Are niggers and monkeys the same thing?

Are niggers and monkeys the same thing?

Attached: 1650969552116.jpg (309x340, 11.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ht_kUjof-x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and poop, newfriend

No, monkeys are generally very peaceful.

youtube.com/watch?v=ht_kUjof-x0

Tell me you got a piddly lil whiteboi dick without telling me you got a piddly lil whiteboi dick. Reeeeeeee harder faggot, it’s not gonna make Tyrone unfuck your crush.

I used to think so but no take for example monkeys have very small lips almost none. Have you ever looked up what a shaved monkey looks like ?
They are white skin underneath the black fur

No. Monkeys are fine. Niggers are vermin.

Tyrone took his mom to the top empire state building

"Why's you gotsta be arrestin me muthafucka? Alls I dids wuz try to steal sum swisha sweetz frum the koreans. Dat nigga over dere be sellin crack and killin otha niggas wit dat shit!"

Niggers always have an excuse as to why they should be exempt from prosecution. The only way to deal with them is street executions.

Remember, when a monkey vandalizes a wall with "Black Lives Matter", help them out by putting the question mark they forgot at the end.

Idk, I do know that your mum and a whore are though :)

Mum? What the fuck dude, talk normal you teabag accent dick van dyke motherfucker. It's Mom. Not "mummy" or "mumsy" or other limey faggot shit.

No. They're the same a leftists. Always playing the victim card.

Niggers are just hairless apes that have developed speech after years of being treated as
"humans" by the white man, but even then, even apes are more civilized than those shitskins

monkeys can use tools and follow social norms

and they can swim too

Actually ...

Attached: Part monkey.jpg (386x548, 57.54K)

fuck off you yankee whale, choke on a burger you blimp cunt.

Not my guy in Dallas. He actually used his second amendment right and rose up against a tyrannical government.

That means a black man is more American than anyone of you faggots posting.

Whitebois cucked again

It's funny you keep repeating this narrative, and yet cry that the mean white man is holding down and oppressing the poor black man. With what? He's supposedly a pussyfaggot white bitch and yet apparently blacks just can't seem to stop getting trampled on by them.
OP pic is the true face of white black relations, blacks are not dominant. They are under the knee of the supposed pussyfaggot white bitch, and they keep crying for mercy.
Stop coping and take action.

Attached: 1640582860602.jpg (500x500, 128.07K)

For a select few; however the overwhelming majority are simpletons who like to press blame for their shitty existence on any and everyone but themselves. You're free to continue living in your fantasy land vs facing reality.

Attached: ngscience-1910-homo-origin-southern-africa_ai2html-desktop-medium.jpg (2040x1372, 139.29K)

Better than the right REEEEEEEEEEEING around the capitol building getting themselves killed in hilarious ways.

Remember when the black guy shot that white bitch DEAD and all them fat, wheezing, literal retards was all shouting SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED role playing they was actually cops or something and not a bunch of low IQ trumptards REEEEEEEING cuz they thought the election was rigged. Yeah man the left suck but they’re chicken feed next to the right which this thread is full of.

>Stop coping and take action.
ahh there it is...MAMA RUSSIA BOT! trying to spread MERICAS pussylips!

Sorry Percival, but you can't hide behind that "we're european" shit anymore. Everyone knows that the UK is full of fatties who have the physique of boris johnson, nick frost and Rebel Wilson circa 2012.

See if you truly believed that you’d say it loud and proud in a black neighbourhood. But we both know you won’t because you’re a scared lil whiteboi who likes to REEEEEEEEEE in your safe space so Tyrone can’t pick on you in real life.

Cope harder faggot. Stop being such a weak bitch and go outside.

It's funny because taking action doesn't have to be violent uprising.
Well, actually maybe it does. Black people need to start "sorting out" their own trouble population because they've long since broken any relationship they have with the police.
After the problem ones are gone, they can slowly see their crime stats go down, their troubling behavior in society will also decrease, and racism will naturally stop being as much of a problem because blacks as a group will be far less disruptive.

The reality is you hate blacks cuz you’re dick is little and that’s okay, all your family have little dicks too and one day the women in your family will have to get pumped by big black dicks to carry on cuz the men will never be picked to breed due to whiteboidickitus.

Why does BLM exist then?

I wouldn't say better than; I'd call them equals. Their the same cloth. Mentally ill people who see themselves as some hero for their cause. They are all equally retarded/wastes of oxygen.

>Being this delusional

I think it’s a waste of time tbh.

Black people need more guys like this brave American hero instead.

Attached: 59F2765C-CEFE-4D9F-94D5-E891B42DF4FE.jpg (1200x630, 94K)

I get that you don’t wanna accept the truth. I mean why would you?? Fat, ugly neckbeard loser who claims to be the master race? KEK you couldn’t even run in a race

kek

Attached: t.jpg (1920x1080, 271.02K)

Project much?

that fucking animal, chauvin
that worthless american piece of shit
is now ''appealing"

Awwww two word reply. Was I I too mean user? Are you reaching for the dumbbells you got gathering dust in the corner that you got for Christmas back in 06 and used twice? Play the Rocky music fatty, it will give you some motivation

White hands wrote this

I'm jewish and trans

Attached: 1643567630548.jpg (870x675, 129.04K)

Christ, you're retarded. Is it really that difficult to make a coherent argument for your stance? You're only furthering my point.

