Whose on some drugs tonight?

whose on some drugs tonight?
fuck the haters, I wanna know what yall are enjoying tonight.

myself, Ive got an 8 ball of some fire ass coke (which is very hard to come by since most is full of amphetamines).

Thinking of rocking it up and having a couple toke sessh.

whats you bros got?

Attached: ff.jpg (275x183, 7.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PY9DcIMGxMs&t=1s&ab_channel=TED
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drugs are for fags and the retarded.

i'm drinking some bomb ass kratom and vaping delta 8 distillate, i'm a salaryman so nothing too topsy turvy for me

THE YERKatrons

Best drug you've ever taken?

i heard kratom was super weak if you have any kind of opiate tolerance.

id pay good money for some quality uncut coke
been wanting to try it , cant find it.

Me too hombre. it is VERY hard to find in the U.S that is. all this coke going around is full of junk that gives you the jitters and anxiety.

I literally cant do coke anymore without benzos to calm the bad side effects.

you misspelled cock

Delta 8 is pretty good shit for a legal high. I haven't bought any actual bud in a long time just cuz the D8 is far more convenient.

I’ve never used anything except weed but I’m thinking of an heroing via sniffing oxycodone. What is the high like? Have you had any close calls?

Can't imagine wasting coke sitting at home on Yea Forums. Why not call up your boys and/or some bitches?

Gf and I are smoking ice and spam as fuck

San pedro cactus
I keeps it natural but not judging

Kratom and weed is a nice mix. Better than either in isolation.

Just on 25mg off Noopept tonight while i wait for weed.

beause Im 30 years old on a thursday night with work in the morning.
Im just chillin and letting the yay guide my hands ripping on my guitar

just smoked some nutmeg and drank some strawberry milk im wasted as fuck. I think i saw a penguin out my window for a second im so fucked lolz

So hold off for like 24 hours?

You have to be 18 to use this site.

got some of that nyquil. i have covid.

ur making me trip lolz, im almost 19

I'm sipping on my home brew wine. A decent vintage from ...last year? Good stuff, though, good ol giggle juice

nah ive got some benz to knock me out when I need to go to bed.
THEN it's party time this weekend

>whats you bros got?

Freedom from needing to get high to be entertained.

tonights binge is:
>150mg ephedrine
>3000mg psilocybin
>500ml ethanol
>500mg acetominophen
>5(ish)ml isobutyl
>5000ml lube
>37cm anal depth charge dildo

fucking mormon have more fun than you

1200Mg pregabalin

I've been shooting snow for about 2 days, had already forgotten what it was like to shot this shit at night, how the hell am i supposed to sleep , i'm sweating as a pig and pretty excited, i just wonder why nowadays therere so few IV users.

I really fucking hate junkies.

I am afraid of losing my arms, watched too much "Requiem for a dream"

Delta 8 makes you fail drug tests

We do not care

I wish I could score coke, unfortunately I don't know any black people

nutmeg and some strawberry milk ?
does it work?

I smoke the weeds brother do you hate me?

yerk

Just put on the nicest sneakers that you own, and head to your local bad neighborhood / homeless camp (if you live on the west coast. Start asking around, let them know you have money by waving it around. Some is bound to help you out.

use clean needles

sanitize skin prior

dont share needles

youll be fine

just use an insulin syringe and put it in a vein, it should be 15mg of water. you should draw a bit of blood before putting it in so that the high flows better

Why?, I only hate the real classic street junkies that are always bothering people asking for money saying that is for food when everybody knows is for beer or drugs. And also the ones that rob people because they need money to consume their daily drugs. But if you are a junkie or a drug consumer that take it in your house and you don't bother anyone, I don't have any problem with it. People are free to do what they want with their lives.

nitrous

yeerkie

>People are free to do what they want with their lives

This is why we need tyrants.

jenkum

Nothing but wish i could find some heroin because im a junky retard who doesnt care about anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY9DcIMGxMs&t=1s&ab_channel=TED

reconnect brothers
Improve you cages

And why do you want to live under a tyrant exactly?, what if that tyrant bans something that you enjoy?

BRUH id be so careful with any opi pills or H.

this damn fent has ruined everything,

it's practically not even worth it anymore

Anybody here who’s a heavy user/addicted to DXM? I just wanted to ask what the high was like for you guys because everytime except for the 1st that shit has basically just made me feel like I was falling off a mountain for 4 hours straight. I’ve tried most of different methods/brands and besides being a bit less nauseous they all seem to hit me like I drank a bottle of everclear and then got a concussion. Is it fun? Are you able to understand/remember much of what’s going down? I’ve heard people say that some parts are similar to Ket or acid/shrooms but that shit hits weirder than any of them lol. Maybe I’m just not built for the dxm life but I genuinely can’t understand why anyone would willingly do this if they’re getting the same trip I got.

Im a opiate addict currently maintaining with kratom.
Opiate market is fucked everything is all fentanyl. Real oxies sell for like 5$ per mg when it used to be 1 or less

Attached: 8363927462.jpg (1200x628, 138.58K)

I'd take fent i don't really care if it kills me. I'm ready to try cold copping..

Bruh fent is absolute trash. Has no good comfy euphoria feelings like dope. Its purely analgesic and sedation.

Also has way shorter half life so you go into withdrawal in a couple hours.
Heroin is 100 times better then fent

Shooting up meth. Like I do every night. Definitely not gonna say I enjoy it

i had a diet pepsi earlier. the caffeine is really starting to kick in!

Definitely but I'll take what I can get. Fent is better than nothing or suboxone. I remember eating those pharma fent patches like 10 years ago they weren't too bad.

Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Kick a nigger in the testicles. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into the wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana.

Attached: gonzo.jpg (384x311, 34.04K)

>it's practically not even worth it anymore
ya think...?
words of success

Not gonna lie though the heroin 10 years ago was fire it's a shame fent and RCs took over. I remember first time I got fake bars in 2015 i was shocked they looked so real.

Nice try fed cunt

Try poppy seed tea.

Its literally cheap legal morphine

Attached: cope.jpg (500x374, 36.27K)