Can someone give me a quick rundown on why the Scientologyniggers are going after Cedric Bixler and his familia?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why the Scientologyniggers are going after Cedric Bixler and his familia?

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-215041_Instagram.jpg (1439x2259, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fsunews.com/story/life/2017/03/19/history-scientology-clearwater-florida/99381438/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apparently they killed his dog. Didn’t they rape his (ex?) wife or something? Is Danny Masterson a scientologist?

who is that???

It's been known for a while that scientology does shit like this. They also stalk and harass ex members, sometimes going so far as to have members move in next door to said ex members. It's super fucked.
That said, I had no idea Cedric was getting fucked with by them. Mars Volta and AtDI are great bands though.
Honestly Scientology should be routed and destroyed in my humble opinion. They'd probably jump my ass for that though. Real nice people :^)

Attached: descmisfits1024x538.jpg (1024x538, 71K)

The guy from The Mars Volta and At The Drive-In

Scientology here. You watch yourself

Take a sweet suck of my anus

Attached: Megaman.png (383x278, 205K)

what's up with his ugly ass kids though? why are they so annoying to look at?

zach hill here, thanks man

This is cedric. Fuck off talking about my children
Fuck you too

Seriously though. Legally, how does this shit keep going on with Scientology? It's not even well hidden. They completely took over Clearwater.

*blocks your path*

*takes a massive bite of a bacon cheeseburger*

*holds up a dictionary*

*ends your existence*

Attached: Cedric Bixler-Zavala.jpg (703x644, 77K)

scientology here man, thanks man fuck you cedric man

zach hill here, thanks man

>inb4: they find him dead in a locked trunk with two self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head

kek

I bet that fag can't even change a tire

>They completely took over Clearwater.

>In a 1977 raid on Scientology headquarters, the FBI discovered secret plans for the Church to take over Clearwater. The plan was called Project Normandy, and the stated purpose was to “obtain enough data on the Clearwater area to be able to determine what groups and individuals [we] will need to penetrate and handle in order to establish area control.” Among other clandestine activities discovered by the FBI, the Church also plotted to take control of local media and smear critics of Scientology.

>Prior to the FBI raid, the Church of Scientology used a shell company to purchase the Fort Harrison Hotel, along with other downtown properties. Currently, the Fort Harrison Hotel is referred to by Scientologists as the “Flag Land Base” and is used by practitioners studying at higher levels of Scientology than new memebers. Since 1980, three Scientologists have died in the building due to dehydration, blood clots brought on by excessive bedrest and a suspicious drowning in a bathtub. Former Scientologists have since spoken out against the institution’s prison-like conditions and human rights violations.

>fsunews.com/story/life/2017/03/19/history-scientology-clearwater-florida/99381438/

wow. I grew up there in the early 90s and don't remember anything about Scientology. that's sad. it was a nice little place.

HEY HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS THOMAS PENSION GUY

Attached: 23E65387-CA00-4B67-A091-F0115A4C79AA.jpg (750x741, 456K)

Jesus Christ

Attached: ahayy.png (1861x603, 1010K)

Attached: tenor.gif (400x388, 1.4M)

Don't mess with Hyde

Bump

I'm surprised some people still don't know.
I mean, straight up, they go full gangstalking with this shit. Not "a man in a red truck drove by and the mail man is in on it", but full blown harassment and following with phone cameras and shit. It's well documented.
My thing is, HOW does this shit continue going on legally? I mean I know they pay people off, but there's seriously not one person who says "fuck this cult horseshit"? It's fucking crazy.

Attached: ouj.png (680x545, 202K)

it's a money laundering organization which recruits clerks through a cultlike selection bias type process so naturally they're going to act like criminals when they deem it necessary

Just a reminder that House is the best hope for New Vegas and has the best turn out for the protag.

Attached: Graham.png (416x312, 154K)

EXOSKELETAL THETANS AT THE SEA ORG DELAAAAAAYED

Bump

Poor guy, I hope things get better for him.

Danny was the one who raped Cedric's wife

death grips are totally scientologists i'm sure of it

there are tons of videos of people getting straight up stalked and harassed by scientologists for even slightly criticizing the "church". if he said anything bad about it recently or even in the past i'm sure they send goons after him to harass him. it's all scare tactics to subconsciously keep people from speaking out about it.

Why the fuck are Americans so retarded with the cult that is Scientology? There are many videos of their members doing shady bullshit to protect their cult. They also fucking infiltrated the US Government and yet people still think they're a legitimate "religion" and nothing has been done about them. Only Russia knows the type of people they are dealing with and so far have raided multiple Scientology buildings. Fuck them

It blows me the fuck away too.

what kind of car does he drive?

