It is time... for a doll thred

It is time... for a doll thred

Attached: 186A8755.jpg (2500x1667, 553.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axL_1pEDbHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do their vaginas feel compared to a woman's?

Where the fuck do I get this and how much? I think I'm a very poor candidate for taking care of it properly but I'll take my chances. I'm in the same city as the Real Doll accessory factory. The one that makes only the boring stuff as I recall.

Attached: 1650061000883m.jpg (618x1024, 128.13K)

Depends very heavily on the doll. Most are on the level of an average to below average onahole. But some are considered to be quite good, and one poster here has said that their Sanhui doll's vagina feels better than any onahole they've ever owned.

Most people who are invested in onaholes and have sampled a bunch of them believe that the best onaholes feel better than actual vaginas. But, again, that's personal preference. But, the real catch is that all of these things in question are naturally cold, so you either have to warm them up or you lose the extra benefit of fucking a warm, wet pussy.

I think that's a Catdoll, but don't quote me on that. You'd have to wait for one of the other regulars to confirm, I don't pay much attention to the loli dolls here.

Attached: 186A8763.jpg (2500x3750, 1.23M)

My doll is out for delivery. I live literally within walking distance of my local UPS hub. I can see the truck on the tracking now and it's like 1.5 miles away... but I can't tell if I'll be one of the first stops, or if I'll be the last stop as it loops back to home base.

I'm either going to be a very happy man in the next 30 minutes or I'm going to be waiting all day. But either way, I'm getting my doll today.

Attached: 186A8720.jpg (2500x3750, 1.56M)

Does anyone know what brand of swimsuit this is or where to buy it?

Attached: 186A8859j.jpg (2500x3750, 581.17K)

catdoll tami

aliexpress most likely

Attached: lurker2.png (720x480, 167.88K)

the erection continues to build

Attached: DSC_0967.jpg (2968x2616, 1.3M)

keep in mind for the question your also often comparing the raw texture, and not anything else that goes with it.

Dildos come in a lot of different shapes and sizes that "feel" better than a fleshy dick(i would assume, dicks dont vibrate well). Same thing with onas or dolls where the texture can be far more interesting/stimulating than flesh.

in the same way though, the texture of the hole/dick isnt the only factor when dealing with a fleshy, so the experience is still different. better/worse is typically subjective and based on experience.

Attached: DSC_0326.jpg (4496x3000, 1.55M)

>those tummy creases
it's a marvel of engineering, and a gene trap for distinguished gentlemen of culture.

She's an unbelievably sexy doll. One of the sexiest on the market, at least to my tastes.

Attached: 186A8864j.jpg (2500x3750, 705.94K)

Different, but I wouldn't say better or worse.

The main difference is having to do all the work yourself. I'm exhaused by the time I cum in a doll, but not with a breather

Attached: 186A8763j.jpg (2500x3750, 674.74K)

>checked
she's unbelievable user. and unbelievably expensive too, I'd bet. if I had the cash and space... but alas, I'll have to settle for saving these.

and I have to ask, do you have a place in hour home where you were able to fit a soccer goal and green screen, or is this from some marketing material? lol

Oh, this is marketing material. It's not even marketing material for the doll I'm expecting delivered today, I have not allowed myself to look at photos of my incoming doll since I got her tracking info, I only want to see her in person now.

The doll in the photos is a Starpery 174D 'Athletic' doll. I didn't end up buying her because Starpery appears to have some durability issues with their silicone dolls recently, and if I'm dropping that kind of money on a doll I want to get one that will last long term. Definitely a manufacturer I want to watch, though, they put out some great shit.

Attached: 186A8878j.jpg (2500x1667, 200.32K)

>truck starts looping back towards me, is now less than half a mile away
The time has come, and soon so will I

Attached: 186A8745j.jpg (2499x3749, 856.61K)

they do be having some great sculpts. hopefully they will get good quality to go with it

Attached: DSC_1454.jpg (3161x2036, 1.6M)

Looks like they closed the "same as picture" loophole Sadge.

Attached: Screenshot-(554).jpg (1727x1146, 663.82K)

i mean you had to expect that with how stingy sanhui is on charging extra for that head.

Attached: DSC_1457.jpg (2140x3834, 1.52M)

I like the little y at the top of her butt. Just needs a couple of dimples and it would be perfect.

Yeah, I was surprised they let the guys order go through tbh. Lucky bastard.

Stripu

Attached: DSC_9542.jpg (1800x1319, 541.16K)

Anyone come up with a way to make their doll’s pussy smell like a woman’s pussy? I’d like to get a blonde white doll, dress her up like a sorority slut, and have her pussy smell like she’s been clubbing all night.

Nah, I ended up paying for the head. The vendor did notice and pointed it out. He actually offered to pay halfsies on it, but I felt awful about it so I just told him to send me the full charge.

