Is it the most accessible metal album of all time?

Is it the most accessible metal album of all time?

Attached: 256f2b3583d6e9ce8a5095cbbb43eb1b.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 121K)

>songs longer than 5 minutes
Not even close.

Attached: 600x600bf.jpg (600x600, 100K)

How is master of puppets not it?

literally anything by metallica

*black metal

It could be. I listened to Irresistable for over a year and just recently started exploring the rest of the album after their newest release (ordinary love) blew me away. Dream House is a song I'm currently playing very often and it's definitely my first foray into the genre. I also have a big love for post-rock which I'm sure made it more accessible for me personally.

it's literally major scale metal so yes

Attached: Metallica_-_Metallica_cover.jpg (300x300, 7K)

Literally any 70s/early 80s metal album is more accessible than anything posted in this thread so far.

I know Yea Forums are musically retarded but this is getting ridiculous.

Attached: 1483848054424.jpg (640x480, 11K)

it's threads like these that remind me to stay in the generals

maybe its just me but for me mastodon is more accessible. not really into metal at all but I fucking love mastodon. And then people tell me "oh then you'll love gojira, baroness, etc" and I try listening to them and I'm not really into it at all. I love mastodon's entire discography but not that into their latest stuff (once more round the sun, the hunter, and i've barely listened to emperor of sand but liked it more than OMRTS from what I heard)

Did you ever hear about the Black Album? Yeah, the one that was featured in the Billboard 200 for 500 weeks, and with some of the most overplayed metal songs like Enter Sandman and The Unforgiven. This hipster shit doesn't get even to the top 10 most accessible metal albums

how is sun bat her accessible for not metal listeners?

I only got into it because of its similarities in texture and production to post rock - but I was never into metal.

Get into the whole blackgaze/atmoblack scene then, lots of it basically is post-rock. Mesarthim, Violet Cold, Eldamar, Astronoid, Saor

Fpbp

i loved it when it first came out. and i mainly listened to indie and pop rock

Anything Glam Metal is - it's the only metal subgenre designed specifically for Top 40 audiences

it's soi friendly

>yelled vocals
>loud trem picking
>noisy
Normal people would never listen to this
Do you know what normalfags like?

it's melodic and easy to listen to
there is obviously more accessible metal but for blackgaze with screams it's basically top 40