Men kill themselves at a higher rate than women

>men kill themselves at a higher rate than women
>Men: "OMG OUR WOES MUST BE DEEPER THAN WOMEN"
>men kill eachother at a higher rate
>Men: "OMG WE'RE JUST BETTER AT EVERYTHING"
>its actually just because men are impulsive

Attached: E8NKI6BXMAEEW9v.jpg (646x431, 20.73K)

TITS OR GTFO

shut up faggot

>thinks that people which kill themselves act on an impulse
You know nothing. Suicides often plan for years

When women attempt suicide they choose ineffective methods like taking a bunch of aspirin, I guess shooting themselves could mess up their hair

>Suicides often plan for years
this is both grammatically and factually incorrect

bitter incel

What? It's true, men shoot themselves and women take pills. I used to work in a hospital laboratory and any suicide attempts would get an alcohol, acetaminophen, and salicylate level and a lot of times they'd try to overdose on aspirin instead of acetaminophen.

what he meant is factually incorrect, not the statement that is grammatically incorrect itself
kys pedantic faggot ywnbaw tranny

Only reply should be TITS or GTFO
ywnbaw SAGE

wasnt disputing that fact, bitter incel

summer pandemic boy detected

Women are kinder, smarter, and more capable than men in so many ways.

Attached: Google-Computer-Science-Scholarship-for-Women-Main.jpg (600x350, 156.23K)

I'm not an incel, and I've even had two women in my family overdose on Tylenol and survive and one man who shot himself. The women are both still alive.

YWNBAW

Attached: 1647370541581.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

>overdose on Tylenol
your larps are written by dr sues

FACTS:
Females attempt to commit suicide at like 4 or 5 times the rate of men.
A massive rate of "attempts" are "unsuccessful".

Men's suicide attempts are "successful" nearly all of the time.

>The man is dead.
>The women are both still alive.

This is what usually happens with men and with women.
Women play at suicide to draw attention to their sadness and distress.
Men just kill themselves.

It's one of the most common ways to attempt suicide. It's bad for your liver but usually it doesn't work.

>Men actually follow through with shit
>Women ATTEMPT suicide more

Attached: 1651086491602.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

more like seusacide because thats willy wonka fake bullshit

Women are just as impulsive, men just get shit done

Found the ywnbaw

this isnt a suicide attempt its an attention attempt

Attached: file.png (339x329, 215.99K)

Always have a "u are incel" button kept beside u huh?
Why do u get mad if people don't agree with u dear fren

no I agree you're an incel

The what?

KYS whiny bitch OP who cares

>kinder
>smarter
>moar caepabul.
Get the rope you dumb feminazi cunt.

Attached: 27409FF9-E953-4C88-99AD-D8474DB50C6F.jpg (325x325, 10.41K)

You will never be a woman. Fucking catch up to the rest of the herd you bucket of dumb.

>Fucking catch up to the rest of the herd
Yeah that's what I'm doing by asking. I don't spend much time paying attention to issues that don't concern me, but thanks for letting me know.

>someone provides valid arguments that doesnt go with his opinion
>"FoUnD tEh InCeL, yOu ArE iNcEl"

Attached: DC0739E6-91B7-499A-882F-61FD220CD051.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)

Nah son, dont nobody give a fuck about men. Thats why we go 10 years with no pussy then get tossed back in the game like were supposed to want whats left after some catch and release shit happens. Worse shit that happens to women is you gotta openly price out some pussy like a used car and the market is dismal so you gotta sell more to make more. Thats why bitches settle; one you dont want that much for a little pussy aint as bad as a bunch you dont want at all for enough pussy to leave you with so many rings around that hole you can tell her age by em like a fuckin tree

>overdose on aspirin
Is this even possible? I called 911 once because my bp was higher than I was and they told me to take 4 81mg low dose asprins. I was trying to chill and play vidya and it felt like my heart was spontaneously trying to beat out of my chest. I was just playing the sims.

It's possible, my lab had a certain value, I forget what it was, where it gets flagged as a critical and then I had to call it to a doctor.

lurk moar

Attached: Polish_20220429_155430928.jpg (1073x1073, 261.72K)

Men don't release emotion easily OP. I mean, real men. Gays and new age weirdo boys do. Plus the world is becoming an increasingly depressing place. The world built by men for women, is becoming a world in which those men are not needed much anymore. You're welcome. You have a nice comfortable safe world with 0 excitement where you can wear a mask and be in a gay bubble while shopping for garbage online. You're welcome men made that for you. Now fuck off

not that I want to try.. just curiosity here. How many pills would it take to be marked as critical? Seems a silly drug to use for attempting to an hero.. If I was going to do that, I'd OD on heroin instead. Those guys look like they're just dozing off.

hi femcelchan, you are stupid and gay.

there is nothing wrong with rape

>You're welcome.

