Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: pingas.jpg (1440x785, 211.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONj9cvHCado
youtube.com/watch?v=6hxshQZcly8
youtube.com/watch?v=WamF64GFPzg&t=49s
cnn.com/2022/04/29/entertainment/sharon-ozzy-osbourne-covid/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VTIzKcUDlhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w
youtube.com/watch?v=bc5Nk1DXyEY
youtube.com/watch?v=F89-MOy7Xfg
youtube.com/watch?v=zIh5AHxh-Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=qmkJSHp3GOs
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
youtube.com/watch?v=K0siYUjV9UM
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
youtu.be/_Ur2CYBkkYQ?t=75
youtube.com/watch?v=s36eQwgPNSE
youtube.com/watch?v=ysx9v7v387E
youtube.com/watch?v=_U7cIfqqXCg
youtube.com/watch?v=cFGCu5hnLyA
youtube.com/watch?v=dISNgvVpWlo
youtube.com/watch?v=39yeTdIuKJU
youtube.com/watch?v=HuoOEry-Yc4
youtube.com/watch?v=5dlVOyH4lZg
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
youtube.com/watch?v=XEjLoHdbVeE
youtube.com/watch?v=9i6tf3gIcfM
youtube.com/watch?v=cZr3csN9tRc
youtube.com/watch?v=o3IZepq-1ic
youtube.com/watch?v=-Gr-ssepRpE
youtube.com/watch?v=uE-itlGNap4
youtube.com/watch?v=rBuPeoFx-04
youtube.com/watch?v=u5lSeYd_riw
youtube.com/watch?v=uaP6KgwbOvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The consensus in the scientific community seems to be that Friday Twice threads are quite the Friday Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

>new rumsfeld
youtube.com/watch?v=ONj9cvHCado
>teenage dirtbag
youtube.com/watch?v=6hxshQZcly8
youtube.com/watch?v=WamF64GFPzg&t=49s
>the biggest eyeroll and "whatever" I can muster
cnn.com/2022/04/29/entertainment/sharon-ozzy-osbourne-covid/index.html

Attached: SuA with Dami - Happy birthday my baby Panda Youre really the best coolest and most adorable darling 220307 DC Weverse.jpg (2048x1669, 692.84K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: 211008-TWICE-Instagram-Update-Jihyo-documents-3.jpg (1080x1350, 135.14K)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Level 10 Monsters in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=VTIzKcUDlhQ

Attached: . ..jpg (582x317, 52.87K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope you're all doing most excellent there today at the start of this EPIC weekend for many a fren!
Hopefully some truly cozy as heck partakings are on the agenda there for the coming days!

> Holy hecking Friday videos, my fren!

Greetings to you there, my frens!
I pray that the weekend has started off on a truly cozy as all heck foot for you all today!
Anything truly BLESSED to be dabbled in there during these weekend days?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Friday Twice thread, I give the frens this one CLASSIC Friday BOP that I'm sure the frens have heard once or twice before in the past!
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w

Attached: DubuJimmyJams15.webm (566x648, 2M)

yeah weekends
and videos

Attached: Yoohyeon feat Dami - DATONYs BD 220307 DC Weverse Moment.jpg (2048x1536, 444.95K)

> Are you aware that the entire reason the Normandy Invasion in World War II was successful was due to an elite special operations Kqt team being sent in from the future in order to weaken the Axis defenses?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-538, 1-385] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

> She said her rocker husband, 73, had gone two years not contracting the virus "and it's just Ozzy's luck he would get it now."
Go figure I guess!
That was the same thingy with my parentals there, they got it not too long ago after avoiding it all this time because of one dingus from the interwebs company or something!

All part of a well-balanced weekend cozy time!

Attached: Yoohyeon33.jpg (400x600, 88.46K)

> Once more we are graced by a RARE card here tonight!

And this RARE card is one of those NEW cards of course which could be helpful in the many duels of the frens but at the very least it can be snatched up by those card collector frens out there!

> FRANK UN STEEN!
Why can't they just get it right...