Haven't regretted it a bit, either, at least so far. The vendor responded to every email I sent within 24 hours, and was able to make sure my doll was produced with a brand new feature that literally just became available the day after I placed the order, and it's looking like I'll be receiving her 18 days after ordering her which feels like a Guiness record as far as custom made sex doll shipping goes.

The final test is here in a couple minutes when she arrives. I pray there are no issues, but if there are then we'll see how that goes...

There are scents for that, if that's your thing.

Post your doll when you get it

Oh, I will. Don't worry.

see thats a good vendor there, they knew it was on their fuckup and tried to work with you rather than rebuke with a "well aktually"

i be looking forward to your pics with those new addons. i know im waiting a little bit for my next one, but ill probably grab a 145 from them to replace my elves old body eventually.

Attached: DSC_1378.jpg (3108x2369, 1.54M)

Attached: starpery-sarah-169cm-2254_3.jpg (666x1000, 139.77K)

asking for a friend

what manufacture would you buy from today

I bought from Sanhui. But there's plenty of good manufacturers out there. What are you looking for, what are your design requirements, and what is your budget?

Sex is boring as fuck. Imagine wasting your life on this shit LMAO. I'd rather study math

Gah, I think my Ram/Rem cosplays are going to end up being refunded as the seller isn't sending or responding to messages. Had another order do the same las week.

Attached: DSC_9512.jpg (1800x1379, 825.7K)

>study math
>determine pwm requirements for motorized circuits
>apply calculations to robo sexdolls
>profit

Attached: creatingyourreplacement.jpg (4500x3372, 1.96M)

Math is beautiful, but so is the female form. There’s plenty of room in life for both.

I really don't understand what one has to gain by obsessing over ejaculating, it's the lowest form of primate interaction. Literally do anything else, study rocks for fucks sake

>study math
>arrive at a novel approach at extending the stability range of the inverted pendulum problem
>apply solution to develop ambulatory sex dolls
>profit

So draw them, why do you have to participate in an animalistic act. Enjoy the female form by painting beautiful renditions of it, let your creativity flow

This shit with dolls and females and jerking off? This shit will never fulfill you.

>study rocks
>find new ways to process stone into soft and durable material
>create new skn for sexdolls
>profit

all of mankinds advancement comes back to reproduction.

Attached: DSC_0797.jpg (4496x3000, 1.56M)

Whatever. Enjoy your guilt, shame, and lack of genuine joy

>study art
>become expert in creating attractive forms
>apply forms to physical models
>turn models into sexdolls
>profit

everything

Attached: 1649559295254.jpg (300x326, 74.65K)

Attached: IMG_20190905_190333.jpg (2126x2834, 1.59M)

But it does fulfill me, user. A doll is a 3D object, a tactile snapshot of feminine perfection. A doll elicits a primal response that no painting, photograph, or drawing ever could. To close your eyes and feel her flowery labia and bouncy round tits is to experience art on an entirely new level.

Attached: HE3A2071.jpg (1500x1000, 365.17K)

Y'all's thoughts on these?

Attached: kyo_plush_sex_doll_lightweight.jpg (800x800, 33.7K)

the fuck is this?

a faceless furry amputee

fabric doll lovers seem to like them for cuddleabilty and versatility on the holes that you can use.

cant say they are my thing though.

Attached: DSC_0539.jpg (5400x3600, 1.79M)

Much cheaper and easier to clean alternative - much less visually appealing.

Cool thread you weirdo faggots.

Attached: 1378919687222.jpg (1081x1920, 296.71K)

She's here... and the fuckers stood her on her head, too. Whole package weight on her neck joint. No idea if there's any damage yet.

ffs
won't it be damage and fucked up really fast? Because of all the weight and pressure applied to it. Soft toys, pillows, and so on, have a tendency to deform really quickly. Not to say immediatly, while being in use.

Maybe - I know that according to the company it is weighted and the outside removable and machine washable.

You could just fill it with polyester fibre again if it gets deformed.

We've come a long way. We're living in the future.

Attached: 1369925934788.jpg (640x480, 34.57K)

I wan't it too, but the head and the body are different models. Don't know which head that is.

sheeet, hopefully your good. sanhui neck is pretty sturdy, but its likely to get bent over in that position.

Attached: DSC_1455.jpg (2400x3597, 1.41M)

Chair force?

Yeah I've poked around aliexpress a bit with no luck, was hoping someone knows outright what it is.

Attached: DSC_0978.jpg (1394x2935, 1.27M)

Thats a crazy fast turnaround. Fingers crossed shes ok. It seems to be common for them to stand these boxes on end.

Attached: DSC_9336-2.jpg (1800x1263, 878.46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=axL_1pEDbHE

Attached: 4568678.webm (640x360, 1.73M)