Everyone Knows Zach is. He might have tried to get the other dudes involved

Wait Zach Hill is ascientologist? No fucking way, I never heard this.

Can someone TL;DR all this ?

Danny Masterson, big time Scientologist, raped Cedric's wife and 3 other women on the set of his Netflix show The Ranch.
Cedric's been speaking out about it and in usual Scientology fashion, they're harassing him. Apparently killed his dog too.

thetan.
sounds like SATAN
preddy good marketing move lol.

fuk all these KUNSTs

There is a fake religion that doesn't like people leaving it

Or saying anything bad about it ever. Despite the abundance of horrible shit they do.

Elaborate. How did you learn about this?

its lies

The US Supreme Court literally consists of Catholics and jews, maybe CIA niggers should take down those cults when they're done with the Scientologists. They have a thing called the constitution which prevents the government from doing shit like that

Bmp

Poor Cedric man, this is fucked

More like they find him in a dozen different bags filled with rocks sitting at the bottom of a river. Self-inflicted of course.

Because the people in the religion are wealthy, it's a Hollywood religion. It's a very beneficial organization for the successful people who join it and just bad for everyone else. It's honestly pretty much exactly the same as any other religion was at the height of its power.

The Mars Volta is one of my most loathed bands but goddamn this is just fucking disgusting

Someone ought to take down those Scientology jews

anyone who tries to leave Scientology gets targeted for harassment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology)

lmao he thinks scientology did this? lol I did this I was drunk and my friends and I were walking home when they dared me to. what a senile old kook

Now this is something p4k should write a the pitch article about

Lmao he drives a Chrysler 200

What a fucking LOSER.

Fuck you

Shill, no one here has friends or leaves the house.

Omar, my advice is to buy a gun and shoot hyde from that 70s show, then burn down his house. Then run off to mexico to record one last album and dissaper into the jungles of south america

Why are Scientologists not considered a criminal/terrorist organization? All you ever hear is bad things.

$$$

He and his gril used to be involved in Scientology, and Danny Masterson (of That 70s Show), who has had sexual allegations, supposedly raped his wife

It’s fucked it’s anywhere near what it is now, but it is true that a lot of media in general does not shy away from bashing it, though of course beneath the surface there may be forces at work trying to minimize this

Governments pay terrorists, cults pay governments

Actually this
Imagine what would happen if fucking evil alt right Yea Forums mass messages they requesting for scientology to get cancelled for Cedric’s justice

None of those "bad things" have been proven to be true.

are you zoomers retarded? This wouldnt be the first time Yea Forums has tangled with scientolgy. They were our first enemy

Attached: efg.jpg (321x414, 28K)

Yes I fucking know this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

its too bad Yea Forums is just a pale imitation of its former self

What the fucking fuck I just went to instagram and I got this add after I scrolled this thread

Attached: 6844FBE8-F3D7-4DE0-B2C4-2C5EDA8D413D.jpg (732x307, 56K)

Seriously
I haven’t even gone there for more than a second since I was in fucking high school lol
It’s supposed to be a shitshow by default but I wish they had the ability to have a focused direction with stuff but I feel like there’s no direction now

What baffles me is that Cedric, an accomplished musician, who not only has been a part of creating records that are cult classics - others that have sold a shit tone even if they weren't good; tours constantly, and makes his sole living off of music etc, drives a shitty ass Pontiac. If there's no hope for Cedric, what is there left for the little guy?

It's a Chrysler 200 asshole

Every famous musician that is famous more exclusively to music fans and isn’t a household name seems to not be affluent

Danny Masterson did nothing wrong. Fuck this click for getting him kicked off The Ranch.

Attached: tumblr_mzjawjacow1s4jp31o4_250.gif (245x230, 1017K)

They have the cops in their back pocket. Money goes a long way, dawg.

who cares? 73 replies on this thread shows me how mentally ill this website is

Cedric is a madlad

Bro who tf cares xD? Why even discuss anything at all xD? Go fuck yourself

its clearly an altima

Absolutely shameful to see so much of nu-Yea Forums shittalking Cedric, where's the respect? I could give less of a fuck what his politics are.

>we are legion

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (674x612, 28K)

No he did

4channel is reddit's backyard now

Allegations aside, The Ranch is fucking horrible. It's the same with or without him.

DINE AWAY - DINE AWAY

>not having his entrails hanging from a cargo bay

Are you stupid?

Attached: 1545801716027.jpg (1272x1454, 108K)

>being at all surprised by this
the internet is compromised the men up top know it all no matter what you do. just have a gun and be ready when the corporate police knock down your door.

Bump

Fucking hell this is phenomenal