Attached: Blessed Mountains of the East.jpg (419x610, 323.52K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w
this video triggers me
I seen that one movie named Old with M Night Shyamalan and I saw it when it first came out in the theater and I had problems with it
>the opening of the MV reminds me of the movie
>Go figure I guess!
I don't know why it is newsworthy though
he is an old rocker guy that did a bunch of drugs, whored himself out in the spotlight, got a ton of rabies shots after biting the head off of a bat that he thought was a fake bat and then somehow care that he gets the covid
>I mean I really like Sabbath and Ozzy's solo music. He is a legend in that respect
youtube.com/watch?v=bc5Nk1DXyEY
>> FRANK UN STEEN!
the is a guy I know whose last name looks like is would be pronounced COCKS but he insists it is french and it is pronounce cue or something weird like that

Attached: Dami portrait - fantart 1.jpg (1714x2286, 255.76K)

I do recall that one film there, I think those RLM folks went over it in one of their videos!
> Of course a dingus like me hasn't seen it though...
I don't recall if they said it was good or not there but it seems like the fren has a number of issues with it for sure!

> and then somehow care that he gets the covid
Because it's the LAB LEAK there, my fren!
Heck... it's the new big thingy to get in the news for as of late!
> Well, the past few years late!

I guess it's just a slow day or something for CNN... not enough Ukraine news to talk about, maybe Vlad didn't threaten to nuke someone today!

Also, another Ozzymandias for the fren!
youtube.com/watch?v=F89-MOy7Xfg

> but he insists it is french
Oh nononon... FRENCH!
Well, I guess you can say it however you want there because I mean... you can't take the French THAT seriously in the end!

Attached: Mina45.jpg (750x750, 167.2K)

so I put up the front porch light and like everything in life I am dissappointed.
I guess to get everything I want I should just pay a lot of money to get it done right.
the light with the photocell to automatically turn off in the day does not have a color selector and is limited to 5000K. the other one that is near the same thing has the color selector of 3000K/4000K/5000K (I want 3000K) does not have the photocell with the auto shut off. One feature has absolutely nothing to do with the other feature other than saving a $1 in manufacturing despit charging $5 extra for one over the other. I would pay the extra to get both options.
and it seems like me putting my thumb over the sensor doesn't trigger darkness so I have to see tonight if the gosh darned thing even works right
>it does looke better than the jelly jar that used to be out there.
>youtube.com/watch?v=F89-MOy7Xfg
this one is close to being my favorite ozzy solo
I love the line
>years spent in torment. buried in a nameless grave. now he has risen. miracles would have to save

Attached: Handong with_Dami Happy Birthday Dami Let_s be happy 220307 DC Weverse.jpg (2048x1536, 481.32K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Another CLASSIC Jimmy-Jam of the Friday variety for the frens to partake in here that I'm sure will get the frens movin' and groovin'!
youtube.com/watch?v=zIh5AHxh-Ok

I will need to investigate this one Mr. Rumsfeld Jimmy-Jam more at some point, it must be said!
> Although from what I'm seeing, it almost gives off some of those slippy band vibes with the aesthetic and all!

But it must be said, I saw the Topic Jimmy-Jam of that one BOP and didn't even think to look if there was a whole music video but now I know thanks to the fren!

> it does looke better than the jelly jar that used to be out there.
I suppose that's not to terrible at least but if the thingy doesn't actually work when it's dark out then it's kind of a moot point unfortunately!
Heck... why must all these lighting thingies be such a predicament...
> And for a lighting expert like our fren as well!

Perhaps they sell those lights elsewhere out there?
Unless you're forced to just go through Amazon or that one company or something? Beats me!

Heck, for all we know it could be cheaper for an alternative or different seller!

The guitar in said Jimmy-Jam is quite POWERFUL to say the least of course!
> It's up there with CR4ZY TRA1N as well of course but I don't know which is better...

