What jobs can I get at 19? My dad keeps on reminding me to get a job and tells me to take life seriously

What jobs can I get at 19? My dad keeps on reminding me to get a job and tells me to take life seriously.
I don't know what job to get

Attached: avatars-3mp3lyLCmzzzCWkV-jKrabg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 33.82K)

Country and are you out of school?

USA and yes

I forgot to mention no college

You looking for a gig or a pretty good career with almost zero debt?

I dont know. My dad said I have to take life seriously and that I need to think about the future but I dont know what to do. What are both options?

Apprentice at a union job. You can be making 80k+ in a matter of years.

Keep in mind they will work you to the bone and you’ll sometimes have very long hours and weekends.

On second thought, apprentice in like elevator repair or something like that.

anything, spas;
or ask your dad

I just have questions, do you just need any job or you want to make decent money and are willing to leave home? I have different answers for each of my questions user.

Bottom line is that college is a scam now and you will be perfectly well off in a skilled trade job.

I guess the second one. Not that I hate being with my dad but I wouldnt mind starting my own life somewhere and live life you know?

>just get a job
the plight of the capitalist in 2022 shithole America. you are no longer human; you are workmeat entering your prime. if you dont exchange your youth for a pittance to make some rich old fuck a little richer, you deserve to die! haha!

but wait! there is a way to get a job that won't make you swing gently from a noose in your bedroom. you just need to go to college. unfortunately it's expensive as fuck and you will likely spend the rest of your life paying it off. it is also entirely possible that the job you get is no different than what you would've had without a degree. oh well.

but to spice things up even more you get to play a little game on the side as well. it's called "do not ever have a medical emergency"! super fun. if you end up using an ambulance or god forbid need a helicopter lift, enjoy bankruptcy and a swift return to square one: being a broke piece of shit.

Attached: 1650249217526.png (495x433, 19.39K)

Is electrician a good trade? My dad said he knows a few guys that dont do much work and get paid good to be electricians. Didnt go into much detail but said that out of all the trades that they work pretty tame and make alright to decent money depending on how much of an alcoholic you are. His words.

Ok, one thing you might want to try is to work in the mines. The pay would be pretty decent but mind you it can also be a bit miserable as well, being away from home and some of the people as well. The nice thing with this option though is that you will have a roof over your head provided and accomodations mostly taken care of. You'll be away for long periods of time usually a few months, but it's a job that is always needed. Literally everything we can't grow is mined so security is there.

Get no job, retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy satanbux. And win.

Attached: 4213421432.jpg (225x224, 8.99K)

Depends on the country because they scream for trades but no one is willing to train. You need so many hours to get your ticket and that is only available after being an apprentice. They don't want to train you because you cost money and those already in the field don't want you because you lower their wage by flooding the market.

This.

I forgot to mention mining is a massive field so you could move around and do different things I'd you wish.

just get any job, it doesnt matter. do whatever, for whatever pay - just for the experience
i had a good idea for what could be done within mcdonalds and the managers i told seemed to like it and thought i was clever. one (there was an aspie one that mightve been clever, and he probably new more about it than me) did not like my idea for traffic lights and how to reduce traffic on roads
he said that it wouldnt work, and the others didnt care. that was a bad idea

you dont have to devote your life to it. i just learned from the bosses boss, when she came in, and she taught me some things. but i didnt want to try and tell her my idea or anything
it can be any job and it can matter as much (or as little) as youd like

just pick something random and do it for a summer, or year. i think that even this (working at mcdonalds) is a good experience to have, while you can do things like that - or if it is what is needed (simply getting a job). i was very bad at working at mcdonalds, plus what i said abotu the managers and my idea (which could apply to OP) - and the experience was humbling

carwash pleb

convalescent home scrub

janny (actual/paid)

i wordde it badly

kek trades are the scam they never wanna hire you unless you're related to someone already in

If you're american and looking for a career I might have a better suggestion. It's going to suck a bit because you will be dealing with shit but the pay is pretty decent and it's actually a solid way to make a living. Look into becoming a waste water operator as they are usually government jobs. This means you would be able to get a pension and also have pretty good benefits overall. A course is offered online by sacramento is available and find what ever is required by your state. It's a pretty decent job that will keep you moving but not exhausted and has a good amount of down time. Places offer training on site as well because they are desperate for people since the majority are old and near retiring.

nepotism isn't unique to trades though

True, but trades are probably worse than most fields.

