drugs!!!! t. Drug addict
Kill yourself
Nothings gayer than being an addict. Have fun sucking cock when you can’t get a fix

Attached: 702171E5-690B-4598-B7D0-D58B48DCC516.png (1000x739, 120.42K)

fuck off virgin. but you have a point. except i would say being drunk makes you game better. I have so much focus when gaming while drunk

Based comics. Stoners fucking suck

>V..virgin!
That all you got degenerate? You can’t even deliver a qualitative insult. Alcohol is shit too, but I think stoners are even worse. You’ll burn too when the time comes

Attached: 2807F6FE-FA37-4BA3-B20A-8F1287326DDA.png (1000x1000, 407.49K)

I can guarantee OP is as bad as the stoner whilst being straight edge

lmao bro you need to smoke. i was of the same opinion about 5-6 years ago. but i was living with someone who was in complete denial about his addiction and thought/thinks weed is like a super cure for anything.

but the whole weed community has really chilled out recently. super sweet ngl bc they were all very annoying back then but now that its basically super legal nobody gives af anymore.

but you deff should smoke you've got some issues.

nothing wrong with using a bit of substances as long as you dont push it on anyone like a fag

Nah I bring society up, not down. Do you know what that’s like? Yeah I thought not. I’m someone you can look to for example. Being self-made is very American. Love treating stoners like shit

Attached: B8053CCD-F853-4F74-94EC-8839619D86F0.png (924x982, 205.54K)

Yeah I actually perform better in comp games when I've had a beer or two. Gets rid of that nervous edge

stoners suck but you should probably kill yourself

>but the whole weed community has really chilled out recently. super sweet ngl bc they were all very annoying back then but now that its basically super legal nobody gives af anymore.
Typical stoner apathy bullshit. You’re a fucking retard and so are all your addict friends.
>LOLOLOLOL! My local ZOG legalized it! They totally wouldn’t want us smoking pot and becoming listless losers with no ambition and to only desire more drugs
Kill yourself

Attached: 670F0591-2CB2-48D7-BA07-586A2B4816D7.jpg (700x700, 102.77K)

Must have had some shitty parents as a kid to end up like this

I bet you guys drive better drunk too

>nothing wrong with using a bit of substances
You’re wrong. It is wrong. You’re no better than a monkey.
Said the drug addict. I love how you stoners can’t take an ounce of criticism

Attached: A96EC5CC-5BF9-4A7D-9FFB-DBE45ADCA096.png (1000x846, 108.81K)

Based reply

>steals set of LOL I TROLL STONERS memes from 2011, but can't find it before the watermark

just so long as we're being honest about who is the real lazy nigger in this thread, and why it's OP

Don't you?

You deserve a bullet

Attached: 25538EF7-97A5-485F-BA16-C88684D5F962.jpg (680x723, 44.47K)

I make 2 million a year dude, I work way harder than you. I know it for a fact

Attached: 358C4419-7440-4BC4-AB89-9DDCCE21427B.png (1000x852, 145.76K)

>Typical stoner apathy bullshit.
no actually im telling you what im seeing and hearing as a human that lives in this world. i hear far far less weed ranting as of late, it becoming more easily accessible makes it a non-talking point.

lmao this is sad man you take your time to make this thread? looooserrrr lmaoooo

Attached: Mindhunter-Characters-Real-Life.jpg (1024x1024, 107.94K)

It doesn't get any gayer than being straight edge. Have fun sucking cock because that's only fun you can have.

>it becoming more easily accessible makes it a non-talking point.
Great. So they just won another round and further degenerated our society. Of course a loser like you doesn’t care either, just go with the flow right? You’re the scum of the fucking Earth

Attached: 3E88C31D-8A41-4068-B1F9-D9F65CE85A41.jpg (1024x978, 69.76K)

isn't it your bedtime jimmy?

I have more fun fucking my wife. Been with her for 17 years. You ever live a wholesome life butt-munch?

Attached: CDAE5FE6-0F6D-4C39-8D25-7D74989ACF99.png (765x510, 103.32K)

do you just not want original or thoughtful threads? why are you pushing this thread. its a distraction i know that but from what

I hope I’m distracting you from your drugs for at least 10 minutes

Attached: 91D40B65-39BD-48B0-93EB-658847F14741.png (995x902, 144.76K)

>do you just not want original or thoughtful threads?
Lol you sound like a fag. Where do you think you are?

Attached: C06FC0DD-A34B-40ED-B150-2316E5460A4D.jpg (1023x1024, 166.89K)

>17 years
>fucking my wife
larp somewhere else

I bet you wish it was a larp. That would be easier for you to wave off.

