Slutty Stories Thread. What's the sluttiest thing you, your wife, or your gf has done?

Slutty Stories Thread. What's the sluttiest thing you, your wife, or your gf has done?

Attached: 926185-a-messy-slut.jpg (2316x3088, 517.93K)

one time my GF let me fuck her on the sofa in our hotel room. She still talks about how hot that was.

Hey, gotta start somewhere bro, nice

Gf and I live next to a university. She often does her hair/make-up naked, using the mirror next to a large street facing window. Loves the exhibitionism. Also sometimes fill her with a load of cum and watch her walk around in a mini skirt with it leaking down her legs. She'll bend over a lot too when we do that. Just a bunch of shit like that

Does anyone have more of this girl?

damn that's hot. She wear underwear with those skirts?

Nope. And walks down the road to the shops or around the pack and let it drip out

one time, I wrote something in a slutty stories thread

Attached: 1597625219702.png (480x360, 85.68K)

That's so fucking hot
Real or a larp?

nah, I was larping. You got me

all good haha i've been guilty bfore

Ate her friends ass on a dare

It's good fun. We both enjoy exhibitionism, especially when we both know it's on purpose and they don't. Had her do kinda similar things during parties or weekends away with friends. Wearing a sundress with no panties and playing cards on the floor cross legged etc. Can see our friends sneaking glances over and over again

Friends ever mention it? How often do you do stuff like that?

gf does the same thing. she'll do more if I'm not around, espeicially around other guys she's into.

Nope never. Depends, sometimes not much, but if we get in the mood sometimes multiple times a week. There's just so much you can do.
Nice. My girl will only do it if I'm there too. It's part of our agreement. You got any stories?

Mind telling the hottest story? in greentext or whatever you like to do

Wife had sexual intercourse with her sis to practice when they were teens, wife also had sex with a minor male, when she was at college

Attached: 1643493179150.jpg (338x946, 82.22K)

She’s going to fuck three people tomorrow evening

Attached: 1EF7D7C9-1EEB-4F26-B4E6-BBB7CA690721.jpg (1280x958, 216.19K)

Would she do anything with her sister again? how young was the guy?

Mmm man I dunno which would be hottest. Had one day when we were at a Cafe with a bench table up against the glass wall facing the street. There was a bench in front of us on the pavement and my gf was in a little dress with no panties. Ended up opening her legs enough for a great view for the guy sitting at the bench. He clearly messaged his friends and there ended up being 4 guys sitting there trying not to be obvious while they stared at her pussy. 2 took photos trying to be sneaky. She was dripping wet by the time we finished. She drunk her coffee very slowly that day

Free use wife here. Fuck her in public occasionally, make her walk around full of cum, fuck her while she sleeps, etc.

Trying to make her sluttier, though. Any tips? Would love for her to do the no panties in public shit, or wear a remote control vibrator while we’re out. She’s not SUPER opposed, but not really INTO it yet, either

You're a lucky guy haha

Attached: jenni.jpg (3000x4005, 1.91M)

drop disc or kik

Love getting wife drunk and Ubering home…. She’s sucked and flashed around 20 dudes so far

GF and I have always enjoyed threeways, but a couple months ago we finally did our first gang bang

Had a GF in College that was an 8 or 9/10 who had a lesbian friend crushing hard on her.

She was bi-curious and asked me what I thought. I said "go for it, as long as I can fuck her too".

So she basically told her she was interested, but the only way she could do that was if I got to play too...

She said she wasn't into guys at all... but after like 3 weeks she wanted my gf so bad, that she said "lets go"

Basically we had dinner and drinks and i ended up being her first dick (she had already popped her own cherry with toys years before).

This led to a few months of her basically being our joint fuck toy.

Ended when she got pregnant (She literally never even thought about it) and I had to help scrape up cash for an abortion.

noles1133

Pics or it didn’t happen

wife gave me a handjob while driving home
she sucked me to completion as soon as we were in the driveway

Sorry, didn't wanna deal with the hassle of it during sex

doesnt work

Accommodatingvice

thats mine, drop yours cause idk why mine wouldn't work

We've done the classic drunk truth or dare with an ex friend group too. 5 guys 2 guys. My girl ended up sucking 3 of the 5 cocks by the end of it.

Uh, you didn't chip in?

Ex lemme bang her fren. Bonus if u can guess which is which ;)

Attached: IshitaSneha.jpg (3840x2160, 625.74K)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I paid for 2/3rds of it (my third and my gf third) we said that was fair, and wanted to be out...

sorry, my user was for kik

I've been having threeways with my gf and her sister

wife worked on a cruise ship before we met. There is a lot of fucking on cruise ships anyway, but she went a bit beyond.

Ended up fucking one of the caribean mechanics in their 10 bed room bareback.

When he left she moved on to one of his friends

my dream

i've seen her nipples pop out of her shirts around friends before, same with short skirts that show her underwear and a ton of ass. she's gone out pantiless before both with me and without me. one time wore a really loose dress and when she bent over to sign the receipt at a store the cashier could clearly see her tits.

It's been great. And it was my gf's idea

as someone with a hot sis in law
yes please

Wife with friend

Attached: 1533539646362.png (355x590, 270.76K)

Gangbanged my gf with 3 friends guys I had around to watch a football game. We were all drunk. It was amazing

It's the best haha

My wife is the same way, lots of flashing, loves wearing short skirts no panties. Can’t tell you how many truckers, parking lot drivers, bar and restaurant patrons have gotten a good look

We are swapping with another couple tomorrow if it goes well. If that counts

Siralbert19

Found out my wife had cheated on me with her boss on a work trip. Knew I was gonna divorce her. Built what little "case I needed" including emails to friends of her giving details of the cheating and her stealing company money from expense accounts with Boss covering for her.

Have a bash to celebrate her 30th Birthday. I flip for weed, wine, and some X. She gets wasted and ends up pulling a huge train of co-workers and friends of mine (with my encouragement) She thinks we are turning the page to a new "fun lifestyle" I am just making sure everyone she knows knows she is a no holds barred slut.

She even fucks her best neighborhood friend's 15 year old son.

Sunday I go out early in morning get my stuff I care about out of harms way. Come back at 2 p.m. with my papers drawn up.

Within 3 weeks I move 1,500 miles away and she basically gets less than 1/4 of assets so I walk away quietly without letting her company know about her embezzling, or friend/cops of her fucking 15 year old.

Any particularly hot moments? She usually swallow?

Did they cum?

Meds. Now.

Thought she meant more to me than she did.

RadPanther56#5434

Fucked her boyfriend of the time in the only available bathroom at a party while everyone was outside. Stepped out to cheers

Exgf had a daddy kink. We started playing with her flirting up older men in bars and restaurants on vacation then she fucked a guy older than her dad in his hotel room and came back to our room with the condom tied off in her pocket. She drank it in front of me.

Kinda of same but not...

Wife was caught by older boss (she was 26 he was 56) embezzling. He said he wouldn't fire or go to police if she let him fuck her...

I never knew didn't find out until after I caught her cheating with a different co-worker, but she had fucked her boss for 6 years until he retired in return for some extra cash on the side.

TLDR - My wife became a whore and I had no idea

Damn that sucks. At least with the boss she was kind of forced to. Sounds like she was just a whore with the different co-worker though.