Attached: 1650696084602.jpg (1024x683, 220.32K)

it was my privilege

Attached: 1650697595331.jpg (500x375, 41.13K)

Attached: 1650692585317.png (500x547, 133K)

this post screams white privilege

lol

Newfag spotted

Attached: 6ad709011ac566aba96b0856d13e8e48.jpg (625x875, 122.18K)

It's become men do not recognize, and probably don't have, any inherent self worth and thousands upon thousands of years of natural selection and societal pressure have bred most men into being born with the "I don't really care that much about life" and the "I'm disposable, X cause or Y person is worth my or anyone's fucking life" genes. That plus the fact that everyone's the descendant of people who pillaged, raped and murdered to gain power and when you have the hormones to match you're bound to get violent and do retarded shit.
There's nothing to it. We kill, we die, we kill ourselves. Some rare fuck seeks some sort of peace or enlightenment, but they can only manage that if they don't get killed by some ape before it.
Humans are shit in general.

Attached: 1650692425026.jpg (1170x653, 148.74K)

Men actually feel more emotions than women. Men are capable of falling in love with their work or projects.men create hobbies just out of pure love. That's why men call things they love "she". They created art. And have built entire temples just because they fell in love. They go to war over love.

Love of country
Love of family
Love of pride
Love of adventure
Love of new land, air, and even space exploration
Love of domination over other men
Men built things like the Taj mahal for 1 woman.
Men create amazing musical notes to express their feelings even tho the music doesn't have lyrics. Like the moonlight sonata. No lyrics yet we are all able to feel exactly what he wanted to convey.

There is Soooo much more I can talk about but this thread will be dead within a hour so I won't waste my time trying to convince rosties about things they can't even grasp.

suicide is impulsive
You might be retarded

The DUALITY OF MEN. one has given up and the other has seen what we really are.

Attached: Polish_20220428_114904074.png (1080x1237, 1.02M)

That part genuinely made me angry.

Attached: 1650686059096.jpg (500x589, 93.5K)

so is murder dumbass. look which gender commits 90% of murders

They control and dictate the course of society

Attached: A verdade.jpg (1725x1133, 721.32K)

Anything good the other user mentioned women can and do do it just as fine.
However, they don't fucking kill each other and themselves as much as we do.
The reason they haven't done those things in the past is because if they tried to they'd be called witches and burnt at the stake\stoned for behing haram\ostracized because they're a "art knowing greek loving whore"\censored by the church or beat halfway to death by their brothers, fathers and husbands.
We western men live in a more peaceful, civilized and easy society than ever before and we clearly have some fucking problems if we keep fucking offing ourselves or turning to crime despite that. Women are insane too, but are smart enough not to kill themselves at least.

Keep struggling user. That alone is the key.

If women are so great, why do they breed so many babies without the ability to provide for them as a single mother? Where did their sense of actual responsibility go? Privilege isn't actually sustainable without providing value to someone somehow. Has anybody told the womenfolk that? What is their argument?

>If women are so great, why do they breed so many babies without the ability to provide for them as a single mother?
ignoring the fact this means that by definition there is a dead beat dad involved. nice fact to leave out

the capacity for something does not equal, the practice of something

>capable
lol

>nice fact to leave out
I'm not the one that leaves them out. I encounter single moms all the time, not my doing. Why do they pick dead beats, and you suggest this is my fault? Are you a feminist or just retarded? Both?

>women are single moms
you: how dare women
>men are dead beats
>you: why did women pick them

idiot

>calls people that ask questions "dead beats" in lieu of showing any signs of any real intelligence or original thought
keep projecting, roastie

"Why do they pick deadbeats"
How are they supposed to know if Jamal will stick around or not? Especially if he says he will but then doesn't.
What about the poor cunts who got pregnant even tho they used a condom, Tyrone ran away and they decide not to kill a fucking baby?
There's a billion scenarios for a deadbeat. Women willingly picking someone who they know will abandon them is one of them and you're just salty you don't get any pussy and have to shit on women to justify that.

this response did not make sense to me

Neither does the original response. I was asking a question and their only response is to make it personal while disregarding the question. I'm ignoring the assumption as to what the reason for said situation was.