Why is every internet music tryhard a bassist?

Why is every internet music tryhard a bassist?

Attached: bass.jpg (750x627, 69K)

those who can, do
those who cannot, teach

Name 5

You mean why is Fantano a bassist? I dunno. Maybe he explained in a video

Fantano, Adam Neely, the list goes on...

That's not true and even if it was none of these fags will teach you anything.

they're not talented enough to play banjo

Because bassists are "so chill" and "unsung heroes". They are walking contradictions, yearning for attention yet taking a backseat to the spotlight. It feeds their ego to know that even though they are the least cared about member, "real ones recognize me".

Name one more.

or maybe the prefer the instrument lol

not everything can be explained with a Bradshaw book

If fantano is a tryhard...WHAT ARE WE?!

bass is just easier guitar

You take it way too seriously. Should people just stop playing bass all together to avoid seeming pretentious?

electric guitar is just easier acoustic guitar

Hipster points for not being as popular as guitar, and it's very easy to pick up.

terrible left hand technique

The easiest way to get into a band is to be a drummer or bassist. Bassist lack the skill/balls to be lead guitar or even rhythm guitar. So they just stand in the background in the music doing nothing but keeping time.

Truly the most beta of all musicians.

Clearly you havent played bass
If a bass player isnt shit he's a good lead guitarist cause its the same thing

Bassists understand harmony and rhythm on a fundamental level, thus can understand music deeper than noodlers.

The best part about this quote is that it's from some from a drop out retard yet people throw it around like it makes them look good

That's what makes it so easy for talented bassists to stand out though. I'm a bassist and it's really rewarding to put in a moderate amount of effort and be treated like a virtuoso among musicians who've never had a decent bassist to jam with.

>Bassist lack skill/balls to be lead guitar or even rhythm guitar

Have you listened to ANY music with actual bass riffs before?

>it's from some from a drop out retard
wut

bass is mostly one note lines, similar to lead guitar. most bassists also play guitar anyways.

eh idk about terrible

thats two (2) he said five dummy, do you think he;ll get bored and stop reading as you name them or something?

Bass requires both knowledge of rhythm, melodic elements, and basic music theory- it's for true masters unless you're in a punk band

>Truly the most beta of all musicians.
Tell that to Bootsy Collins or Larry Graham.

>bass is mostly one note lines

Lazy bass

I know how to play a lot of songs and I play live in a band on bass, and that's only when you have an absolute tard on bass that you get downstrokes of the root on the 8ths every bar. That's sad. Why neglect an entire register?

George Bernard Shaw was "self educated" after he got pissy at school teachers

Who is that? Did he know the guy who produced that quote?

I got a better one

those who can, do
those who cannot, critique

you know it's true

most bassists fade into the background

no confidence

Bass has a different role in different genres
At its core its mainly just supposed to provide the low end and fill out the sound of the band and root notes are the easiest way to do it

this was an actually pretty funny bait. i lolĀ“d how everyone was memed

But user you wouldn't point it out unless you were defensive about something he said, making it obvious that you're vulnerable enough to deflect to something unrelated from the point

Most of them are truthfully told that the bass can get tricky,in the sense that making the right background rhytm to glue drums and guitar together can be very difficult,what makes them always play the bass is that they think that they are the musical mastermind that can make the greatest,most intricate bass lines that only true music big dicks such as themselves can see for the genius they think they really are.The truth is that theyre just normal bass players,which is not something wrong at all,but it is something they likely would kill themselves over because they just cant stand feeling like they belong in le sheeple

one note at a time, not one note over and over

someone's getting defensive

>critique
>not review
one job m8

Attached: clever_cloher.png (250x288, 61K)

cos it's guitar for dummies and this dumdum doesnt really even like punk and metal, he is definately a typical hipster hiphophead who used to listen to rock but no detests it cos it's not some nigger telling him to choke on cock on record with punk beats.

All those coping string players. Imagine being mediocre at guitar and not drums

Attached: 63e.png (960x430, 211K)

shut up fantano

a deaf person can literally do your job at around the same talent

coping guitarlet. Enjoy being replaced by synths

Attached: 1547842156782.jpg (584x657, 231K)

That, my good friend, is an ad hominem fallacy.