Also another one that's a bit simpler but still cozy!
youtube.com/watch?v=qmkJSHp3GOs

Attached: DubuJimmyJams3.webm (239x216, 1.96M)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: The FUNKY as heck times must continue and I just so happen to have another CLASSIC BOP for the frens right here that's one I'm sure you've heard before!
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Attached: DubuJimmyJams14.jpg (648x1000, 83.77K)

>Perhaps they sell those lights elsewhere out there?
I went to home depot today and looked at more light fixtures. they have a pretty good selection and I could have done better to bought one of those. the reason I didn't before is because I didn't have time to visit HD and so I just wanted something delivered.
I went there to look for some replacement lights for the bathroom and amazon didn't have anything I liked and so now I know neither does HD.
I need something color changing and dimmable so that it is 5000K during the day and 3000K or 2700K or heck even AMBER at night. I think it may be nest to do it with two fixtures and two switches.
at 2am when you go pee it is better to hit your eyes with yellow or amber light instead of white light
>or so they say

>I will need to investigate this one Mr. Rumsfeld Jimmy-Jam more at some point, it must be said!
I only went one-pass so far and I liked the video.
I don't know what they were talking about. it almost felt like they were taking a shot at a certain North American country there

>youtube.com/watch?v=qmkJSHp3GOs
that one (and Crazy Train) is a good one but this is also on the list of best Ozzy solos
youtube.com/watch?v=K0siYUjV9UM
>I guess he has so many good ones

Attached: t8rzrf-04-tg5v937iezl81.jpg (2000x3000, 822.79K)

me too

Attached: 24124764634485983249587579878467.jpg (971x1428, 228.99K)

Nothing like Jihyposting.

Attached: Jihyo surfboard.webm (640x864, 439.15K)

> RARE DUBS-DUBS SIGHTED!

> they have a pretty good selection and I could have done better to bought one of those
Surprisingly to be fair!
Usually Home Depot is a CURSED experience when I go there for various different reasons...

> I need something color changing and dimmable so that it is 5000K during the day and 3000K or 2700K or heck even AMBER at night.
That just seems like quite the criteria to meet that I'm not sure you can so easily find on Amazon for instance, at least one that WORKS but who knows...
When you're trying to get something that specific, it would seem like you need to go right through the hecking manufacturer or something which could be CURSED in it's own right!

> it almost felt like they were taking a shot at a certain North American country there
CLASSIC Canada!
They're too easy to make fun of with the whole Leaf Flag and all!

At least they seemingly put together a quality BOP though, I will investigate this in due time with a much greater intensity!

Also, how the heck does Ozzymandias do it?!
Or... maybe how did he do it depending on the LAB LEAK!

Attached: Mina52.jpg (499x750, 150.34K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A STAPLE of those Friday Jimmy-Jams that I'm sure ALL of the frens out there were looking forward to because of the sheer BOP value and of course the nostalgia!
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Attached: DubuJimmyJams13.jpg (750x750, 149.15K)

> The olden days, my frens...

Heck, I think I only ever got one nuke on that wide open map they remade from CoD 1 or 2 or something with the ol' Barrett .50 cal there!
A GLORIOUS sight to be sure!

youtu.be/_Ur2CYBkkYQ?t=75

Attached: Mina135.webm (498x371, 1.25M)

FRENS hello frens how are you frens?

Attached: 1638002706231.jpg (960x1439, 439.81K)

Greetings to you there, my Blessed FRENSFren!
I hope that all is going most cozily here tonight on this truly EPIC weekend we find ourselves in!
> Hopefully a few of those adventures can be partaken in the coming days with minimal weather heckery!

