Ever been arrested?

Ever been arrested?
Bonus points: What for?

Attached: deputy sheriff.png (986x554, 923.6K)

yeah like 6 times, assault, DUI, public drunkenness, one time I got a citation for criminal threatening.
I'm rich now tho

Yeah

yeah, dui 10 years ago

D dub. Was in jail for 18ish hours

drugs and firearms

driving with revoked license, was processed with fucking thumbcuffs on while a murderer sat beside me for 90 minutes with no handcuffs.

white woman , poison, for those that had implicit bias

>I'm rich now tho
In other words: I can still do all that, but get away with it now. Sweet.

Attached: swag.jpg (1000x1000, 334.84K)

sold coke to a fucking undercover cop

Got a contempt of court, paid my $2000 and walked. No problem.

twice. once when I was 16 or 17 for being drunk in a park at night and running from cops who showed up and another when I was 23 for things I am not going to talk about.

Can you give us a slight hint as to what it was. I mean sounds like whatever happened you learned your lesson as no more trouble has following since?

yes, got pinched for a nickel bag it pisses me off to this day.

Based black men a breed apart from niggers.

>posting in a data mining thread

Did you do your time or did you snitch?

Murder, did 11 years-Guy was being a dick in a bar I shot his ass

>no more trouble has following since?
heh I wish
got in trouble with the feds

That truly sucks. Maybe someday it'll be decriminalized.

Attached: 1637515090155.jpg (1024x1018, 77.3K)

did the time

...Shooting too close to a road in union city ga.
Spent 36 hours in jail.
Plead no lo, got disorderly conduct and 375$ fine and got to keep my gun. It helps being white...

Attached: 1651184691404m.jpg (1024x703, 60.21K)

It’s alright, my fault for smoking weed I guess. Waste of money.

The fuck, seriously?

The judge was an old jarhead. Told him we were just target practicing. He told us not to shoot no more.

Attached: 1650750200830.jpg (831x1024, 58.84K)

God I wish I was white.

I'm white. Got arrested on felony gun charge in a state i didn't know the gun laws. Hired a lawyer had no trial and my attorney returned my gun to me after charges were dismissed.

Got DUI cause my drunk assed DD dropped me at my car and drove off. No matter your color you put in the bullshit on that one.

Most of the "gun laws" leftist scum get on the books, don't hold up in court at all. As could be seen in the Rittenhouse trial.

yes
fucked your mom so hard the cops even came

What sort of threatening? Death threats?

domestic terrorism

Hope you die horribly and have a depressed and empty life

overdue traffic ticket, evading arrest in a motor vehicle, and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon

Yeah, once. I was 25. Drunk driving - Friday, October 13th. 1989 10:00 PM - Winthrop Harbor, Illinois. Mehhhhh......

>Fuckin your mother with intent to bust a nut.

Criminal conspiracy.
Got convicted.
Sentenced to five years.
Did almost three before parole

Almost for once trying to steal the declaration of independence.

Yup
>Possession and dissemination of CP

>inb4: pedo
>inb4: KYS
>inb4: deserved it

Arrested March 2019 following a tip from Kik, pled guilty Oct 19, sentenced July 20
>6-23 mos then 3 yrs Prob
>25 year registration

Lost job, friends, can't participate in hobbies due to minors...

Tried to An Hero Mar 2019, unfortunately failed.

Called in a bomb threat from a payphone in my school in 1983. Thought it would be funny if the school was evacuated. Was not funny being perp walked in cuffs to the coos car as all the buses were pulling away and kids pointing "Its user!"

for being a nigger

Yes
I was accused of rape by a woman. It was my Saturday so I went to the bar around 2pm, had about a dozen drinks and went home and had a few shots. Whatched a movie and stumbled to my room and passed out. Wake up to the fucking TV blaring, stay in bed for 20 minutes wishing it was off. Hear a loud crash and a swat team is in my house ripping my naked ass out of bed. One guy literally said "who wants to search him" and just busted out laughing

They dragged me outside in front of my neighbors, loaded me into the only female cops car and an hour later I was finally given a set of jail clothes and some slippers. Taken into a room, asked about why I was there

I was terrified told the dude i was drinking but I don't think I hit anything.
He says - this is about Amanda.
Who the fuck is Amanda?
The girl you raped
I didn't rape anybody who the fuck is Amanda
He asks if I need an attorney or if I'm willing to sign away my right. I sign it away not thinking anything and tell him everything I did.
Get hauled to a hospital and my dick gets pulled out and swabbed
Dragged back to jail- for 3 days nobody said shit to me. No judge, no attorney, no cop
Day 4 right after lunch I get pulled and released downtown, just with the jail clothes and slipper things. Nobody fucking explained a damn thing, I walked for 5 hours to get home
Get home- to an eviction notice and the door was never secured. Everything's stolen
Talk to the rental ladies and explain you can't evict me for committing a crime because there was no crime committed. They tell me the cops side of the story, talk about how it was all over the news. It was reported as some major standoff.
Anyways - no crime no eviction. It was a few dozen emails. To this day I have no clue what happened but I lived in terror it would happen again if I asked questions. My background check showed a felony arrest for rape basically so I had to write the judge to get it sealed but it couldn't be expunged because no charge was filed...