When I was like 20 I snuck into my dads room when he was sleeping and put my hand under the blanket and rubbed his dick for about 5 seconds before he woke up it was so fucking weird lol

>you are no longer human; you are workmeat entering your prime. if you dont exchange your youth for a pittance to make some rich old fuck a little richer, you deserve to die! haha!
bloody hell that is fucking brutal
>but to spice things up even more you get to play a little game on the side as well. it's called "do not ever have a medical emergency"!
op is allowed on his family's insurance til he's 26 though

fuck off fur schizo

at least other jobs tend to be big companies with lots of positions and you have more of a chance getting in

get literally any job

Thats gay.

or ask your dad and not your mom

Are you still here OP, it's kind of hard for me to answer your question because I don't know what you want. I have suggestions like the waste water or mines but again it's dependant on you. Want a job that's fun maybe look into some sort of building stage gig or working at a festivals in the summer where raves will be happening. You might make some of the best memories of your life and meet some really cool people.

move out and become homeless, you'll figure out really quick what you want from life

What does waste water operator do? Is it only specific to one region? Was thinking of going to the east coast

But why be homeless?

cringe that is a very stupid move

Waste water operators makes sure everybody in whatever city on earth has clean water is delivered to them. They deal with pollutants, shit, piss etc and after the process send it back to you. It's not as dirty as it sounds though so don't be discouraged. Honestly watching a YouTube video would be best for you instead of me providing a write up.

You can't get a job in the US. Your dad is being unreasonable.

That's not true.

ywnbaw kys stop projecting your how you became a tranny story LOL

If you have a job you killed someone for it. Reporting you to the FBI right now.

So based.
If you don't have a job and it isn't a specific tier this late stage capitalist hell decides is important, then you're shit. You don't deserve healthcare, relationships, education, compassion, or even life.
It's disgusting. Generations will look back on this era with shame.

Join the French Foreign Legion, user.

Attached: 800px-Grenade_legion.svg.png (800x1211, 458.94K)

Go work at amazon. Save up your money until you can buy yourself a decent low maintence car( an early 2010 honda will probably run 3-5k)
DO NOT FUCKING TAKE AN AUTOLOAN OR SIGN A CAR NOTE. shit is a fucking scam than ruin your life worse than student loans.
Anyway, once youve got your car(aka freedom) keep working till you finally decide you hate amazon and cant stand it anymore. After you quit, budget out your funds and take a road trip. Literally fuck off for a month and do some soul searching. Living on the road can teach allotnof things about yourself, what you handle, what you hate, maybe even meet some interesting people. Once youve done that, you basically have 3 options
Enter a trade, aprenticeship. Its slow and hard but the income is steady and if your good at it youll be in a better position than most millenials were at age 25.
2 Pick a science and go to school to learn a specific skill set and hope you can land a cushy office or lab job. If you willing to go to community college, you can avoid most of the loan bullshit, hell depending on the skillset your going for a comunity college degree might be enough to start as a grunt somewhere and work your way up.
3rd option is just freelance. Get some regular joe schmlo job and pursue any hobbys and interests as you find them. This option does require people skills tho, as your basically relying on your raw charisma to open doors for you.

Look at your local community colleges and look at what computer science programs they have and jump on them. Right now its still pretty easy to land a job in cyber security and cloud engineering, but it wont be a gold mine forever, the gap between supply and demand for these skills will only last for another 5 years at best.

work at an autozone. literally spent 4 years looking fro a job, and they hired me on a handshake with the store manager. pay is dogshit depending on the state youre in, but its better than nothing.

>DO NOT FUCKING TAKE AN AUTOLOAN OR SIGN A CAR NOTE.
This is excellent advice. Take it. I didn't when I was your age and really wish I had.

Join the fucking military.

Such bad advice the wrong decision will really fuck him up.

>If you can't afford to survive, please just volunteer to die.
I love being rich. Kek.

Attached: 1650245932751.png (764x879, 354.76K)

If he joins the FFL he can desert at any time and its no big deal.

Attached: ffl fit.png (533x312, 45.61K)

Attached: ffl.png (730x702, 125.54K)

Attached: 416.png (635x729, 235.81K)

My cousin started working at McDonalds when she was 18. She's been working there for almost 15 years or so. Now she's a regional manager of two locations and makes $85,000 a year. (Pretty fucking okay money for where we live in the US.)

If you're not a complete tard, you can move up the McDonalds ladder and make easy money, and do a mildly easy job.

graveyard shift anything
except convenience store in a busy area. dont do that.
little or no people to deal with. nice and quiet

True, I don't even think OP is here so this advice is probably a waste.

Usa?
I guess I wouldnt mind mickey dees.

>If you're not a complete tard, you can move up the McDonalds ladder and make easy money, and do a mildly easy job.
And you will always be ashamed of where you work and should be.

Could help someone lurking in the same situation as op

Trade school work pays good. Plumer, electrical, mechanic or welder. It's a cheaper alternative to college.

True