For me though, it must be said, it's been a day of some YouTubbery here and there while trying to plan for that one Pocketmonsters vidya so it's been something!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Now if you were in the market for some FUNKY BOPS, I think a whole Jimmy-Jam about an entire town of FUNK might just be THE Jimmy-Jam for you tonight!
youtube.com/watch?v=s36eQwgPNSE

Attached: DubuJimmyJams16.webm (500x566, 1.94M)

>Usually Home Depot is a CURSED experience when I go there for various different reasons...
same here, which was why I was not excited to go run out and look for something there first.
sometimes LOWES is even more cursed for different reasons than HD.
>Also, how the heck does Ozzymandias do it?!
some might say drugs, but he may have done it DESPITE the drugs
like he has superior genetics or something
not like everyone else who died because of the drugs
sup

>27 MINUTES AGO
youtube.com/watch?v=ysx9v7v387E

Attached: Yoohyeon and Dami 05.jpg (1108x1503, 352.51K)

not much adventures tbh, maybe meet some frens, going outside if for once the weather doesn't sucks in the weekend like in the last weeks...

Attached: 1646207748131.jpg (1527x2048, 410.68K)

I am once again here for the jimmy jams fren.

it runs!

Attached: 1647195427911.jpg (1106x1070, 85.58K)

Thankfully (perhaps?) I don't have many Lowes next to me so Home Depot is usually the go-to for some larger or more involved projects!
> So it's just there for me!
The customer service and what not and all of the services that I've seen from them are a bit... lacking to say the least!
Even IN the store!

The drooogs could be a good reason, but perhaps it's the bat blood that kept him going all this time!
> Like it turn him into some sort of pseudo-vampire or something gifted with long life!

> 27 MINUTES AGO
> HE JUST CAN'T BE KEPT FROM THE RC CARS!
This is why you need a basement, my fren!
Think of the cool race course you can set up there!

Either way if the weather is truly hecked, at least we're all here to keep the fren company as per tradition!
> But I do pray that the weather will be slightly better for you!
I know how much the fren likes his IRL adventures, a strange concept to me but still quite cozy when with those frens there!

Does the fren have any BLESSED Friday plans there though?
Perhaps some cozy YouTubbies while chilling with the frens and what not?!

I suppose it depends on what sorts of Jimmy-Jams you're all about there, my fren!
> Also, I hope all is going most excellent there today for you!

Attached: Mina129.jpg (683x1024, 81.68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_U7cIfqqXCg

Attached: Nayeon's employee ID gets caught on her hair.webm (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Attached: 1634680562503.jpg (2000x2800, 817.18K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Now I don't know if this one Jimmy-Jam is that cultural appropriation thingy or not but what I can say is that it's a bit of a cozy one from back in the day to be sure!
youtube.com/watch?v=cFGCu5hnLyA

I suppose I could manage a few more Jimmy-Jams on top of that one Jimmy-Jam up there as well, my fren!
> Of the Kvariety of course!

youtube.com/watch?v=dISNgvVpWlo
youtube.com/watch?v=39yeTdIuKJU
youtube.com/watch?v=HuoOEry-Yc4

Attached: JimmyJamsMomo2.jpg (654x486, 61.11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5dlVOyH4lZg

Attached: zg_671.jpg (736x1087, 142.53K)

nothing today really, just watching movies and stuff

Attached: 1637945190611.jpg (683x1024, 83.65K)

yeah pretty cool
where I am wherever there is a HD there is a LOWE's about 1 mile away. the only exception I can think of is where there is a LOWE's and not a HD anywhere nearby
sometimes LOWE's seems higher end and the customer service seems better than HD, but then LOWEs has (at least I experienced) a lot more pricing errors not in my favor. especially on clearance. they will mark down stuff and then not program it the system and I got caught once on it where I paid the full price but then a couple other times I did catch it and then had to spend extra time checking out to get them to correct it
now ACE Hardware (and TRUVALUE) is more expensive than the orange big box store and the blue big box store but the customer service is a lot better.
the one guy at ACE talked me into being able to sweat my own pipes and he then talked me into being able to actually swap out a leaky wax ring on the old toilet seat.
and when I figured out how to sweat copper and how to swap out the wax ring that is when I realized I could actually do stuff myself and fix about everything in the house.
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

Attached: Yoohyeon and Dami 06.jpg (2000x3000, 913.65K)

> Well, I guess I'll just post the original here then since that was another one on the list of partaking at some point!
youtube.com/watch?v=XEjLoHdbVeE

At least great minds think alike I suppose!