Lost my job that required a security clearance that was getting upgraded at the time. My gf was on a vacation with her family and came back while I was locked up and just ghosted me. Really hard times, took 2 months to get the arrest sealed so I couldn't get another job in the meantime

Turns out right before I moved away swat showed back up but the apartment below mine. Amanda is some mentally ill girl that regularly accuses men of raping her. They ruin that guys life right in front of his wife and kid

I'm doing ok now but it was the worst experience of my life. My whole life changed for nothing and I'm not the same. Still get awful anxiety every time I start to fall asleep or wake up and always wake up in a panic. Its been over 10 years now. Fuck those dirtbag cops for treating me like some subhuman piece of shit

Also they towed my fucking truck and by the time I had another job it was worth about 1/3rd of the impound fees. Seriously fuck everyone involved

Seepy?

>Hope you die horribly and have a depressed and empty life

Attached: eee2d41b0558f5511c6f8040d0e4f6c8[1].jpg (340x263, 16.94K)

DUI. Totally guilty. The only reason I was willing to drive intoxicated was... I really really needed to take a shit. So I took a shit in the jail. Massive.

Everyone involved in this should have their shins kicked hard repeatedly with a steel toed boot.

wtf

How do you get out from under that?
Did you get it taken care of?
I doubt they got you your truck back, but is there any light at the end of that tunnel?
Are you doing okay user?
My fingers are crossed and I'm sending you good juujuu.

Stealing Xbox point cards

I got brought to the police station in handcuffs one time when I 16.

We went into a construction site and wanted to smoke a joint at the top then the pigs showed up, surrounded the building with 6 cop cars and told us to come down. When we got outside they pulled guns on us and took us to the cop station and called our parents. It was just a power trip display to “scare us straight” if you will. Jokes on them though, after that me and my friends vandalized 3 different schools and caused up to 10,000 dollars in damages and never got caught. Fucking faggot pigs haha.

no

It's been a decade I'm on track but it really was like a reset button was hit plus a giant weight added. It took a couple years but I'm doing better. If they didn't get whatever they needed I could be sitting in prison today or would have been in the court system for weeks or months so I'm thankful whoever did an investigation or whatever happened got done so fast.

Got into a trade a couple years later and I have a wife, house, newish truck so I can't complain I'm generally happy.

If there's any advice I can give to anons out there it's have an emergency fund. $5k would have made it 100x easier but all I had was my last check and vacation payout so it didn't last. I'm still thinking about seeing a mental health professional to get help but it's so embarrassing to talk about I still haven't even told my wife anything. I got ghosted by everyone I ever knew and I think that was a blessing because I got to keep this private

Why even live, I'm seriously asking?

Was it actually serious content?

My friends set a million dollar fire on a golf course

How did they trace it to you?

You need to file a solid case against the state if you're innocent. You actually have a case.

this is fucking insane

>Got into a trade a couple years later and I have a wife, house, newish truck so I can't complain I'm generally happy.
At least you're okay now, but goddamn

Yes, for not having my id on me. No joke. I went to fucking jail in cuffs and had to sit with smelly low life negroes who are violent and sell drugs because my id was ?Somehow? Missing from my wallet.

Fingerprinted, mugshots and everything.

I told the dishonorable office in the car ride to the jail that i thought he wasnt a hero and i dont want police doing shit like this with my taxpayer money. Ever.

I dont know if there are limitations on how long ago you can do this and I don't really want to go through making it very public. I really thought I was going to go this route but as everything stated to piece together in my life j didn't sant to shake it all apart. It's really a difficult position I know that probably sounds dumb but I'm still in the same city too and I can't handle ending up a target for harassment. If there isn't a time limit and i ever feel better about this I will look into it

Driving without a license? Don't they just fine you and have to type your shit into their system if you're driving without an ID?

>implicit bias
Bias, faggot? There are LARGE differences in statistical data thar make anyone right more often than not by guessing the same answer every time.

You are mentally fucked if you do not use a atrategy like this in all of life. EVERY successful business does this, and again, youre retarded if you dont

I ain't sayin nothin

bad user, you're not supposed to be online

there's no way. if what you said about amanda is true you could have been rich suing them.