You will NEVER have your waifu

You will NEVER have your waifu

Attached: 50802685_2220215228045849_2248449064794837469_n.jpg (1080x1350, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGX0nhGuD8s&list=PL42uB-aGF5Y-8kT9h5sAUI2xCZPQYXi02&index=40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wrong

it would ruin it anyway

she’s ugly

Attached: 7A94918E-88A4-41B7-B562-2968AA6F91B1.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Go to bed Brandon.

(nice digits, satan)
Based

Cringe

I had a dream of her, again, lads.
I was drunk after having 10 pints and three shots of vodka and could barely walk. As I was struggling to arrive home and lay on my bed, out of the sky who seemed to move sideways I felt something good, like a ray of the comfiest kind healing my alcohol affected stomach.
Suddenly, that feeling disappeared,but all I could hear was: "See you soon, cunt!". Trees were turning into yeast, the rain pouring down the empty streets of Glasgow become acid and a policeman threw a sandwich at me. "Be safe, mate." The smell of Cheshire cheese mixed with pork made me feel like home and I didn't realised I was there until a half naked Lavren yelled at me: "Come inside, you bloody wanker!".
As she was speaking shit, I grabbed her pointed ass, put my other hand down to her childless, touchless cunt and rubbed it until she started to make cute little autistic sounds. It was that moment when my Finlandia smelling mouth kissed her lips and threw my tongue down to her throat.
Her pussy covered by a grey thong is in front of my erect penis, fact that made her giggle. I threw her on my bed and with the remaining force I had I grabbed her legs, took of her sports bra and panties and penetrated her until I came... I fell on her tummy and thought I was going to throw up, but Lavren's ray of healing came out of her little breasts and made me strong again.
"Welcome home, my love" she told me while I was smiling at her.
"I'll never drink without you, ever again!" I replied.
And we fell asleep in each other's arms...

Attached: lavren55.jpg (564x564, 26K)

fuck off brandon

Attached: 20D3E8BD-5DF3-4E59-84CB-10B80D5ABBB0.jpg (640x632, 108K)

Not Brandon, but Cl*iro looks shit.

Attached: lavren41.jpg (564x564, 43K)

your pussy is tired hussy, don’t mess with da qween of moo

Attached: BFB9709C-D326-46CA-A0BA-E3A862CBBF45.jpg (473x316, 22K)

Why does she HAVE to wear a ring in her nose?
She's just begging for attention, her voice is very lazy and untrained, reminds me of the girls who used to sing during lunch breaks at my school.

Attached: lavren54.jpg (400x600, 40K)

HEY GUYS IM BRANDON AND I HAD A CONNECTION TO HER 5 YEARS AGO!

Holy fucking Jesus that’s great

>clairo vs. lavren beef
the absolute state of Yea Forums. C- waifus at best

Though you got over her, mate.
Thanks, fren.

Attached: lavren28.jpg (564x564, 60K)

>5 years pass
Still has done nothing with his life.

>I’m going to sit down and listen to this Chrches album - nobody ever

Attached: 5C655D6F-DFB0-4D4C-97F9-152E25187F0A.jpg (1024x1820, 139K)

I've done my best on this shithole. I tried to post music related stuff, from krautrock generals (only reached 10, 15 replies), some avant-garde stuff (barely anyone cared, always got called a pseud - though, I wouldn't mind that if they would talk about music), to random albums and I'm tired of that. Everyone jerks off on the same Radiohead shit, k-pop generals everywhere, rap shit everywhere. Occasionally, there is good music discussion, but not always.
You want to talk about music, let's talk music! What you're listening to now? I listen to Opus Dei by Laibach now, I really dig the classical influences on this album combiened with their industrial sound.
>I'm going to fully enjoy the musicality of cliro without touching myself to her videos
Said nobody ever

Attached: lavren64.jpg (320x400, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xGX0nhGuD8s&list=PL42uB-aGF5Y-8kT9h5sAUI2xCZPQYXi02&index=40

Attached: clairo.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

she knows who he is, that's it. why won't he just fucking forget her and move on? she's not in his life and he's not in hers. he's just a shitty memory

im a complwtwly different dude from who you responded to, and i must say, you seem butthurt?

I just hate k-pop and clairo fags.
Maybe we should talk with him...

the whole thing was sugar coated. yeah, the connection existed but she mostly just ripped on him with others.

>defying double dubs with subjective arguments
Sweaty, greasy, jesus please help

Ha ha, where's your God now?

Attached: chvrches.jpg (296x482, 24K)

cursed thread

>Ripping on Brandon
Like everyone else? Not a bad guy, but he for sure brings it on himself.

Yeah it’s a shit pic

he's socially awkward as fuck, if he wasn't repulsive people would look past it. doesn't matter if he's "not a bad guy" or not
>no reverse image results