That can still be quite comfy as heck though, my fren!
ESPECIALLY if you can find a few of the cozy films to partake in there!
> It seems like my fren is quite adept at finding those out there in the end, heck you've given me a number of suggestions over time and we've chatting about a great many films in the past!

Attached: Mina141.jpg (650x650, 92.51K)

I’m honestly very grateful that you post these Twice threads. This is what the good days of Yea Forums used to be all about.

Attached: 39F5E987-728F-4DF7-BDE7-24BE634CFA55.jpg (1365x2048, 323.26K)

>Phoneposter

Attached: Chaeyounggun.jpg (640x573, 62.18K)

sometimes you gotta phonepost

Attached: 1623408056976.jpg (1298x2006, 266.21K)

They're most certainly a cozy as heck place to partake in some comfy chats with the frens and the like there with ALL of the PurePosts and EPIC Jimmy-Jams!
> Some stuff I can't complain about one bit!

They give the frens some cozy times and that's good enough for me to say the least!

I wasn't around for the olden days of that one Yea Forums website here, but at least we can have a comfy place to hang out and have fun!
> So that has to count for something!
I'm just glad the fren finds as much enjoyment in it here as I and the others do!

Attached: Mina.webm (480x480, 540.83K)

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Attached: 6B499C89-75CD-46F4-9D60-00E4B6A6009D.gif (498x460, 1.34M)

Attached: Nayeon buckteeth 3.webm (1920x1080, 323.92K)

Sorry I'm late

Attached: sus monke.jpg (1500x1000, 189.92K)

How is it? I need to get a new one.

Attached: [4K]181105 트와이스 TWICE 쇼케이스 지효 JIHYO BDZ 직캠 Fancam.webm (990x1762, 1.62M)

> and when I figured out how to sweat copper and how to swap out the wax ring that is when I realized I could actually do stuff myself and fix about everything in the house.
Holy heck... that's quite the BLESSED turn of events to be fair!

I guess it's just the area I'm in or something but none of those folks seem particularly helpful at any of the places... they just want you to hire folks to come in and fix thingies at exorbitant prices instead and cause more issues and sell you on warranties and what not!
> Why must they always be like this....

Attached: Mina49.jpg (720x527, 36.97K)

Is the monke looking for booba?

Attached: Sana hitting Jihyo's boobs.webm (1080x1080, 1.89M)

nice bun

Attached: 1626782740225.jpg (1790x1346, 327.86K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A cozy and now I suppose oldies BOP of a Jimmy-Jam that's actually a bit POWERFUL as well now that I'm looking at it so it sort of has EVERYTHING in it!
youtube.com/watch?v=9i6tf3gIcfM

> Something about wizards being late and what not!
youtube.com/watch?v=cZr3csN9tRc
Also, I hope that all is going well there for you today, my fren!
Anything BLESSED going on there?!

Attached: JimmyJamsNayeon1.webm (570x480, 609.59K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=s36eQwgPNSE
sometimes I can't keep up with what gets posted
youtube.com/watch?v=o3IZepq-1ic
>I thought there was an alternate language version I heard but I cannot find it so fast
>I guess it's just the area I'm in or something but none of those folks seem particularly helpful at any of the places...
yeah definitely home depot they are not very helpful at all.
welcome

Attached: Yoohyeon and Dami 02.jpg (1000x1333, 237.46K)

yeah, sometimes they have some good marathons like all the ip man movies in a row

Attached: 1635030364631.jpg (960x1280, 201.66K)

> Also related I suppose!
youtube.com/watch?v=-Gr-ssepRpE

It was just too good to pass up on I'm afraid!

> yeah definitely home depot they are not very helpful at all.
That's a given for sure there!
I try to avoid that place as much as possible... those folks try to nickel and dime you the most out of any of them for sure!

But the fren needs to watch some NEW and FANCY films though to keep it fresh after all!
> Well, maybe not NEW-NEW!
Just something he hasn't seen before is all!

I'm sure you have a list of films that you need to watch like I do, right my fren?!