If you were what you say you are, you most certainly wouldn't be here

Sorry you’re so narrow-minded. You’d be amazed at the kind of people on this site right now. I shitpost while my wife draws in bed.

clicked because of the funny comic
not reading your thread of quentin comics

gnna go play video games

>I have more fun fucking my wife
>than I do sucking her cock

Try not to smoke pot all day user

Disingenuous much?

Dude. Gamers are just as big of losers and degenerates as stoners. Seriously, anyone who plays videogames after the age of 20 instead of you know, actually accomplishing anything needs to be eliminated.

Video games are literally the biggest gift God has given us to weed autism out of the gene pool. If you play video games and you're over 20 then either get your life together and make something of yourself or kill yourself so you stop stealing resources from people who will actually advance the human species.

As opposed to an underageb& faggot pretending to be edgy?

You’re not wrong, but way more people play video games than ever before. Retired grandpas who worked in steel mills for 40 years play FarmVille. Get real m8. Quite frankly it’s an art medium akin to film that could be used in extremely beneficial ways. But clown society yada yada yada

It’s based watching Quentin Tarantino btfo stoners, keep it up op

Underaged? Dude you’re an idiot. I’m 28. My wife is 42

What thread are you in?

Thanks m8, nice dubs. Stoners literally can’t handle being criticized. They’re almost as bad as Jews

I’m sorry you find it crazy to think that people still aren’t down with you miserable drug addicts. It’s like you can only tolerate a world where all of your filthy habits are encouraged. This is like my good deed for the day. I’m making sure you cunts know that your time is limited

So you've been with your wife since you were 11?
Pretty based

You are almost as bad as pushy vegans mate

Thank you. Things were interesting to say the least

>I have more fun fucking my wife
>than I do sucking cock
user, I...

Nah, I don’t dress like a fag

>everyone that doesn't act and think exactly like me needs to be eliminated

Attached: 1518881011299.png (400x550, 143.01K)

Kek, straightedgefag getting btfo.

Attached: 232536475867.jpg (225x224, 6.38K)

Yeah seeing stoners reeeeeeeee is how they win I guess

decanel has a penis

I literally agree with this.

>pic related
>Its what pottyheads deserve

Attached: 1597977227038.jpg (640x455, 21.04K)

ywnbaw tranny faggot
drunk driving is based, stop being a fucking tranny

Go back to sucking your mom's dick, you worthless loser.

Not really, if you ever go back to being straight edge you’ll know.

If you don’t drink and drive, you’re a tranny. Seems legit. Both deserve the rope though

I make 15 million a quater in revenue in the cannabis industry and smoke everyday. Honestly if you're only able to make 2 million a year WHILE sober, you must be retarded.

Sure, fag.

>15 million a quatar
Dude stop smoking pot, you can’t even type right you’re so angry. Couldn’t even prove your THC-addled claims

>I make 2 million a year dude
That's it?

>a quater
Is that like a quatloo?

Attached: file.png (1436x1080, 1.33M)

Stfu faggot.

More than you’ve ever seen

>no u
How dull your mind is.

Make me pothead. Why don’t you just smoke a joint and make it all go away?

Yes OP, you're completely right and based.
Keep up the good work user

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (900x900, 81.62K)

stop telling me to yell at my mom you gross whore

And that's why I'm thoroughly unimpressed by such a tiny number.

Are you still upset? I mean you could’ve left the anti-pot thread if it triggered you so

Yes such a small line between nothing and everything. It’s more impressive to do what I’ve done though and have everything

I came here to talk shit

user what have you done? You can’t get the stoners all riled up like that

>2 million
>everything
Wealthy people laugh at you. And so do I.

As are you. Nice dubs

Attached: 27E74E17-24A7-40B7-9084-2FD234F7BB8D.jpg (900x1436, 297.93K)

OP makes 2 mill a year and wine give me free money.. Sus.

Laugh it up all they want. I’m not a megalomaniacal cunt. I’ve got everything I need for myself and my family. One of the biggest problems with people today is that they’ve forgotten when enough is enough and when to be happy with their lot. Those wealthy cunts would trample over their mother to get more money

Based and wholesomepilled

stoners are a bane of existence, imagine having a dependency on a plant like a monkey needs a banana, better yet imagine having your own creativity replaced with a drug. drugs are fun at first then you become a fucking carpet stain nobody wants around. "hey bro mind if i crash on your couch?" fuck off loser.

For real man. Always the same shifty cunts too. I wouldn’t trust them with a 5 dollar bill

Attached: 781C302B-D952-44DC-87BC-FD1E6FCC068E.jpg (368x1024, 75.66K)

Medium quality bait.