Ween
Radiohead
John Maus
my bloody valentine
Death Grips
Weezer
Nirvana

Am I missing any?

Attached: watpartyisthis.jpg (497x483, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Spa5931LxE&index=27&list=LLNzDPXnsio5SuABjzVoSD4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=goBNPRC6WkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CAN

Bruh how could you forget Mac Demarco

good one
i forgot! Usually they have him in the OP pic but today they're using the new album cover. Sick of seeing his face too

Mac Demarco
Ty Segall
Pixies
Protomartyr
Idles
Preoccupations
Hobo Johnson
Why?
Car Seat Headrest

I hate every artist posted on Yea Forums

i hate music

epic bait thread

if you’re sick of them, just leave. it’s a music board, it’s not inconceivable that popular artists will be posted. even more so when people know it triggers you so much.

just let people complain

all kpop trash.
Insectoid gook shit

Agreed except I like the Pixies enough to not mind. And I really don't see Protomartyr posted that much anymore. That band's kinda boring though.

how can one list be so BASED?

bruh just filter them then, literally the easiest shit even dummies like you can probably do it

True, just fuckers thinking Ege Bamyasi is their best or stoners who listened to Future Days.
Don't get me wrong, Can is one of my favourite bands, but Soundtracks and Tago Mago are simply better.

thing is i like some of those bands but im sick of seeing them posted constantly here. it seems to me like they're posted by kids who are just getting into music and are in the 'honeymoon' phase of those artists. it's really annoying because there's so much more stimulating music they could talk about.

>Tago Mago
correct answer
>Soundtracks
don't go full retarded now, even Monster Movie is 10x better than that album

what if i just wanna see more than the same 8 artists discussed here retard

I love the cinematic feel it has. Also songs having both Damo and Mooney is great.

but which tago mago is the question? that 30 minute verison of soup in the remastered verison tho

The 1971 version.

I absolutely fucking despise King Gizzard

Same. I forgot about that one.

i dont get it, they literally dont have any good songs yet i hear my normie friends talk about them all the time like theyre the next tame impala or some shit

If you're going to act like such a pretentious cocksucker about it then you can at least enlighten us with what you would define as "real music"

Paramore

>I got into these bands before you, so don't flood my vision with them on my board cuz I'm tired

based

All (c)rap

add tame impala to op's list as well

ITT: Complain about popular artists but different than every other thread.

other than the ones you're already mentioned:
>mgmt
>the strokes
>tame impala
>chvrches
>any shoegaze band (especially mbv)
>brockhampton
>death grips (I know OP mentioned them already but goddamn their fanbase is so cringey and pretentious)

Don't mind anything except shit like Billy Eilish. There are like 3, maybe 4 threads about her right now. Yea Forums is really close to the awful state of Yea Forums where they only talk about pop culture shit.

>other than the ones mentioned
>mentions 3 of the already mentioned

Based but why do you come here? I see these all the time.

fuck I didn't realise lol

this board is the text equivalent of the sm64 endless stairs

Your Favorite Artist

you need to add
lou reed
oneohtrix point never
ornette coleman
any black metal

Pixies, man. Absolutely fucking wretched band. Apolitical, biteless zany shit with an ex-glee club lead singer who pretends he can't sing in order to seem "punk". "If I sing about incest maybe nobody will notice I'm a conservative". Wrong, bitch.

I have posted threads about John Martyn that died because Yea Forums, to my mind inexplicably, has never heard of John Martyn. I took the L and moved on with my life.

>True, just fuckers thinking Ege Bamyasi is their best or stoners who listened to Future Days.
Fuck off, you're the worst kind of pseud. You don't rank genius.

Not a band\artist but I'm sick of seeing waifu threads. Chvrches, Clairo, Kpop generals, etc. It's not music discussion FFS

>dude, weed!
>Duude, have you listened to Vitamin C? It's like, so experimental and weird!

Attached: descărcare (1).png (212x238, 8K)

not him but
>I can't argue so I'll just post onions memes

Literally what everyone does.

captain beefheart

Death Grips
Radiohead
MGMT are based but fuck Billie Eilish

not an artist but im tired of hearing about anthony fantano
we get it, his taste is shit

Is this 2011?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Spa5931LxE&index=27&list=LLNzDPXnsio5SuABjzVoSD4Q

youtube.com/watch?v=goBNPRC6WkU
forgot he deleted it off his profile

10/10 opinions

shut up boomer, the only ones i see posted here are billy eilish, weezer, and nirvana