what do they listen to?

Attached: rlm.png (753x329, 314K)

The Beatles
I feel like they drop references to them fairly often

Are you mike, jay, or rich Yea Forums?

John Williams
Film soundtracks

rich :(

I'm the health of Rich, the weird sex pervert tastes of Jay, and the alcoholism and Star Trek autism of Mike.

Rich definitely likes The Beatles and has done direct lyrical references, he also has worn a Pink Floyd shirt. There's also a somewhat subtle "Martha My Dear" joke in the music choice for the Batman V Superman HITB and that was edited by both Jay and Mike so it could have been either of them that made that call.
Jack wears a They Might Be Giants shirt, and Josh The Wizard is absolutely a collector who's very into music (whenever music gets brought up in discussion his reference points are pretty deep and specific, I know he's a big fan of Neko Case, Portishead, The Mountain Goats, Talking Heads, and Boredoms)
Jay did the True Stories re:View with Josh so it's fair to assume he likes Talking Heads too, but I do get the vibe he mostly listens to soundtracks (especially eerie ones)
Mike is pretty much a mystery to me though. I think he probably likes his classic rock radio and doesn't listen to albums much, but that's just a hunch

jay likes the ramones and i think rich wote a pink floyd shirt once

>redditlettermedia

I remember they mentioned Mazzy Star once, but I can't remember if it was in a positive context.

They seem to be a weirdly common reference point among gen X genre/schlock fans, they're Justin Roiland's (the Rick and Morty guy) favorite band

It would be safe to assume Jay likes Radiohead/Thom Yorke, judging by how much he enjoyed the soundtrack in the Suspiria remake.

Yeah, he didn't directly say he was a big fan or anything but the way he brought it up in which he didn't feel the need to clarify who he is (they never once say he's "from Radiohead") and in a tone that implied it was a surprising/good thing he did the soundtrack reveals that he's probably familiar

Jay was straight edge so mostly punk and experimental shit for sure. Mike seems more like a boomer rock guy and Rich seems like he doesnt give a shit about music

i thought rich was straight edge? he doesn't drink. jay has a spotted cow in a bunch of half in the bag eps

I think Rich doesn’t drink for health reasons and not because he’s morally opposed (obviously considering all his friends do), I know it’s rumored the reason he lived with his grandma is because his parents had a drug problem
Never heard of Jay being straight-edge

Jay looks like he listens to noise and Bjork

Some guy who knew them in college posted some stuff about them in reddit and Yea Forums. He said that Jay was a straight edge nerdy guy basically.

I think a couple of them were punks in the 90s

Oh yeah, you reminded me that back when Mike was skinny he totally had a punk look

I just checked the RLM leddit and apparently Mike has a YouTube channel that has videos he took of local punk bands back in the day

Mike, thankfully. I agree with Jay on a lot, but he's just so damn pretentious sometimes.

Jay likes Talking Heads
I'm pretty sure Mike's taste is still stuck in 1996

He used to have a green semi-mohawk
Also nice quads

josh is really into music

I want to be more like mike but I have the cute manlet body of jay but the bumbling personality of rich

Mikes referenced the Beatles plenty of times, only recall calling rocket raccoon rocky Raccoon in the gotg 2 video

I don't remember any specifics but you're probably right. It's not really a weird thing given they're the most popular band in history and all, even though listening to stuff like Magical Mystery Tour feels oddly personal and like there's no way literally hundreds of millions of people can have a connection to it

I also remembered when he made a subtle diss at ringo when he compared something like as if Paul McCartney John Lennon, and George Harrison all happened to die at the same time.

Ringo himself is a common pop culture butt of a joke like Garfunkel and Oates (hence that comedy duo's name), it's a pretty common to refer to a member of a cast as "the Ringo" just for his relative unpopularity even if you don't have any real personal opinions on his playing

Feels bad man, peace and love peace and love

One of them may be into shit tier metalcore because there was a poster for an absolutely dreadful band called Greeley Estates on Half in the Bag's set for years. Though it may just be there for the show because two degenerate low lifes would probably listen to garbage.

I can’t imagine any of them being into metalcore, they’re way too old

I remember Mike referring to The Last Jedi as "John Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison getting shot all in the same night" or something like that

Metalcore has been around since the 90s dude. The RLM guys went to college in the early 2000s.

he's also the worst host on BOTW

I'm Mike's younger and angrier cousin

you're not rich, you're poor

top 40 from 40 years ago
can someone point me to the next retarded thread"