My thote is clogged I feel full now

My thote is clogged I feel full now

Attached: 352D7072-90F6-40BF-B40D-390FF577BF9E.jpg (360x504, 174.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iwxfmYR7ItM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1620462297078.jpg (600x1190, 264.67K)

are they really as creamy and steamy as they're hyped up to be?

I already told to to stop.
Though the captcha thing is way more fucked than your algorithm.

Your fucking going to burn if you don't stop your malarkey.
You have been warned once more.

Attached: 1651267926819.jpg (658x1024, 188.57K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO LOGSISTERS NOT LIKE THIS

Logposters are like niggers.

Attached: nap.png (304x316, 167.43K)

Attached: 1628703759357.gif (598x800, 615.7K)

Yes

YES. They are the steamiest delectable goodies ive ever had

Attached: logged732.jpg (225x225, 8.16K)

I wonder (((who))) is behind this degeneracy?

Attached: th (8).jpg (194x225, 4.94K)

Attached: 1587913634345.jpg (760x760, 103.01K)

Seething kike shill mad that he cant enjoy Andy's non kosher pure aryan logs. Nice try
Log off rabbi

Attached: 589764333.jpg (720x955, 39.47K)

Fuck off you limp dick log poster.
Burn in hell.

Kim Log Un

maybe increase your years, junior

Attached: 1584658766063.jpg (674x479, 75.38K)

You just burn really slow.

Grow up. You're mad about poop jokes.

Attached: sketch-1635271483666.png (765x720, 450.43K)

poor log fag is so lonely because all his threads are failing
just point and laugh at the loser log faggot!
>if you really want to upset the log fag, do not change your reply, reply with the same post. if he thinks it's a bot reply, he goes into a rage of desperation and will do everything (threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond, before giving up and crying in his mom's basement.
lol log fag

Contribute with something and you will get a little respect from me and a lot of other people.
Your life could change if you listened.

It is your literal life that is at stake here.
I have been overly patient with you.

Attached: 1650674811752.png (768x719, 337.57K)

You will be the cause of 4chans demise and its share holders, just because the mods let you spew all your shit.
I hope you are happy.

Fuck about and find out.

Attached: sketch-1649547300136.png (720x720, 664.36K)

It was always shit.

I love it when threats are made. Pont one, they put the threatening person in breach of Yea Forums rules. Point two they leave themselves open for a reasonable response

lol yea, but no, i dont make threats
I just say what is going to happen.
That shit poster has been allowed to run free so all the shit he has been spewing is going to fall on Yea Forums, because they allowed it, and sided with hi(ie the retard mods)
fuck you all and go to hell.

Let me contribute another pic of a trannie getting fucked by a bbc huh you fucking coomer cuck

If i ever wanted a curse to befall anyone
Its to the mods of Yea Forums that let this evil mother fucker run his course as he liked, without no hindrance.
You all just stood back and laughed.

>evil mother fucker
...for posting poop memes? That medication won't take itself.

You fucking retard idiots.
All your fucking scams are going to go bust.
Because the truth will eventually come forward.
And you have tried so much to hinder it haven't you.

As poop memes were even a thing that one has to deal with in the first place, but you have gotten so used to it because the retard mods just a loved it to continue, and that is called defeatism, bordering the Stockholm syndrome.
But read up on that what these means before you fucking dare to speak to me again.

I would like to see Yea Forums shut down just so this guy has no place to post this.

Attached: 1591575827385.jpg (716x476, 40.93K)

Open wide user. Youre not yourself when you go without a creamy log for too long

Attached: 908.png (1537x1249, 1.04M)

No, this person has a paying account to post this stupid andy six shit.

thread winner

Whats your problem with great OC Content?
I will let you know i have only logposted for a day now and I am having so much fun. I havent laughed this much in years. Its literally a joy to post logs.

You are the real cancer thats killed this board, Yea Forums used to be full of fun shit like this.
You gay cuckold homo coomers thought this was your own personal jack off board to freely engage in your homo nigger dick worship and your pedophilia, you gay tranny loving furry faggots are the outsiders. Not log chads.
Now grow up you stupid brain fried coomer sissy.