Neck yourself faggot.

Attached: 1458738875981.jpg (1025x1292, 541.34K)

OKAY RETARD user. WILL USE SMOL WORDS FOR UR LITTLE BRAIN.

WHITEBOI SHOULD AN HERO CUZ LIFE WILL ALWAYS BE BAD LIKE THIS.

>all these niggers and leftoids seething
kek. I mean these threads are pretty common on Yea Forums but it's kinda funny that they chose to come to this thread and have a mental breakdown. Good job OP

Attached: 1618577382636.png (1020x555, 1.07M)

Yeah top left is black.

Cope anti semite

Attached: 1619884698906.png (597x567, 445.19K)

/thread

Nope. She's not sub saharan

Attached: niggers.jpg (490x626, 37.86K)

a true patriot

Attached: dorner.jpg (703x480, 117.63K)

You're a moron. You can't even face the reality you'll never be a real woman; so why would you be able to comprehend this argument?

I wonder how many black cocks are getting stuffed into the whiteboi cop as we post. I’m gonna have a steak tonight and remember that Chauvin can’t.

Attached: 29B3F28D-704C-47DD-844E-F20FEFB5E9DF.png (299x333, 124.56K)

Cube steak doesn't count.

REEEEEEEEEE HARDER FAGGOT

None, prison skinheads will keep him safe.

Rib eye does tho. Either way it’s better than anything the human fleshlight is gonna eat for the next 20 years KEK.

TOPKEK
Every second of every day for 20+ years?? Don’t think so faggot.

fucking hell why don't these apes ever wear a shirt? fucking degenerates hanging out in front of bodegas trying to sell loose cigarettes all fucked up on meth. Death is too good for them.

You haven't addressed the original reply. Why do so many leftists and African Americans play the victim card? This is a reality. Go outside, and see for yourself. It's not all of them, but I'd give it a good 60%-80% of them do. I've seen it personally. Some of them, are my own friends. The question is, why?

Not white tho. Not the master race win you think it is piddly lil whiteboi dick.

Kike

Depends. If the guards are white and sympathetic, it could also help with his cause.

Never said she was white. She's definitely not black. Niggers stays incompetent subhumans without any historical achievement

>play the victim card

You can write so I’m assuming you can read. Maybe try reading a history book or research anything that’s not WHITE AMERICA IS THE BEST cuz it’s really not.

The fact is you use phrases like victim card are weak arguments cuz you don’t want to understand the history. You just don’t like black people due to you being inferior. It’s pretty obvious there lil dick.

If they ain’t white they’re black.

>if
>could

Suck it up faggot your hero is getting touched right now.

Intimately.

You too think blacks are inferior though. That's why you believe they are always so poor and oppressed and in need of handouts despite living in the 21st century where everyone has equal rights

Where is your evidence?

Poor nigger subhuman cope

kinda hard to ignore facts and data

Attached: 1649454246238.jpg (1815x1050, 418.74K)

Attached: 1602053670268.jpg (567x930, 165.22K)

Tell me where I said that?? Projection much faggot?? You act like white trash doesn’t get handouts like they’re entitled to them.

Blacks are all just womanbrained. That's why they collect shoes, obsess over fashion and other outward symbols of status, and constantly cry about mistreatment.
They have a petulant arrogance that only comes from never having to lift a finger for themselves.

Would you feel more save in a monkey neighborhood or in a black neighborhood?

Your actions and the way you view them says it all. White trash makes up only a tiny minority where we're talking about the entirety of the nigger race

>be me
>stroking my lil whiteboi dick on Yea Forums
>Finds meme on Yea Forums
>this is must be true it’s a meme!!
>become racist
>blame black people for my shitty little life
>an hero

Nope. You can teach a monkey to behave.

it's schrödinger's nigger.
They will forever be simultaneously "da koolist dindu's wif muh big dick" and "I'm just a silly little buck black bitch boy victim, help! help! the white man's superiority is oppressing me!!"

They've learned from the kikes, now you have retards like talcom X lmao.
Always remember, they're always the last choice, no matter how many white passing kike whores they hire.

Attached: 1643012358617.jpg (1080x506, 81.66K)

Attached: 1600228485969.jpg (621x1000, 366.8K)

So you admit I didn’t say that. Faggot user arguing with himself TOPKEK

The trouble with weak race faggots like you whiteboi is you can’t be reasoned with due to low level intelligence.

You know deep down you’re scum and will never be anything better than that, so to feel better about your disgusting existence you hate black people. You think being white makes you superior cuz that pathetic little white trash existence you endure day to day is so crushing you need to feel better about it.

You can say what you want about black people, it’s not gonna undo your shitshow of a life.

I don't mind anyone. History is just that; history. It is a excruciatingly tired excuse. Everyone, everywhere is capable of taking care of their own shit and changing their circumstances. When things go wrong, the majority of people on earth don't blame the rest of the world for it. They assess, look at possible solutions, and attempt to solve them. You can sit home and cry about how it's everyone else's fault for your failure if you wish. I'm going to keep working, making money, and enjoying life.

You can teach your dick to stay down when you think of your cousin in her underwear.

There’s no way you’re working faggot. You live in a trailer on benefits white trash scumbag

Found the lil dick whiteboi!!! Why else would you be so angry at people you don’t know?? Ahhh cuz they have the big dicks you’ll never have.