Attached: Mina128.png (468x578, 146.32K)

are the cams good?

Attached: 1621841146071.jpg (1800x2700, 428.75K)

>jihyoposting irl

Attached: 1603859850149.webm (480x480, 179.55K)

how do phone posters name their images
do you use a regular PC to name the pictures and then put them on the drop box so your phone can access them to post through the google app
found this version though
youtube.com/watch?v=uE-itlGNap4
>56 dubs

Attached: Yoohyeon and Dami 01.jpg (1536x2048, 515.89K)

CUTE

Attached: 1639009060745.jpg (420x639, 22.36K)

100% worth it and the gold looks amazing. Sign up for an Apple Card and get the 2 years no interest financing through Apple. Then you can get an unlocked phone to take to Korea on trips.

Attached: BBB08AAD-5F78-465B-A521-794ECEA73655.gif (259x280, 910.42K)

> Something tells me we're about to embark up some Funkytown rabbit hole here, be it now or later on!
This seems like the end of the beginning but we've not even made it near any part of the end itself at all!

> 56's GET!

Also, just for the heck of it to see what it's like!
youtube.com/watch?v=rBuPeoFx-04

Attached: MinaPure10.jpg (1024x1024, 158.21K)

Attached: Chaeyoung 4 - 148546 Vlive.webm (1080x1920, 1.26M)

monke

Attached: 1647246168962.jpg (1022x1817, 1.16M)

Very good for a phone, but an expensive DSLR and lens still beats them.

Attached: 8281DBBF-C85B-4AA1-B4B5-9A9E46B04862.jpg (3840x2160, 1.84M)

Cute

Attached: Jihyo summer dress.webm (640x864, 872.65K)

also how do phoneposters sort their 350Gb of KPOP images and keep them separate from their pepe images
interesting development
you can finance a phone with no interest and it is still unlocked without it being paid off yet?
I been doing it all wrong. I been getting them from the phone company and I have to wait until it is paid off to get it unlocked. that just gets me to pay it off faster
it is an ok song and well worth listening to but I don't know how much time I want to spend on looking for covers.

Attached: Yoohyeon and Dami 03.jpg (1334x2000, 384.63K)

still thinking about the struggles and implication shown in this image

Attached: FOYGH5uVQAAFWOm.jpg (261x329, 12.99K)

Something tells me that with just the few videos we've partaken in of this one Jimmy-Jam and the couple searches we've done on it, we might be getting a few more from YouTubbies whether we want them or not!
> As per the YouTubbies way of course!

Just make sure not to click on random animal videos though, otherwise your YouTubbies will be TRULY lost there, my fren!

Attached: Mina53.png (499x750, 683.08K)

Yep, I used to do the same at ATT. All of the phone plans on the Apple Card at the Apple Store are unlocked, even on the payment plan. No need for the carriers anymore.

Attached: F9BC1359-3AC3-4A03-94B0-9517AB5DA4F2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.83M)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: I heard the frens were looking for some FUNKY BOPS of Jimmy-Jams and this is certainly one of the more POWERFUL FUNKY BOPS to the point where they rocked (funked?) out for a whole 11 minutes nearly!
youtube.com/watch?v=u5lSeYd_riw

Attached: DubuJimmyJams5.png (1080x720, 546.96K)

Attached: 220414-TWICE-Instagram-Update-Nayeon-Chaeyoung-documents-9.jpg (800x1000, 114.96K)

worth every penny

Attached: 1634235164381.jpg (682x1024, 97.2K)

bad sana!

Attached: 1649427907117.gif (268x200, 1.41M)

Attached: 703850C1-F58C-4BD9-B115-8E9135DBB8FE.gif (243x260, 840.14K)

Attached: 259114A5-F86D-42FA-BAED-3BD6B4444A08.gif (130x220, 760.34K)

>88s
I like it.
>SquawFace
egads! my algorithm is ruined!
youtube.com/watch?v=uaP6KgwbOvo

Attached: black blanket Dami.jpg (1200x800, 127.05K)