Yes indeed id like to see this place not only shut down but much more than you can ever imagine.
You just let the mods shit on you and think its ok and then you shit on everybody else that dare go against your illness of defeatism.
Now its come to a place where if anyone dares speak up against the log poster its an enemy of Yea Forums.
That means that Yea Forums directly identifies as the log poster itself.
So all in all Yea Forums IS the log poster.

there's several other platforms better than Yea Forums kiddo

>he finally learned
Go back kid youre totally lost

Because all the brain dead dead beat mods of Yea Forums take the side of the log poster.
And so we have come to the conclusion, that Yea Forums IS the log poster and is a enemy of the people.

This has been the /log/ board since far before you ever found this place you nigger refugee normies

Attached: ikor4ailxmp01.jpg (266x190, 10.2K)

Im totally lost, lol you are lost kiddo, you are struck with defeatism, (look up the definition of the word) If you don't fight back against this you are not making any difference.

Attached: 4f3.png (1000x1081, 872.46K)

You obviusly have a problem with colored people ie niggers and whatnot, so you are so lost that the only way you can debate against black people is by posting log log memes, you're fucking pathetic, yea you are low tier troll food, you dunce.

Stop projecting your racism onto logs.
Andy is a benevolent being he doesnt discriminate, all races are welcome to enjoy the pleasure of this deliciously creamy warm logs sliding down their throtes.

Attached: images (7).jpg (270x187, 15.6K)

whatever bye.
you made your beds.

Heres a nice warm one for the road

Attached: images (8).jpg (300x168, 11.81K)

Log chads.. I kneel

Stay on Yea Forums long enough and you'll be logposting too one day.
I never in a million years thought I would, yet here I am.

Attached: 1234857564.jpg (1024x768, 599.56K)

Attached: 1522548963608.jpg (1200x900, 287.58K)

>if you really want to upset the log fag, do not change your reply, reply with the same post. if he thinks it's a bot reply, he goes into a rage of desperation and will do everything (threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond, before giving up and crying in his mom's basement.
lol log fag

Attached: DtGk-QKU8AAhsd1.jpg (480x612, 72.92K)

Attached: 1629049228789.png (680x530, 382.05K)

poor log faggot, so lonely.
he keeps posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and........
posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting........
and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting.........
........in a vain attempt to keep these threads alive
because........
if the log fag stopped... the thread would 404, because nobody else cares.
but he's so MENTALLY ILL, he thinks all of Yea Forums loves him
>what do you expect from someone who invents a cartoon enemy eustace and thinks you are eustace
point and laugh at the log fag, but DO NOT ENGAGE HIM
>if you want, reply with a copypasta like this or make your own.
he hates bot replies because he's so lonely.
he will do anything he can: threats, floods, more threads, crying, begging
to get you to interact with him.
poor LONELY LOGFAG

Stay mad.

Attached: 1647109160002.jpg (614x500, 88.54K)

Attached: 1617924571765.jpg (1857x1551, 253.82K)

I'm not mad you are GRR!

Stop posting. Get a life and touch grass log faggot. Why are you obsessed with shit

Says the faggot that posts literal shit and gets mad when he gets called out

follow this songs advice
youtu.be/iwxfmYR7ItM

Fuck no i will not follow your pussy ass advice

Begone seething logless shill

Attached: d06.jpg (699x550, 92.51K)

do it

Shill? Says the degenerate turning the board into shit you are more of a shill than me.

lol log fag

Why should i

user, the log fag's #2 strategy is to reflect whatever others told him that hurt his feelings.
everyone used to tell him his non-memes were childish and to grow up, so now he tells everyone to grow up
everyone tells him to take his schizo medications, so guess what he tells others now?
and since he samefags his own threads and shills in order to trick others into thinking it's more than one loser, everyone calls him a shill.
it's better to remind him of his tactics and make fun of him,
but do not argue with him, he wants your engagement, he needs it, he's that lonely.

you need to take your pills.